Banks tweet

Bulletguy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 2:58 PM

Its funny :-D :-D

You have to laugh don't you. Bristol citizens are insulted, called Nazis and Fascists and cold shouldered by family and colleagues just because they support leaving the EU.

Because they object to this Bullethead starts a thread labelling them snowflakes.

But Banks makes an obvious joke and he and the usual suspect are bursting with indignation.

What a couple of hypocritical snowflakes they are.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 1:25 PM

Just pure evil that bloke. One day he will come crashing down and end up inside with any luck

He's already inside the head of you Losers :D ..........

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 1:40 PM

Arron Banks felt threatened enough by a 16 year old to tweet this nasty comment.

How do you arrive at the conclusion that he feels threatened? Is this the same turgid brain that thinks that millions of workers are only doing an hour a week? You didn't come out of that argument very well did you?

It appears to me that he's prodding the Green snowflakes for a bit of a laugh. From the hysterical responses it looks like he succeeded.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 3:06 PM

How do you arrive at the conclusion that he feels threatened? Is this the same turgid brain that thinks that millions of workers are only doing an hour a week? You didn't come out of that argument very well did you?

It appears to me that he's prodding the Green snowflakes for a bit of a laugh. From the hysterical responses it looks like he succeeded.

Oh he feels threatened alright. Note how he sues a individual journalist for libel rather than take on C4 / Guardian / WSJ / Facebook who have all repeated her claims.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/observers-carole-cadwalladr-vows-to-fight-meritless-latest-legal-threat-from-brexit-campaign-donor-arron-banks/

Quite a bully is Banks.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 3:03 PM

You have to laugh don't you. Bristol citizens are insulted, called Nazis and Fascists and cold shouldered by family and colleagues just because they support leaving the EU.

Because they object to this Bullethead starts a thread labelling them snowflakes.

But Banks makes an obvious joke and he and the usual suspect are bursting with indignation.

I find it funny because they are so offended and insulted , well Bullet is his monkey Barry doesnt really have a clue whats going on he just kind of nods and agrees with the dealer in death doesnt he ... Im surprised FlatPantys hasn't gone all hissy fit over it and reported it to Twitter ... Sad little darlings ... Spoke too soon hes here just to make up The Hate Trio ... Lordy My

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 3:20 PM

I find it funny because they are so offended and insulted , well Bullet is his monkey Barry doesnt really have a clue whats going on he just kind of nods and agrees with the dealer in death doesnt he ... Im surprised FlatPantys hasn't gone all hissy fit over it and reported it to Twitter ... Sad little darlings ... Spoke too soon hes here just to make up The Hate Trio ... Lordy My

Remember when a comedian, in the course of a comedy show, made a little joke about milkshakes.......?

Spot the difference? Well apart from Jo Brands joke being funny?

An obvious joke? Yeah I am positively pissing myself laughing at the criminal moron making a joke about an inspirational child dying in the Atlantic who's sole purpose is to do something good for the world. It really sums up just what sort of a person you are. I truly feel sorry for you. Very sad.

Fast Pat - 2019-08-15 3:22 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 3:20 PM

Remember when a comedian, in the course of a comedy show, made a little joke about milkshakes.......?

Spot the difference? Well apart from Jo Brands joke being funny?

Jo Brand a comedian ??? ... Difference is hers wasn't a joke for a start and I presume some loop might take her up on throwing acid on Mr Farage very easily while someone taking Mr Banks up on his tweet and creating a storm to wash her overboard would be quite difficult I would imagine

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 3:31 PM

An obvious joke? Yeah I am positively pissing myself laughing at the criminal moron making a joke about an inspirational child dying in the Atlantic who's sole purpose is to do something good for the world. It really sums up just what sort of a person you are. I truly feel sorry for you. Very sad.

"inspirational" to who exactly ??? und what crime has Mr Banks been convicted of sweetie

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 4:31 PM

You pathetic hypocrite. But when a Leftie comedian suggests that someone should douse Farage in acid it's just a bit of fun?

