• Last Reply
Guest Le Thou
peter - 2007-10-18 10:01 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 9:43 PM

peter - 2007-10-18 9:34 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 8:39 PM

Tracker - 2007-10-18 6:51 PM

JudgeMental - 2007-10-18 5:25 PM

I would like to see you try talking like that to my face.

all you do is repeat yourself over and over again. Any criticism and out comes the stock response - if you dont like it...

well I do like it, except fro the presence of your kind, continually clogging up threads, and subverting any real chance of free thought and expression with unending verbal garbage.

Some of us felt that it was a polite, humorous and appropriate response to your rant Eddie, and your kind of nasty minded response was also entirely predictable.

I would not dream of putting words in peoples mouths but I do invite comments on whose response they would rather read?

I personally have never felt the need for violence as I believe that it achieves nothing.

I found it far from polite and in fact indicative of the sly way you operate.

neither do I find you in the slightest bit humorous. but your high opinion of yourself and your contributions on here are definitely laughable.

Laughable? so why were you almost threatening violence. I'm sure your colleagues in the judiciary would not approve. :D

I don't threaten I deliver....:-D

I used to be a button man, my signature hit was one in the mouth one in the eye and one in the ear, they were dead before they hit the ground :-D

well spotted Babe.....

I used to aspire to being a Hit Man........................But I kept missing. So became a Florist instead. (lol)

Being relatively new to this forum I am not quite sure what to make of this guy called judge something. As for being what you call yourself a button man (whatever that is ) I find that agressive "typers" are far from it when confronted in real life. But I 100% agree with the gentleman criticising JM for his agressive and contradictory attitude.

On the whole I have found the majority of people on here to be informative and most helpful but I do feel quite strongly that these users should be removed from using such a forum which I understood to be for the common use of fellow motorhomers or caravanners and the occasional light banter.

To make threatening gestures and remain a forum member to me is not acceptable, therefore I have decided not to remain a member.

Thank you to those who have assited me in the past.

Anthony H

Don't leave Le Thou, just because of some silly posts. It's not always like that. Mostly the Chatterbox forum is good natured fun. With no ill will intended. :'(

Clive - 2007-10-20 10:40 PM

Peter, Think you should choose more subtle words on your piccy to make your point. Some might be offended.

(?)

Le Thou

Hi

I said exactly the same thing when I first started and was told not to leave, I hung around for a short while and soon everything was great.

Take the same advice, stick around, you will come to like what you get believe me

Guest Tracker
handyman - 2007-10-21 6:34 AM

do people get payed to be offended on this site?

I'm very rarely offended and, although one or two who lack the ability to separate opinions from personality have really tried hard, no one has ever offered to pay me for the unprovoked insults they fling around.

Am I missing out?

DAMN - I am SOOOOOOOO missing out!

I hadn't realised I could actually earn money in such a way from you lot.......fantastic wheeze!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM APOPLECTIC WITH OUTRAGE AT YOU ALL; I AM INCANDESCENT AND FURIOUS; I AM OVERCOME WITH GRIEVOUS EMOTION AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE POSTED IN SUCH A FOUL AND OFFENSIVE MANNER TOWARDS 'LIL 'OL ME..........!!!!!!"

That'll be £5 from each of you, thank you very much.

B-)

BGD - 2007-10-27 12:14 PM

DAMN - I am SOOOOOOOO missing out!

I hadn't realised I could actually earn money in such a way from you lot.......fantastic wheeze!

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM APOPLECTIC WITH OUTRAGE AT YOU ALL; I AM INCANDESCENT AND FURIOUS; I AM OVERCOME WITH GRIEVOUS EMOTION AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE POSTED IN SUCH A FOUL AND OFFENSIVE MANNER TOWARDS 'LIL 'OL ME..........!!!!!!"

That'll be £5 from each of you, thank you very much.

B-)

Steady on Bruce - you'll have a heart attack before you collect the dosh :D

Archived