Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental
peter - 2007-10-18 9:34 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 8:39 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-18 6:51 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 5:25 PM

I would like to see you try talking like that to my face.

all you do is repeat yourself over and over again. Any criticism and out comes the stock response - if you dont like it...

well I do like it, except fro the presence of your kind, continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

Some of us felt that it was a polite, humorous and appropriate response to your rant Eddie, and your kind of nasty minded response was also entirely predictable.

I would not dream of putting words in peoples mouths but I do invite comments on whose response they would rather read?

I personally have never felt the need for violence as I believe that it achieves nothing.

I found it far from polite and in fact indicative of the sly way you operate.

neither do I find you in the slightest bit humorous. but your high opinion of yourself and your contributions on here are definitely laughable.

Laughable? so why were you almost threatening violence. I'm sure your colleagues in the judiciary would not approve. :D

I don't threaten I deliver....:-D

I used to be a button man, my signature hit was one in the mouth one in the eye and one in the ear, they were dead before they hit the ground :-D

well spotted Babe.....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
peter - 2007-10-18 9:40 PM

You've made me feel guilty now Judge so I've now put mine on.

It's meant to be yer name not yer ruddy EGO Peter!

Le Thou - 2007-10-18 9:11 PM

Now I,m really confused, why did Tracker call Icelander Amy?

He doesn't look like an Amy to me (or is that just at weekends?)

C,mon Michelle I'll bet you can help me, will you take me under your wing

AH

Amy isn't there anymore :D

Guest Tracker
michele - 2007-10-18 9:46 PM

Amy isn't there anymore :D

Really?

So who is there who is there?

What do you know that we don't Michele?

Guest Tracker
icelander - 2007-10-18 7:08 PM

You are all great and I love to read all of your posts

Come on then lets have the truth the whole truth and nothing but lies and innuendo in the usual tried and tested forum style.

michele - 2007-10-18 9:45 PM

hey guys i know I,m Dyslexic but whats a DELVER? :D

It's alright Michele.......I think he was going to say deliver. But bottled out in case anyone took him up on it. (lol)

Guest Tracker
peter - 2007-10-18 9:55 PM

michele - 2007-10-18 9:45 PM

hey guys i know I,m Dyslexic but whats a DELVER? :D

It's alright Michele.......I think he was going to say deliver. But bottled out in case anyone took him up on it. (lol)

I did not realise that Eddie was a milkman about to deliver - I though that was Ernie who drove the fastest milk cart in the West - and Ernie never ran out of bottles did he?

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 9:43 PM

peter - 2007-10-18 9:34 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 8:39 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-18 6:51 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 5:25 PM

I would like to see you try talking like that to my face.

all you do is repeat yourself over and over again. Any criticism and out comes the stock response - if you dont like it...

well I do like it, except fro the presence of your kind, continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

Some of us felt that it was a polite, humorous and appropriate response to your rant Eddie, and your kind of nasty minded response was also entirely predictable.

I would not dream of putting words in peoples mouths but I do invite comments on whose response they would rather read?

I personally have never felt the need for violence as I believe that it achieves nothing.

I found it far from polite and in fact indicative of the sly way you operate.

neither do I find you in the slightest bit humorous. but your high opinion of yourself and your contributions on here are definitely laughable.

Laughable? so why were you almost threatening violence. I'm sure your colleagues in the judiciary would not approve. :D

I don't threaten I deliver....:-D

I used to be a button man, my signature hit was one in the mouth one in the eye and one in the ear, they were dead before they hit the ground :-D

well spotted Babe.....

I used to aspire to being a Hit Man........................But I kept missing. So became a Florist instead. (lol)

Judge, I wasn’t quite sure what point you were trying to make, in your opening statements, it appeared that you were concerned that these forums are getting a reputation for arguing, but then a couple of posts later you appear to threaten violence in a frenzied attack on a fellow poster, simply your honour, because he had the audacity to suggest that it is not compulsory to post here.

I put it to you: that the reason you started this thread was that you wanted to appear holier than thou, but by the time you had swam a circuit of your bowl you had forgotten your original game plan and went on to show yourself to be a complete hypocrite.

Further more I put it to you, that it is your kind that are continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

I have no doubt the jury will see from the evidence put before them that you sir condemn yourself with your own words.

I rest my case.

Guest Tracker
Victor Meldrew - 2007-10-19 11:34 AM

Judge, I wasn’t quite sure what point you were trying to make, in your opening statements, it appeared that you were concerned that these forums are getting a reputation for arguing, but then a couple of posts later you appear to threaten violence in a frenzied attack on a fellow poster, simply your honour, because he had the audacity to suggest that it is not compulsory to post here.

I put it to you: that the reason you started this thread was that you wanted to appear holier than thou, but by the time you had swam a circuit of your bowl you had forgotten your original game plan and went on to show yourself to be a complete hypocrite.

Further more I put it to you, that it is your kind that are continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

I have no doubt the jury will see from the evidence put before them that you sir condemn yourself with your own words.

I rest my case.

Nice one Tony!

Dancer - 2007-10-19 2:41 PM

I was going to put my two pen'north in this thread, but then I thought ..............................

What did I come upstairs for?

I know I'll go and make a brew.

second that - anyone else want a brew????and a Yorkshire curd tart :-> B-)

Guest Tracker
twooks - 2007-10-19 5:17 PM
Dancer - 2007-10-19 2:41 PM

I was going to put my two pen'north in this thread, but then I thought ..............................

What did I come upstairs for?

I know I'll go and make a brew.

second that - anyone else want a brew????and a Yorkshire curd tart :-> B-)
Yes please I love curd tarts - come to think of it I love all tarts!You must be pretty posh to have an upstairs kitchen them Twooksie babe?

J9withdogs I do not know my dear what about this?

Midnight...

Midnight is more than just

The striking of a clock

With hands pointing upwards

My consciousness to mock

It is the passing of

Another tedious day

And boldly symbolises

My life’s own disarray

A constant reminder

That things always stay the same

And infers that I can solely