Stop the faux indignation for God's sake.

Fast Pat - 2019-08-15 4:16 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 3:06 PM

Oh he feels threatened alright. Note how he sues a individual journalist for libel rather than take on C4 / Guardian / WSJ / Facebook who have all repeated her claims.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/observers-carole-cadwalladr-vows-to-fight-meritless-latest-legal-threat-from-brexit-campaign-donor-arron-banks/

Quite a bully is Banks.

Why should he feel threatened by this girl? Please explain. He's prodding the tree huggers for a laugh and the reactions have been hilarious.

Well said Barry.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 8:50 PM

Well said Barry.

Poor thing you're just upset because I skewered you again the other day.

But your hypocrisy is staggering. People are called fascists and nazis and cold shouldered by their work colleagues just because they support remain and you start a thread to insult them even more. Typical fascist remainer bullying.

But some bloke makes a joke about an annoying single - issue fanatic and you're all terribly upset and crying in your soup.

Birdbrain has an apt phrase - going all Hollywood. Your faux indignation is puke making.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 8:39 PM

Well said Barry.

But your hypocrisy is staggering. People are called fascists and nazis and cold shouldered by their work colleagues just because they support remain and you start a thread to insult them even more. Typical fascist remainer bullying.

But some bloke makes a joke about an annoying single - issue fanatic and you're all terribly upset and crying in your soup.

Birdbrain has an apt phrase - going all Hollywood. Your faux indignation is puke making.

You skewered yourself just as you've just done here as i've never insulted anyone "because they support Remain"...*-) ...i save that for odious twerps like you and your little club of circle jerks who find Banks sick comment amusing.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 9:44 PM

Well said Barry.

You skewered yourself just as you've just done here as i've never insulted anyone "because they support Remain"...*-) ...i save that for odious twerps like you and your little club of circle jerks who find Banks sick comment amusing.

"Ive never insulted anyone" ... He says sumat funny for the first time ever ... Made me chuckle ... His family are so proud

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 10:44 PM

Well said Barry.

No, but you spend half your life on here accusing Leavers of being stupid. You're the man who started a thread purely to insult Bristol Leavers who object to being called Nazis and Fascists just because they want to leave the EU. You called them a death cult. You said that soon they'd be wearing pointy hats and having secret handshakes.

You're the nastiest piece of work I've ever come across.

As for skewering myself, you really should explain how that happened. I filleted you again and you slunk off with your tail between your legs.

Below is my reply to your ludicrous and ill-informed assertions about workers doing one hour a week. I don't believe that anyone works one hour but the criteria, to match other countries' data, is between one and six hours. Most of the people concerned will be part timers doing one day or a morning at their local shops or similar.

Here's where I skewered myself. Ha ha!

As for workers doing short hours you lost that argument despite what your dodgy failing memory thinks. I'll remind you again how I destroyed you.

People working under six hours a week, not just one hour, number about 400,000 or 1.5% of workers.

The reason that the ONS uses one hour as the minimum is to allow comparisons with other countries' data. This was explained in the link I gave you previously but here it is again. Read it and feel stupid - again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.ons.gov.uk/2018/11/12/working-9-to-5-how-we-count-unemployment-and-what-the-numbers-show/amp/

Short hours working has actually decreased and out of the 400,000 working up to six hours only a small number, if any, will be working one hour.

And not everyone works 37 hours you idiot. A vast number of people want to work part time.

See, I've filleted you again but in a few weeks you'll be back telling everyone how you won.

Jeeesaz FunnyJohn. You need to go out and get laid or summat. your coming across as really angry and bitter.

Banks comments were probably just a bit of trolling to create more division and add fuel to the fire in order to further this nasty populist coup. You need to see the bigger picture and realise what the likes of him, mercer, Bannon, Farage etc are steering us towards. However from what I have learned about you I suspect your in favour of all that.

