Frank & Richard

michele

I lik eit better when we are kept informed ..I like it when there is visable moderation on here .

That way everyone can see and they know the Mods are there agreed you cannot have arguing on here all the time that would put people off but lets face it even when we are not having an argument people moan.

You can't please everyone all the time.

I wonder what would happen to this forum if the regulars didnt post..

remains to be seen. Thats it from me folks you can all cheer now . 8-)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele - 2007-10-10 10:35 PM

I wonder what would happen to this forum if the regulars didnt post..

remains to be seen. Thats it from me folks you can all cheer now . 8-)

I hope this doesn't mean you're leaving us 'chele???

Please tell me you're not!

Tony x

(let TC make of that what he will)

tc102 - 2007-10-10 10:34 PM

Mel B - 2007-10-10 10:06 PM

When were they banned? Why? What have I missed! 8-)

You'll hear tales of a fierce row Mel, but that's just a smokescreen. This is the real reason:

J9withordinarycaninesandnorats and Caraprof were secretly meeting and rocking the motorhome on its springs. Starspirit found out and in a fit of jealous rage ratted (if you'll pardon the expression) on Caraprof to Mrs Caraprof.

Mrs Caraprof phoned Warners and threatened to cancel the subscription to MMM and as this would have taken them into the next lowest category in the Audit Bureau of Circulation's advertising rates the lily-livered moderator capitulated and banned Caraprof.

J9withordinarycaninesandnorats was so upset when she found out that her toyboy had gone that she in turn demanded that the whistleblower Starspirit should also go or she too would cancel her subscription to MMM.

Caraprof and J9withordinarycaninesandnorats are now rumoured to be carrying on in a forum called "Dog and Rodent World" but whatever you do, please don't mention this to Mrs Caraprof!

Frank, I am tempted to say 'in you dreams' but I fear it may be so *-)

Now, now, J9WOD&NR, don't be naughty! Anyway, I've just been over on 'Dog and Rodent World' expecting to meet you.

There's a fascinating topic going on about motorhoming (would you believe?) and the problems of microchipping the rats for their pets' passports when you go abroad.

Apparently, during the drive back to Calais from the Loire, one correspondent's dog ate one of his rats and ended up with two microchips in its system. When it was scanned the security scanner went haywire and provoked a major terrorist alert!

I'm sticking to Peter, my canary!

Victor Meldrew - 2007-10-11 2:54 PM

michele - 2007-10-10 9:41 PM

Have been banned well whats to do now? :-(

Oh the irony!

Irony? That's a big word for someone who spends most of his day in a padded cell! How long are you out for now?

tc102 - 2007-10-11 3:02 PM

Victor Meldrew - 2007-10-11 2:54 PM

michele - 2007-10-10 9:41 PM

Have been banned well whats to do now? :-(

Oh the irony!

Irony? That's a big word for someone who spends most of his day in a padded cell! How long are you out for now?

Hi Frank, I thought you would have cleared out all your old sock puppets

and made some new ones.

I remember when you were banned Tony. There was no one rooting for you to be reinstated!

Edited to say that I must dash off now, much as I'd love to chat. God knows why, but talking with Victor always makes me yearn for a bacon sandwich and as I've not had lunch yet I'm now going to put some juicy little piglet rashers under the grill!

Guest JudgeMental
peter - 2007-10-10 10:03 PM

You mean like Handyman and that other pillock Jen's Grumpy Git.

You really are an upfront and plain speaking kinda guy aren't you! lol :-D

JudgeMental - 2007-10-11 4:57 PM

As i said JM, we are trying to move on, and comments like this dont help. We are supposed to be a friendly bunch, so you stoking the fire also doesnt help.

Guest JudgeMental
handyman - 2007-10-11 4:59 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-11 4:57 PM

As i said JM, we are trying to move on, and comments like this dont help. We are supposed to be a friendly bunch, so you stoking the fire also doesnt help.

Get of your high horse moron - you are responsible for the majority of idiotic and incendiary postings on here.

Guest JudgeMental

I have no interest in corresponding with you on any level - you are a trouble maker and you’re new found fake innocence and usual smarmy creepiness does not impress. Most of us know you for what you are. Do not respond to my posts and I will do likewise.

if only you had just posted the last sentence...................... that would have been fine. Its all the other stuff that you wrote that is similar to what got Frank and Richard banned.

I dont want to be banned, so hence i'm not biting. I'm fine not responding to your posts

handyman - 2007-10-11 5:04 PM Are we on newbie watch now? (lol)

Yes, look at 'Tracker'. He is showing all of the traits of our late lamented Starspirit. Tight as a duck's arse, unprincipled as hell if it can save him a few bob and deliberately posting threads in an attempt to wind me up.

I know that some of you are now aware of his true nature and eventually the rest of you will realise it as well.

JudgeMental - 2007-10-11 5:16 PM I have no interest in corresponding with you on any level - you are a trouble maker and you’re new found fake innocence and usual smarmy creepiness does not impress. Most of us know you for what you are. Do not respond to my posts and I will do likewise.

Have to agree with you your honour. He has rather brought it upon himself.

tc102 - 2007-10-11 5:23 PM

Yes, look at 'Tracker'. He is showing all of the traits of our late lamented Starspirit. Tight as a duck's arse, unprincipled as hell if it can save him a few bob and deliberately posting threads in an attempt to wind me up.

I know that some of you are now aware of his true nature and eventually the rest of you will realise it as well.

There's going to be a lot of paranoid people around here for months to come (lol)

tc102 - 2007-10-11 5:23 PM

I do wish you would stop this, Frank - you really are becoming very tiresome.

Archived