Frank & Richard

michele

Guest Tracker

Oh for crying out loud not again - I thought that had all ended!

Some of us derive a lot of pleasure from making things ourselves and the cost saving is much less important than the satisfaction from so doing.

You really must not form an opinion of someone you have never met simply by reading postings on here - specially when the poster is known to have a wicked sense of humour - and a rabbit skin wig!

What have I said that is so unprincipled?

And pray tell me just who it is that I am supposed to be winding up this time please?

Oh I do hope the moderators are reading this because I for one have had more than enough of being constantly picked on by Frank Wilkinson.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J9withdogs - 2007-10-11 5:32 PM
tc102 - 2007-10-11 5:23 PM
handyman - 2007-10-11 5:04 PM Are we on newbie watch now? (lol)

Yes, look at 'Tracker'. He is showing all of the traits of our late lamented Starspirit. Tight as a duck's arse, unprincipled as hell if it can save him a few bob and deliberately posting threads in an attempt to wind me up.

I know that some of you are now aware of his true nature and eventually the rest of you will realise it as well.

I do wish you would stop this, Frank - you really are becoming very tiresome.

Yea, well, tough luck J9. If you don't like it, move on.

Once again your pal has decided to have a snide go and I hope that you're saying the same to things to him for his comments in the 'Guide to Survival' thread which are without a doubt aimed at me with the intention of getting me going, but don't worry, I won't.

I will simply point out each time he has his little snipe and then leave him be.

Tracker - 2007-10-11 5:45 PM Oh for crying out loud not again - I thought that had all ended! Some of us derive a lot of pleasure from making things ourselves and the cost saving is much less important than the satisfaction from so doing. You really must not form an opinion of someone you have never met simply by reading postings on here - specially when the poster is known to have a wicked sense of humour - and a rabbit skin wig! What have I said that is so unprincipled? And pray tell me just who it is that I am supposed to be winding up this time please? Oh I do hope the moderators are reading this because I for one have had more than enough of being constantly picked on by Frank Wilkinson.

What did you say that was unprincipled? If you need to ask that then there is no hope for you I'm afraid!

You know that I'm a high street retailer. What did you think your post would mean to me. You're not that stupid, you knew exactly what you were saying and who it was aimed at. As you knew that it was me, don't you think that it would have been better to simply pass?

But you cannot resist!

Yes please pull this thread . God what we would give for peace around here ...Come on guys get your acts together before its to late and everyone buggars off including me .

IMO we have all had enough surely you two have also.

Its nearly bloody xmas

Guest Tracker

What did you say that was unprincipled? If you need to ask that then there is no hope for you I'm afraid!

You know that I'm a high street retailer. What did you think your post would mean to me. You're not that stupid, you knew exactly what you were saying and who it was aimed at. As you knew that it was me, don't you think that it would have been better to simply pass?

But you cannot resist!

Read the posting again Frank especially the bit where I said that if we don't support our local retailers they won't be here in the future?

Go into a shop and try all the brands, and then buy online!

That's what you said "All the brands"

And your idea of supporting your local retailer is to spend an hour looking at "all the brands" and then demand the lowest price that you can find on the web. Can any sane person call that 'supporting his local retailer'?

Your local retailer will be out of business in six months if all of his customers were like you.

But the point is not that you said it. I know that this is exactly the kind of unprincipled thing that you would do.

What is appalling is that you leapt into a thread that I had contributed to with a light-hearted response and deliberately once again posted something that you knew was guaranteed to provoke me.

In view of what's happened, why did you feel the urge to do this? Why oh why are you determined to wreck this forum with these tactics?

Please, everyone, read the 'Guide to Survival' thread' and tell me honestly, do you think his intervention was the action of a reasonable man, especially in view of what has gone on in the past?

Tracker - 2007-10-11 6:13 PM Sorry - fish not biting any more - no further comment!

Good, but why did you feel the need to comment in the first place.

I will be happy never to respond to a post of yours, which isn't an attempt to resurrect an old row. I will be happy to have nothing to do with you so that we can have harmony.

Will you promise not to do as you have done and reply directly to me with a post that you know is guaranteed to start an argument. Or are you simply not capable?

tc102 - 2007-10-11 5:49 PM
J9withdogs - 2007-10-11 5:32 PM
tc102 - 2007-10-11 5:23 PM
handyman - 2007-10-11 5:04 PM Are we on newbie watch now? (lol)

Yes, look at 'Tracker'. He is showing all of the traits of our late lamented Starspirit. Tight as a duck's arse, unprincipled as hell if it can save him a few bob and deliberately posting threads in an attempt to wind me up.

I know that some of you are now aware of his true nature and eventually the rest of you will realise it as well.

I do wish you would stop this, Frank - you really are becoming very tiresome.

Yea, well, tough luck J9. If you don't like it, move on

That is exactly what I intend to do Frank.

Archived