peterborough

gaz43

Nope, ours isn't on there, I've checked them all and it isn't on. :-D

Must correct something - a typo - whilst I was there when posting the other day and called Clive's wife Jane! Of course it's Janet, apologies my dear, must learn to type properly on a laptop keyboard!

Empress popped along to our van yesterday, don't ask me how she found us but she did! Unfortunately I'd just served up tea so couldn't stop to talk for long, but it was nice to see her. Met up with a few others at the 'Meet the Team' yesterday afternoon - Hiya Gaz43 - did you get home okay? By the time we saw everyone there we were told that the Stothert's had escaped already ... apparently, if 'they' are to be believed, he's got a one-way ticket to foreign parts ... I think Fiat must've paid for it to get him out of the coutnry and stop him complaining about juddering .... :D Could be that he was just hiding as it was too noisy!

Good weekend, nice to have a meet and chat with a few other 'nutters' off here, weather was very good - nice and warm yesterday but a bit windy, today a bit cooler and not so much wind, overcast for a short while this afternoon threatening rain, but nothing came of it. All in all a very nice relaxing weekend. The show wasn't too muddy - yes there were patches, but all in all it wasn't bad in this respect.

hi mel B

yes we did it took us about 30 minutes from time we left site to get home

we had a great weekend so we are going to the western one in august as well

it was nice to meet you ,dave don ,clive and everyone else

Archived