Banks tweet

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2019-08-18 8:38 AM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-18 7:43 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 10:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-17 5:53 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 2:47 PM

What I dont get is the venom and hate from a certain group of people towards this girl and anyone they consider a bit of a "lefty". If you support saving the planet your somehow just another lefty to spit bile at. Whether you believe the rapid change in climate change is linked to man or not having a pop at someone who is trying to reduce it is a bit like having a pop at someone who turns up at your house offering you free booze and food. Why would you be against that? If the eco warriors and thousands of very clever scientists are wrong and you Trump and Brexit supporting cult members are right so what?

Isn't it good that millions of people are being inspired to be greener by someone like this girl? Is it not a good thing that she is inspiring millions of youngsters who after all are the ones that will inherit the world once you lot peg out?

Its like there is an entire section of society that just hate everything and are not content unless they are spitting bile at the world. So very very sad.

Pointing out hypocrisy isnt venom and hate Barry , well prolly is in your world actually ... Your an eco warrior so I presume youve been inspired to ditch the old motors and go green after listening to Greta , if not why not

Ive told you before. Im not an Eco Warrior. Im not really that green. I am trying though and its good that its becoming more and more in the public eye thanks to youngsters like this dedicated young girl.

So surely you not being "really that green" after all youve told us about your love for this "inspirational" young girl makes you a bit of a hypocrite doesnt it because I too aren't "really all that green" but I dont give a fudge about what she says , in fact I wish she'd just go away

Not really Mr Birdbrain because I have listened to the evidence and it is undeniable that we are accelerating climate change. Those that are providing the evidence all appear to be very clever scientists whilst those that are outspoken client change deniers all appear to be morons so Im going with the clever scientists. I guess I am more green than I used to be as a result. We recycle as I am sure you probably do but we all still own motorhomes. Ive been reasonably green with mine of late though as ive been parked in a field for five weeks just a hundred miles from home using only the sun for power!

Its not something I wake up every day and start ranting about but maybe it should be, I dont have children or Grandchildren but I believe you do. I could easily say fcuk it and just drive around in a gas guzzling V8 and eating burgers until I burst as I have no legacy but you do. Ive watched the terrifying programs on TV about what just a 2-4% change in average temperature could do. It will make much of the world uninhabitable and displace billions of people. As someone who doesnt seem keen on mass migration I would think this would be something else that should concern you.

Ive never denied climate change , records on weather conditions cant lie can they ... I have always questioned what has caused climate change though and keep an open mind on those causes ... Princess dont pretend your in a field at Flamborough because of any green concerns you have because that aint true is it ... Maybe you can start being a little greener and stop importing lovely European wines , lagers and cheeses you trough by the shipped in lorry load

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birdbrain - 2019-08-18 9:05 AM

What I dont get is the venom and hate from a certain group of people towards this girl and anyone they consider a bit of a "lefty". If you support saving the planet your somehow just another lefty to spit bile at. Whether you believe the rapid change in climate change is linked to man or not having a pop at someone who is trying to reduce it is a bit like having a pop at someone who turns up at your house offering you free booze and food. Why would you be against that? If the eco warriors and thousands of very clever scientists are wrong and you Trump and Brexit supporting cult members are right so what?

Isn't it good that millions of people are being inspired to be greener by someone like this girl? Is it not a good thing that she is inspiring millions of youngsters who after all are the ones that will inherit the world once you lot peg out?

Its like there is an entire section of society that just hate everything and are not content unless they are spitting bile at the world. So very very sad.

Pointing out hypocrisy isnt venom and hate Barry , well prolly is in your world actually ... Your an eco warrior so I presume youve been inspired to ditch the old motors and go green after listening to Greta , if not why not

Ive told you before. Im not an Eco Warrior. Im not really that green. I am trying though and its good that its becoming more and more in the public eye thanks to youngsters like this dedicated young girl.

So surely you not being "really that green" after all youve told us about your love for this "inspirational" young girl makes you a bit of a hypocrite doesnt it because I too aren't "really all that green" but I dont give a fudge about what she says , in fact I wish she'd just go away

Not really Mr Birdbrain because I have listened to the evidence and it is undeniable that we are accelerating climate change. Those that are providing the evidence all appear to be very clever scientists whilst those that are outspoken client change deniers all appear to be morons so Im going with the clever scientists. I guess I am more green than I used to be as a result. We recycle as I am sure you probably do but we all still own motorhomes. Ive been reasonably green with mine of late though as ive been parked in a field for five weeks just a hundred miles from home using only the sun for power!

