Canoe For Sale, Mr Mod ??

Guest Le Thou

Guest Le Thou
michele - 2008-04-17 9:11 PM

Le Thou - 2008-04-17 9:01 PM Mich stupid woman isn't she

michele - 2008-04-17 8:47 PM

The sow ,

Why don't you give it a rest before everyone falls out with you again .

if it was started as a joke the lets leave it as that, Oh must just say i can see you still think nasty thoughts about people ! don't be so touchy young man I mean its only a joke ,Isn't it

Can't wether be now that for it as isn't can't thanbk

:D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
Le Thou - 2008-04-17 10:49 PM

michele - 2008-04-17 9:11 PM

Le Thou - 2008-04-17 9:01 PM Mich stupid woman isn't she

michele - 2008-04-17 8:47 PM

The sow ,

Why don't you give it a rest before everyone falls out with you again .

if it was started as a joke the lets leave it as that, Oh must just say i can see you still think nasty thoughts about people ! don't be so touchy young man I mean its only a joke ,Isn't it

Can't wether be now that for it as isn't can't thanbk

:D

It really is not very nice to mock Michele like that is it, but then you do seem to be trying your best to not be a very nice person Anthony.

It is well known that Michele is dyslexic and it is generally understood and accepted on this forum that we do not have a go at those amongst us who have difficulty with words, spelling, grammar and punctuation as the content is more important than the presentation.

So please, by all means make jokes and participate in banter but don't let's go upsetting people with word blindness unneccesarily there's a good boy.

Guest Tracker
Tempted Howie, tempted, but as I never start an argument and only ever respond to unpleasant people in a like manner I feel that I would be depriving many folks of entertainment were I to let the small but offensive bunch of members run riot free from any retribution.

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-18 10:12 AM

What does a savoury argument look like, Howie? *-)

Salt and vinegar or cheese and onion I presume?

Made me go and look in the dictionary for this one Janine. Unsavoury means tasteless, unpleasant, disgusting, immoral and negative, but enough of Richard and lets keep the spirit of friendship going strong on this forum. :->

Guest Tracker
howie - 2008-04-18 10:33 AM

Made me go and look in the dictionary for this one Janine. Unsavoury means tasteless, unpleasant, disgusting, immoral and negative, but enough of Richard and lets keep the spirit of friendship going strong on this forum. :->

Well that resolution lasted well didn't it Howie!

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-18 10:40 AM

Now, now, boys - play nicely or I might just have to come and sort you both out :D

Promise promises - don't believe her Howie she's just a naughty little teasy weasy temptress - but I do like the thought!

Guest Tracker
howie - 2008-04-18 11:15 AM

Yeah. Always like to do the running and puts me on the back foot when women take the initiative. Wonder if other men feel the same or is it just me. :-S

It's just you Howie!

I don't chase - if a lady wants to be with me it's because she wants to be with me and not because I have chased her into submission!

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-18 11:27 AM

Just admit it, Richie Baby - you are just easy :D

You might be right Janine?

Sausage rolls at twenty paces? Flail each other into submission with flans, or have a duel with Peperamis (it's a bit of an aniimal after all! :D )

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-18 4:59 PM

Ah, but which bit of an animal is a Peperami, that's what I want to know :D

Actually Janine I have it on good authority that you really wouldn't want to know!

Naughty Janine, naughty. :D

Now, if any members of the forum what a certain procedure carrying out without having to wait for the NHS queue to disappear, I still have my buzz saw and pliers and am pretty good at sewing as well. :->

Archived