Personal Insults, just not up to scratch!!

BGD

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peter
michele - 2008-04-21 2:50 PM

Awh shuck's I thought Peter fancied me and now you have gone and put him off Le Thou blast dam and drat :-|

Don't worry Twinkletoes, I still think you're adorable. :D

Guest peter
J9withdogs - 2008-04-22 8:37 PM

I'm a lady, I think *-)

You got rid of that moustache yet Janine?. I've heard Veet is good for ladies embarassing hair growth. :D

i think if some people actually read some of the replies they put on here they would feel a bit emberassed & probably wish they had not wrote it. we often say or write things in the heat of the moment that we dont really mean & regret later, prehaps we should take a deep breath & start again :-S

peter - 2008-04-22 10:54 PM

I'm a lady, I think *-)

You got rid of that moustache yet Janine?. I've heard Veet is good for ladies embarassing hair growth. :D

You know how you could lose 2 stone of ugly fat, Peter?

Have your head chopped off :D

carioca - 2008-04-23 2:56 AM

i think if some people actually read some of the replies they put on here they would feel a bit emberassed & probably wish they had not wrote it. we often say or write things in the heat of the moment that we dont really mean & regret later, prehaps we should take a deep breath & start again :-S

what a wize head on you .I agree sometimes we all talk crap me included . :D :D

Guest Le Thou

I'm a lady, I think *-)

Aw come on Peter that's not nice, you shouldn't accuse Janine of having a moustache, she's only just got over getting rid of the beard.

michele - 2008-04-23 2:43 PM

The great thing about the forum though, is that you can choose to ignore some of the more ignorant posts :D

And your description of me 'mumbling' is a very cheap shot that I would not have expected from you. And as for a diatribe! There have been a few diatribes in this thread but not from me.

Edited by Frank Wilkinson 2007-03-14 11:18 PM

Oh god do I miss him

:'(

Guest Le Thou
J9withdogs - 2008-04-23 4:28 PM

michele - 2008-04-23 2:43 PM

Then why reply? Strange creatures women, must be the 30th of the month again

The great thing about the forum though, is that you can choose to ignore some of the more ignorant posts :D

Guest peter

Having read your reply I'm left wondering why you didn't take your own advice, carioca.

Guest peter
J9withdogs - 2008-04-23 9:02 AM

I'm a lady, I think *-)

You know how you could lose 2 stone of ugly fat, Peter?

Have your head chopped off :D

Touched on a delicate issue did I Janine. :D

peter - 2008-04-23 11:19 PM

Having read your reply I'm left wondering why you didn't take your own advice, carioca.

what do you mean peter?

Archived