Playground

Mel B

"And after Human Biology, can we have one of those nice sex talks you gave us last year"

"My dad says the rubbery things come in shapes and colours and the ones you sent him last time where a bit boring"

" Peter tried to get his head in one , but we tried to tell him it wasn't that kind of head that he was"

" Howie liked the P shooter things but said the cardboard tubes didn't last long and could he have plastic ones this year?"

" my mum wants to know why they have taken the strings off the ear muffs and put sticky strips on them, and apparently they don't keep her ears half as warm now as they used to. But they don't squeak anymore. :$ (lol)

I locked Andy in a cupboard miss cos I didn't like what he said he wanted to do to you!!

"Ohhh no , not the police again, its that Forrester miss he's been at it again, my mum reckons they should sew his trousers to him that would stop him she says"

"Howie tries to keep him out of trouble but its just too hard for Howie to deal with"

"That Ritchie eggs him on like he does others and Forrester is just always up for it, is that like when daddy asks you if you are up for it and you giggle and run away mummy"

" I wonder what Chele and Janine will make of it, they are his best friends, but its obvious why though isn't it mummy. Its a good job I'm such a good girl like you always wanted me to be."

Guest Tracker
peter - 2007-10-17 8:59 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-17 8:22 PM

Just when I though you were learning to be a thoughtful contributor Peter you go back to showing us what an uncouth and unpleasant person you really are.

I've been watching your style for a while Richard and must say, I'm learning all the time. Maybe one day I'll be as nasty as you. (lol)

You mistake my sense of honesty and sense of humour for nastiness Peter!

I can honestly say that I have never been nasty to anyone on here who did not deserve it.

Can you say the same?

Nah nah nee nah nah - Rhubarb and custard!

Guest Tracker
Mandy&Andy - 2007-10-17 10:33 PM

"And after Human Biology, can we have one of those nice sex talks you gave us last year"

"My dad says the rubbery things come in shapes and colours and the ones you sent him last time where a bit boring"

" Peter tried to get his head in one , but we tried to tell him it wasn't that kind of head that he was"

" Howie liked the P shooter things but said the cardboard tubes didn't last long and could he have plastic ones this year?"

" my mum wants to know why they have taken the strings off the ear muffs and put sticky strips on them, and apparently they don't keep her ears half as warm now as they used to. But they don't squeak anymore. :$ (lol)

I locked Andy in a cupboard miss cos I didn't like what he said he wanted to do to you!!

That is so good it deserves a reprint - as above - but why did you miss me out Mandy?

I am so sad that I'm not in your gang any more that I might even go off and have a cry!

Archived