batchelor boys

thelma

howie - 2007-10-08 11:01 AM

Well don,t hold back. You know your,e among,st true friends who will treat everything with the greatest confidentiallity and offer a sympathetic response if called upon. *-)

That was meant for Jan but applies to you as well Richard my old chum.

Well don,t hold back. You know your,e among,st true friends who will treat everything with the greatest confidentiallity and offer a sympathetic response if called upon. *-)

Why would I need sympathy Howie?

I've led a very 'interesting' life, and intend to continue to push the boundaries for as long as I am able. B-)

Guest starspirit

Howie me old mate, on a point of order, may I respectfully advise the difference between an apostrophe and a comma?

An apostrophe ' is on the same key as @ and a comma , is on the same key as <.

With any luck a slight change of subject might not be such a bad idea right now?

J9withdogs - 2007-10-08 11:06 AM

Why would I need sympathy Howie?

I've led a very 'interesting' life, and intend to continue to push the boundaries for as long as I am able. B-)

No need to get touchy Jan, just being incorugabubble. Best friend that Richards got and now he,s having a go at me. :-(

howie - 2007-10-08 10:13 AM

Wonder what a bothel is?

It's a merging of the words "brothel" and "bother" ... basically a place you got to for a night of rough rumpy-pumpy!!! (lol) (lol) ;-)

And before you get any silly ideas Howie, not a chance! 8-)

Mel B - 2007-10-08 11:18 PM

howie - 2007-10-08 10:13 AM

Wonder what a bothel is?

It's a merging of the words "brothel" and "bother" ... basically a place you got to for a night of rough rumpy-pumpy!!! (lol) (lol) ;-)

And before you get any silly ideas Howie, not a chance! 8-)

Reminds me of the prostitute who was only charging half that the other girls were. Asked why she was so much cheaper she replied, because I have,nt got a womb so you,ll have it here up against the wailings. :-S

Guest starspirit

She must be related to my mate's wife who, when they were a bit short of cash, reverted to her old job in the oldest profession.

She came home early one morning with £50.50 and her old man asked her who was the tight sod that only gave her 50p, to which she replied - well actually they all did.

Archived