He is however totally out of order. Have you done any sailing? I have, loads. Im a qualified RYA Yachtmaster and I can tell you that what she is doing is fecking dangerous and he is right even in August the pond can bite you on the arse so lets just hope those comments dont come back and bite him and you on the arse.

Despicable man but I can see why you like him.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-16 10:01 AM

Jeeesaz FunnyJohn. You need to go out and get laid or summat. your coming across as really angry and bitter.

Banks comments were probably just a bit of trolling to create more division and add fuel to the fire in order to further this nasty populist coup. You need to see the bigger picture and realise what the likes of him, mercer, Bannon, Farage etc are steering us towards. However from what I have learned about you I suspect your in favour of all that.

He is however totally out of order. Have you done any sailing? I have, loads. Im a qualified RYA Yachtmaster and I can tell you that what she is doing is fecking dangerous and he is right even in August the pond can bite you on the arse so lets just hope those comments dont come back and bite him and you on the arse.

Despicable man but I can see why you like him.

Brexit is now officially a "nasty populist coup" ... Lordy

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 7:28 AM

Well said Barry.

No, but you spend half your life on here accusing Leavers of being stupid. You're the man who started a thread purely to insult Bristol Leavers who object to being called Nazis and Fascists just because they want to leave the EU. You called them a death cult. You said that soon they'd be wearing pointy hats and having secret handshakes...........

What a diatribe of total sh1te ("going all Hollywood" to use your new recruits phrase) coming from the bloke who who gets off on dishing it out.....but spits his dummy and throws his toys out the pram when anyone gives it back. If Leavers don't want to be called fascists and Nazis then the simple answer is stop behaving like them.

Forever frothing in fury you even get confused over Remain and Leave. *-)

Banks tweet was utterly despicable and it doesn't take much to see an overwhelming majority rightly condemned it.

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 2:16 PM

Well said Barry.

No, but you spend half your life on here accusing Leavers of being stupid. You're the man who started a thread purely to insult Bristol Leavers who object to being called Nazis and Fascists just because they want to leave the EU. You called them a death cult. You said that soon they'd be wearing pointy hats and having secret handshakes...........

What a diatribe of total sh1te ("going all Hollywood" to use your new recruits phrase) coming from the bloke who who gets off on dishing it out.....but spits his dummy and throws his toys out the pram when anyone gives it back. If Leavers don't want to be called fascists and Nazis then the simple answer is stop behaving like them.

Banks tweet was utterly despicable and it doesn't take much to see an overwhelming majority rightly condemned it.

Waffle waffle waffle. No comment on people only working an hour a week?

Skewered and filleted! ??????

Perhaps though you can explain how the Bristol leavers who were called Fascists and Nazis by bullying scum behaved like Fascists and Nazis?

What did they do to earn that?

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 4:31 PM

I've just looked up the Jo Brand 'throwing acid' thread. You defended her and said that it was only a joke.

It's obvious that Banks's remark was also a joke but your hypocritical reaction is very different.

No one can magically conjure up a storm in the Atlantic but it's very easy for some radicalised Remainer to decide that his original plan involving a milkshake could be improved on.

But it was just a joke wasn't it? Yes, like Banks's was just a joke. But only one could be put into practice and only one could inflict horrific injury.

But Brand's a Leftie Remainer so her 'joke' is just fine.

How do you live with this utter two - faced hypocrasy?

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 1:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 2:16 PM

Well said Barry.

Waffle waffle waffle. No comment on people only working an hour a week?

Skewered and filleted! ??????

Perhaps though you can explain how the Bristol leavers who were called Fascists and Nazis by bullying scum behaved like Fascists and Nazis?

What did they do to earn that?

What part of "stop behaving like them" do you not understand? It's quite simple.

Typically you went off on another of your deflective rants from this thread topic chucking your pots 'n pans around. *-)

Archived