Its not something I wake up every day and start ranting about but maybe it should be, I dont have children or Grandchildren but I believe you do. I could easily say fcuk it and just drive around in a gas guzzling V8 and eating burgers until I burst as I have no legacy but you do. Ive watched the terrifying programs on TV about what just a 2-4% change in average temperature could do. It will make much of the world uninhabitable and displace billions of people. As someone who doesnt seem keen on mass migration I would think this would be something else that should concern you.

Ive never denied climate change , records on weather conditions cant lie can they ... I have always questioned what has caused climate change though and keep an open mind on those causes ... Princess dont pretend your in a field at Flamborough because of any green concerns you have because that aint true is it ... Maybe you can start being a little greener and stop importing lovely European wines , lagers and cheeses you trough by the shipped in lorry load

Not true! The nearest supermarket is in Brexit on Sea (Bridlington) and you would get the sh1t kicked out of you if you asked for Brie de Meaux, Morbier and a nice bottle of Cote du Rhone. As soon as I got here I got a skinhead haircut, some Stilton and cheddar, some wife beater cider brewed up the M62 and just ate chips to blend in.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-18 8:41 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 11:13 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 7:23 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 3:47 PM

I didn't understand the venom directed by you and Bullet at some perfectly decent people in Bristol either.

But where have I said I hate this young woman? I pity her. Her young mind was brainwashed at an early age by climate change extremists and she's now radicalised. A bit like you and Brexit actually.

You want to buy a bumper sticker abusing a young schoolgirl who wants only to encourage people to help save the planet. That tells me everything I thought about you since you waltzed in here spouting off your bile. Sounds pretty hateful to me. No venom from me regarding the people of Bristol by the way if you read that thread back. Just a bit of jesting. I find humour in everything FunnyJohn although Im struggling with you to be honest.

Your usual hypocrisy. You're just jesting, of course you are.

What do you think I was doing you clown? It was a rhetorical question for God's sake Do you think that someone would provide an address in Germany where I can buy a bumper sticker?

It was my way of saying that she irritates me too.

You've recently been shown, as you often do, making foul offensive comments to people whose only crime is disagreeing with you over Brexit, but they're only jests. Stop the hypocrisy for God's sake.

Ah it was all a joke FunnyJohn! Fair enough, easy mistake for me to make as you dont normally live up to your user name thats all.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-18 9:38 AM

Not true! The nearest supermarket is in Brexit on Sea (Bridlington) and you would get the sh1t kicked out of you if you asked for Brie de Meaux, Morbier and a nice bottle of Cote du Rhone. As soon as I got here I got a skinhead haircut, some Stilton and cheddar, some wife beater cider brewed up the M62 and just ate chips to blend in.

If I know Flamborough tha's a Co-op up th'road ... You dont even need to pollute the world driving to Bridlington ... Go green Swampy

Barryd999 - 2019-08-16 10:01 AM

Jeeesaz FunnyJohn. You need to go out and get laid or summat. your coming across as really angry and bitter.

Banks comments were probably just a bit of trolling to create more division and add fuel to the fire in order to further this nasty populist coup. You need to see the bigger picture and realise what the likes of him, mercer, Bannon, Farage etc are steering us towards. However from what I have learned about you I suspect your in favour of all that.

He is however totally out of order. Have you done any sailing? I have, loads. Im a qualified RYA Yachtmaster and I can tell you that what she is doing is fecking dangerous and he is right even in August the pond can bite you on the arse so lets just hope those comments dont come back and bite him and you on the arse.

Despicable man but I can see why you like him.

How is this a despicable man when he claims exactly what you have posted. ie Freak yachting accidents happen in August ?

If you read the last piece of your post you claim the same

Birdbrain - 2019-08-18 9:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-18 9:38 AM

If I know Flamborough tha's a Co-op up th'road ... You dont even need to pollute the world driving to Bridlington ... Go green Swampy

Ah ha!!! Van doesnt move. Eco Scooter that only omits Fairy dust!

teflon2 - 2019-08-18 8:26 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-16 10:01 AM

Jeeesaz FunnyJohn. You need to go out and get laid or summat. your coming across as really angry and bitter.

Banks comments were probably just a bit of trolling to create more division and add fuel to the fire in order to further this nasty populist coup. You need to see the bigger picture and realise what the likes of him, mercer, Bannon, Farage etc are steering us towards. However from what I have learned about you I suspect your in favour of all that.

He is however totally out of order. Have you done any sailing? I have, loads. Im a qualified RYA Yachtmaster and I can tell you that what she is doing is fecking dangerous and he is right even in August the pond can bite you on the arse so lets just hope those comments dont come back and bite him and you on the arse.

Despicable man but I can see why you like him.

How is this a despicable man when he claims exactly what you have posted. ie Freak yachting accidents happen in August ?

If you read the last piece of your post you claim the same

WTF! 8-) The above is a joke I presume.

Archived