apologies

KD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't do smarm, but would like to say that it is really good that we now have TOC 2 and Tracker on board the forum again, I fully accept all the scentiments expressed by both of you, its only a forum and you can't pretend you are not both intelligent men, quite capable of acting like men and not having the repetative threads of old going on so I say WELLCOME BACK WHERE YOU BOTH BELONG because the forum is not the same with out you. Carol. *-)

handyman - 2007-10-11 9:09 PM

sorry.......................

so, how much does a tardis cost? Theres one in Glasgow city center, which has a poor girl in it serving cappucinos (lol)

Why don't you pop up to Glasgow to ask her how much she wants for it? If you play your cards right, she might even give you a 'Glasgow Kiss' :D

Why don't you pop up to Glasgow to ask her how much she wants for it? If you play your cards right, she might even give you a 'Glasgow Kiss' :D

Do you know what a Glesga (Glasgow) Kiss is? Trust me, you really wouldn't want one

ajd3 - 2007-10-11 9:37 PM

Do you know what a Glesga (Glasgow) Kiss is? Trust me, you really wouldn't want one

I know what one is but I don't think handyman does ;-)

Hymer C 9. - 2007-10-11 9:08 PM

I don't do smarm, but would like to say that it is really good that we now have TOC 2 and Tracker on board the forum again, I fully accept all the scentiments expressed by both of you, its only a forum and you can't pretend you are not both intelligent men, quite capable of acting like men and not having the repetative threads of old going on so I say WELLCOME BACK WHERE YOU BOTH BELONG because the forum is not the same with out you. Carol. *-)

Ah Guys that nice

Guest Tracker
michele - 2007-10-11 10:09 PM

Hymer C 9. - 2007-10-11 9:08 PM

Ah Guys that nice

Many thanks Carol. I'm sorry I missed your original posting whilst having my annual hair wash or I would have said so sooner and it is good to be back.

jjg - 2007-10-11 10:34 PM Line up if anyone wants to apologies to me.....and don't get ssssssoooooo predictable by posting "You should be apologising to ..........! So all apologies might be accepted.

Oh God! Which one are you?

Guest Tracker
jjg - 2007-10-11 10:47 PM

from what I,ve heard it won't be on your bedroom ceiling

If it is your intention to come on here solely to be nasty, rude or obtuse please note that many others have already beaten you to it and you will go the same way that they have.

Archived