Canoe For Sale, Mr Mod ??

Guest Le Thou

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2008-04-18 5:41 PM

Naughty Janine, naughty. :D

Now, if any members of the forum what a certain procedure carrying out without having to wait for the NHS queue to disappear, I still have my buzz saw and pliers and am pretty good at sewing as well. :->

Kind thought Mel, but bad as the NHS is these days at times I think I prefer my appendix to remain the way it is!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tracker - 2008-04-18 5:50 PM

Now, if any members of the forum what a certain procedure carrying out without having to wait for the NHS queue to disappear, I still have my buzz saw and pliers and am pretty good at sewing as well. :->

Kind thought Mel, but bad as the NHS is these days at times I think I prefer my appendix to remain the way it is!

Oh.. I didn't think we were talking about appendices..I thought we were talking b******ks :D

J9withdogs - 2008-04-18 5:57 PM

Oh.. I didn't think we were talking about appendices..I thought we were talking b******ks :D

No change there then :D :D

D.

Guest peter

You are most of the time. :D Sorry a bit late , but just logged on. :-(

Guest Le Thou
peter - 2008-04-18 9:35 PM

You are most of the time. :D Sorry a bit late , but just logged on. :-(

I would say more than most of the time they are talking bo****ks, and when you have Mich replying to questions " I don't know the answer but I'm sure someone on here will help you" Give it a rest MelB Mich sad sod Tricker and I'm on the fence Jaynine, get a life, I enjoy winding you muppets up like a CLOCK!

Mel B - 2008-04-19 7:27 PM

I understand that for the Wii when you have the kick boxing game you can actually make up your own opponents so they look like people you want to give a good bashing to ... who would you choose Dave? ;-)

Sorry Mel, we don't have the kickboxing game (yet :D ) and even if we did I thikn its a bit too risky naming my opponents on here thanks (lol) .

D.

Guest Tracker
Mel B - 2008-04-19 7:27 PM

I understand that for the Wii when you have the kick boxing game you can actually make up your own opponents so they look like people you want to give a good bashing to ... who would you choose Dave? ;-)

Better still there's a 'Can I canoe you down the river' game coming out where you can choose who to drown when the canoe capsizes!

I wonder who would be on top of your list for a good dunking Mel?

There's a Wii step now as well! Saw it advertised on the telly last night, it's like on of those normal plastic steps that are used for exercise but it lets the Wii know what you're doing, ie where you're putting pressure on, so you can use your legs and get some proper exercise ... you still trying to lose weight Dave? ;-)

Archived