michele

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geof & Angi - 2008-06-11 10:13 PM

It's looking good though Maggy

Hope you enjoy your hol's, where you going

Geof

Germany, we are making for the Black Forest area and then crossing and doing the Romantica Road we then are just playing by ear probably back into France our Son will be at his house in Fontaniers when the schools break up so we might be visiting him, it all depends on how OH manages with all the driving its our first time with M.H abroad.

Really like those Gaz. Was the close up of the dog rose taken with a special close up lens or just a digital automatic camera? Ask because I tried to take close of some flowers in North wales and they were all blurred. I'll TRY and put one here and if you can give me advice I would appreciate it. Thank you. Joy

ROON - 2008-06-22 9:27 PM

Really like those Gaz. Was the close up of the dog rose taken with a special close up lens or just a digital automatic camera? Ask because I tried to take close of some flowers in North wales and they were all blurred. I'll TRY and put one here and if you can give me advice I would appreciate it. Thank you. Joy

Have a look in the instructions for your camera to see if it has a "macro" setting. If it has, use that for very closeup photos.

Thanks Randonneur, Much appreciated.

Just tried to download a photo and failed miserably again .... just can't work out why. I edited it to make it small but when I click browse it won't pick up th eedited photos.

Sorry Gaz for straying off your photos, which are really good. Hopefully this thread will continue now with other photos people have taken. It sort of gives you a feel-good factor to see them doesn't it. Particularly like the little bird posing. Joy :-D

hi roon

i use a sony digital slr camera the alpha 100

the photo was taken with a 18-70mm telephoto lens on the 18mm setting and then cropped in adobe photoshop cs2

it is nice to no that you like the photos all taken at a site near boston in lincoinshire this weekend will add a few more later

Carol, you little tinker!!!!! You have sussed it havn't you... :-D I havn't :-(

Love the pictures and wow 'What big lips you have' ..... the photo of the fish should be in a word thread for best caption of the week wins us all having a toast to the winner. Why don't you start one? We need something cheery.

Love the dog too .... lovely lines physically.

Carol will try and put some photos of my garden up :-) He who holds his breath until I manage to put photos on the end of this post .......er....... is a gonner :'(

Sorry, I'm a total failure... will try another day. Off to hospital now and not looking forwrd to it a bit... failure, failure, failure .... total chav ..... useless, rubbish, can't do anything right :'( fed up :-( stupid :-( who needs a bloomin' camera anyway , fed up fed up fedup. :$

Archived