retirement

KD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WE both retired last December and bought our motorhome as a retirement present to us both me 59 my good lady 60 retirement is what you make it but one things for sure the time just fly's by lets face it 1 year this side of 65 is worth 2 after, if you can do it don't hesitate.

Guest starspirit
michele - 2007-10-10 8:20 PM

Tomo,

I have been all the way in Mont Blanc Chamonix and I logged on because i had a radiator heater problem . Straight away i got a reply loads actually and a fix for it . If you cant get it off of these guys who can you get it from ;-)

Do you think Michele that just maybe 'going all the way' caused your water to overheat?

starspirit - 2007-10-10 8:22 PM

michele - 2007-10-10 8:20 PM

Tomo,

I have been all the way in Mont Blanc Chamonix and I logged on because i had a radiator heater problem . Straight away i got a reply loads actually and a fix for it . If you cant get it off of these guys who can you get it from ;-)

Do you think Michele that just maybe 'going all the way' caused your water to overheat?

Hang on I'll get the bucket. :-o

The time is when the value of the time you believe you have left is more valuable to you than the extra cash you would get if you continued working.

You could always do what I did. Retire (at 60) then do some part time work for the old firm as a consultant. Its all to do with ones state of mind, working from home when one feels like it is totally different to clocking on 9 to 5. Oh, and aim to downsize the house to release some capital to purchase a new motorhome.

If however you are happy to scrape along then the state will keep you off the streets when the cash runs out. (And I and many others will be paying for you)

Sorry being serious for a moment.

Archived