Personal Insults, just not up to scratch!!

BGD

Hang on Mel, I'll just get off the fence I'm sitting on whilst looking at my vastly overpriced motorhome that I paid for with a very expensive loan which leaves me with no money to pay my bills so I am very sad and lonely and have no life, have I got that right Le Thou? Ha Ha, how wrong you are :D :D :D

Oops server error - can't put picture of the step on, but you all know by now what it looks like, some of you have been on it before ;-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
GypsyTom - 2008-04-20 10:35 AM

Fantastic! The funniest thing I've ever read on any forum!

And there was me thinking the funniest thing was your inane and humourless comment on the caravan versus motorhome thread!

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-19 8:06 PM

I didn't like to tell you at the time - but your technique could do with some improvement :D

And there was me thinking that me being a well behaved gentleman instead of a sex maniac was appreciated - also known as chance woulda been a fine thing - depending on your point of view!!

I never did discover how far above the knee the wooden leg went?

There are many other punch lines here but Paul McCartney has copyrighted most of them!

Tracker - 2008-04-20 7:03 PM

And there was me thinking the funniest thing was your inane and humourless comment on the caravan versus motorhome thread!

I'm confused. How can it be the funniest but at the same time humourless? Perhaps you can explain? Maybe you've got woodworm in your willy which is making you a little strange and is responsible for the fact that you're posting such contradictory statements?

Guest Tracker
GypsyTom - 2008-04-20 7:36 PM

I'm confused. How could it be the funniest but at the same time humourless? Perhaps you can explain?

I understand your confusion Tom and as you get older that may well get worse, but luckily for you Matron will usually be on hand to explain the many things in life that puzzle you!Funny peculiar as opposed to funny ha ha! Does that help?

Tracker - 2008-04-20 7:41 PM

I'm confused. How could it be the funniest but at the same time humourless? Perhaps you can explain?

I understand your confusion Tom and as you get older that may well get worse, but luckily for you Matron will usually be on hand to explain the many things in life that puzzle you! Funny peculiar as opposed to funny ha ha! Does that help?

Sorry, but I tend to respond to what people actually write, not what they wish they'd written and try to claim later, when they've realised how silly it is, that they actually meant something very different.

I suppose I should have realised though, as you are very peculiar and certainly not funny!

Anyway, I'm off out now, so enjoy yourself this evening as you normally do, but possibly you should wear a glove to stop the splinters?

Guest Tracker
GypsyTom - 2008-04-20 7:47 PM

I understand your confusion Tom and as you get older that may well get worse, but luckily for you Matron will usually be on hand to explain the many things in life that puzzle you! Funny peculiar as opposed to funny ha ha! Does that help?

Sorry, but I tend to respond to what people actually write, not what they wish they'd written and try to claim later, when they've realised how silly it is, that they actually meant something very different.

I suppose I should have realised though, as you are very peculiar and certainly not funny!

There that's better Tom - see even a gypsy can try to be funny too - it's just such a shame that you don't quite get the idea, but then being able to understand the written word can be quite a struggle at your age. I do understand and if it will help you we are all prepared to make allowances for you.

Tracker - 2008-04-20 7:52 PM
GypsyTom - 2008-04-20 7:47 PM

There that's better Tom - see even a gypsy can try to be funny too - it's just such a shame that you don't quite get the idea, but then being able to understand the written word can be quite a struggle at your age. I do understand and if it will help you we are all prepared to make allowances for you.
Who are all these silly little people Tracker? Peter, Pikey, Le Thou et al? Are they Oods getting their freedom to speak at last? :D

RupertGS - 2008-04-20 9:25 PM

The questions you should be asking are:

Why do so many people dislike Tranker?

Why does he seem to be at the centre of every major argument on this forum?

Au contraire, mon ami - the question is why don't all of you little s**t-stirrers crawl back up whichever orifice you have just emerged from?

Guest peter
J9withdogs - 2008-04-20 9:06 PM

Who are all these silly little people Tracker? Peter, Pikey, Le Thou et al? Are they Oods getting their freedom to speak at last? :D

Who you calling silly, girl?. Just because your erstwhile lover Tricker sets himself up for abuse, doesn't mean you have to jump to his defence. He say's he can take the heat, but in reality he can't, so he has to rely on the Ladies to do it for him. What a wimp. (lol) Or are we just jealous of his overwhelming sexual magnetism over the Ladies on this forum, who'm he seems to have totally bewitched. God I wish I knew his secret formula, I could have a ball. :->

Guest Le Thou

Peter, you are not seriously suggesting that you would want to encourage "advances" from certain female prson's on this forum are you??

You really need to get to Specsavers,have you clocked them?, and I think Trigger is too busy pulling splinters out of his hand to type.

(According to Mich if you put smiley faces in your text it means your only kidding and they don't take it seriously)

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

peter - 2008-04-20 11:25 PM

Who you calling silly, girl?. Just because your erstwhile lover Tricker sets himself up for abuse, doesn't mean you have to jump to his defence. He say's he can take the heat, but in reality he can't, so he has to rely on the Ladies to do it for him. What a wimp. (lol) Or are we just jealous of his overwhelming sexual magnetism over the Ladies on this forum, who'm he seems to have totally bewitched. God I wish I knew his secret formula, I could have a ball. :->

Oh I'm sorry Peter, I mistook you for a man who has at least half a brain!

You see, the majority of us on this forum have what are called 'friends', and we stick-up for them if they are being attacked.

Now this might be a totally alien concept to you and your cronies, but it works just fine for us

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Tony Jones - 2008-04-21 10:06 AM

Well Bruce, I think your original concern seems to have been dealt with. The really venomous instincts were still there, lurking out of sight, just waiting for permission to come out and bite each other.

Can we put them away again now?

I am reassured Tony.

After my wake-up call, the usual suspects in the Secure Wing have made far more of an effort.....now some of the personal insults are once again a delight to behold.

Guest peter
J9withdogs - 2008-04-21 8:49 AM

peter - 2008-04-20 11:25 PM

Oh I'm sorry Peter, I mistook you for a man who has at least half a brain!

(lol) (lol) (lol)

Unlike your cyber lover splinter fingers who doesn't have one at all. You really ought to try harder to come up with better insults than that Janine. Not very original at all. Bruce will be very dissapointed with your efforts. :D :D :D (smileys to show I'm only kidding)

Guest peter
Le Thou - 2008-04-21 7:18 AM

Peter, you are not seriously suggesting that you would want to encourage "advances" from certain female prson's on this forum are you??

You really need to get to Specsavers,have you clocked them?, and I think Trigger is too busy pulling splinters out of his hand to type.

(According to Mich if you put smiley faces in your text it means your only kidding and they don't take it seriously)

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Who said anything about the ladies on here?. :D

Guest peter
I'm beginning to wonder Dave, after some of the less than ladylike remarks and insults flying about from some of the females on here.

Archived