apologies

KD

I don't believe I have upset any one on this forum but to be on the safe side I do apologise for any inadvertant offense I may have cause to any readers of my posts.

I would like to take this opportunity though, to apologise to Roger Duke for gently warming the steel toe caps of his boots with an acetylene torch while he was doing his welding practical exam - he failed and I have felt guilt ever since.

VoH

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
donna miller - 2007-10-12 5:52 PM

I'm sorry for spot welding my supervisor's enamel mug to the workbench when I worked at Peugot Talbot.

Mind you it was hilarious watching him try to pick it up before he realised what we'd done. >:-)

But at least it kept his coffee hot!

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2007-10-12 5:55 PM

I'm sorry for anyone who had The Tortoise's advice forced upon them - it was meant in the nicest possible way, honestly *-)

At least I have the pleasure of knowing just how much of a kindly warm hearted and helpful young lady you are J9.

Guest Tracker
I'm not sorry for throwing a whole loaf of sliced bread in individual slices on to the roof of the noisy and inconsiderate family in the caravan next door on the coastal holiday site at Oban just before we left at 5.00 in the morning to drive home!

car parked back to a fence. Get a 500m roll of warning tape, wire it to the fence and other end to car.................one 500m yellow flag as they drive out the carpark (lol)

or, cardboard, yellow duck tape, black duck tape, bored nightshift

=

numberplate with nicknames/insults on it. (lol) (normally never noticed first thing on the morning)

Guest Tracker

We used to have a real cocky git come on the fishing boat with us out of Falmouth.

He would not wear a life jacket in rough conditions and was always bragging about how agile he was, so one day I took the inside retaining nuts off the wheelhouse roof grab handles and when Scott went to jump and climb up onto the foredeck the handle came off in his hand and he went 'man overboard'. There was no danger as we were only 15 miles out and it was only a force 5 wind and we had all the recovery gear to hand (one boat hook)

Mick H has just sent me a Pm in which he states that he would like to apologise to people who have to put up with his spelling ?

Before you ask I have not a clue why this guy would do this :D he obviously suffers with the same terrible affliction that I suffer with word blindness Dyslexia . I told him not to worry but he is very worried that you are all laughing at him :-( I told him you are all such a bunch of nice people as well and that you tollerate me and therfore you would tolerate him getting it wrong also.

Thank you on behalf of MicK H hymer hymie :D :D

He promises like myself to keep on PRACTISING :D :D

michele - 2007-10-12 9:21 PM

Mick H has just sent me a Pm in which he states that he would like to apologise to people who have to put up with his spelling ?

Before you ask I have not a clue why this guy would do this :D he obviously suffers with the same terrible affliction that I suffer with word blindness Dyslexia . I told him not to worry but he is very worried that you are all laughing at him :-( I told him you are all such a bunch of nice people as well and that you tollerate me and therfore you would tolerate him getting it wrong also.

Thank you on behalf of MicK H hymer hymie :D :D

He promises like myself to keep on PRACTISING :D :D

you're a bit of a story writer as well then,Michele.

Mick H.

Yep I is :D

You Msut not get uspet By me I maen nohting by it poelpe who are uesd to me dnot get upets thye konw I's olny joiknig . I hvae a terbiel aflfictoin it

deos my brian in but I jsut hvae to lvie wtih it you see and apparently if you can read tihs you are as bad as me. :D

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2007-10-13 6:02 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-12 9:36 PM

I laugh AT no one but myself but I laugh WITH many.

Ah, yes, but who are the many laughing at in the first place? 8-)

Me probably!

Archived