Banks tweet

Bulletguy

Fast Pat - 2019-08-17 9:35 AM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 7:38 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 11:43 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 9:57 PM

Great s**teforbrains has got the gruesome twosome repeating a Paul Joseph Watson in Summit News as a fact. Chatterbox has now reached peak pool of s**te status.

Exactly....former editor of US far right conspiracy website Infowars. *-)

Summit News publishes extreme right biased misleading/unproven information and content that consistently uses loaded language. Banned from Facebook. *-)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/summit-news/

Usual stuff. Don't like the message so attack the messenger.

He probably got this story from the several mainstream news providers that ran it. NYT, ABC News etc etc.

This irritating, publicity seeking, single issue fanatic is as radicalised as you Remainers.

So we can add climate change and aspergers syndrome to the list of things you know feck all about?

Sorry, where have I expressed an opinion on climate change? Aspergers? Well that explains her single issue obsession.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 11:31 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-16 11:26 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 11:23 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-16 11:09 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 10:58 PM

pelmetman - 2019-08-16 10:47 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 10:43 PM

Great s**teforbrains has got the gruesome twosome repeating a Paul Joseph Watson in Summit News as a fact. Chatterbox has now reached peak pool of s**te status.

Summit News publishes extreme right biased misleading/unproven information and content that consistently uses loaded language. Banned from Facebook. *-)

So just how are Miss Earnest & Crew going to get home?????????????????????? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Oh I don't know maybe they could sail?

The bottom line is if she had flown to the summit she would have been pilloried, but her message needs to ensure heard, so she took this step. And lo she gets criticism anyway.

Is it me?........Or could she not have delivered her message via the internet? :-S .......

Maybe Climate change Eco Bullsh*t needs to be delivered in person :D .........

Well that's certainly what your mates in big oil hope to force her to do. You could call it taking the wind out of her sails.

But if that's the solution shouldn't you be sat in Essex with a sunlamp?

I'm not pretending we can prevent climate change ;-) ..........

I'll leave that to you stupid Canute's >:-) .........

So you agree that climate change is a problem, but you don't think it's man made?

It's been happening ever since the big bang, and there's nothing we can do to stop it from happening :-| ...........

The only thing we can do is manage it ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-08-17 9:59 AM

So just how are Miss Earnest & Crew going to get home?????????????????????? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

The bottom line is if she had flown to the summit she would have been pilloried, but her message needs to ensure heard, so she took this step. And lo she gets criticism anyway.

Is it me?........Or could she not have delivered her message via the internet? :-S .......

Well that's certainly what your mates in big oil hope to force her to do. You could call it taking the wind out of her sails.

So you agree that climate change is a problem, but you don't think it's man made?

It's been happening ever since the big bang, and there's nothing we can do to stop it from happening :-| ...........

So has man had a adverse impact on the rate of change since the industrial revolution ? Yes or no will suffice

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-17 10:03 AM

So has man had a adverse impact on the rate of change since the industrial revolution ? Yes or no will suffice

No more than Dinosaurs farts did :D ..........

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 8:34 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-16 8:58 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 3:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 4:31 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 3:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 2:58 PM

Its funny :-D :-D

You have to laugh don't you. Bristol citizens are insulted, called Nazis and Fascists and cold shouldered by family and colleagues just because they support leaving the EU.

Because they object to this Bullethead starts a thread labelling them snowflakes.

But Banks makes an obvious joke and he and the usual suspect are bursting with indignation.

What a couple of hypocritical snowflakes they are.

An obvious joke? Yeah I am positively pissing myself laughing at the criminal moron making a joke about an inspirational child dying in the Atlantic who's sole purpose is to do something good for the world. It really sums up just what sort of a person you are. I truly feel sorry for you. Very sad.

I've just looked up the Jo Brand 'throwing acid' thread. You defended her and said that it was only a joke.

It's obvious that Banks's remark was also a joke but your hypocritical reaction is very different.

No one can magically conjure up a storm in the Atlantic but it's very easy for some radicalised Remainer to decide that his original plan involving a milkshake could be improved on.

But it was just a joke wasn't it? Yes, like Banks's was just a joke. But only one could be put into practice and only one could inflict horrific injury.

But Brand's a Leftie Remainer so her 'joke' is just fine.

How do you live with this utter two - faced hypocrasy?

Jo Brand is well know comedian known for shock value and dead pan humour. Her joke which to be fair perhaps was not the best of ideas in the current climate was aimed at politicians and not a child about to set out on a transatlantic voyage. Everyone who knows her knows this is her style and should have known it was a joke aimed at people who are of course every day targets for this kind of "Humour". Arron Banks however is not a comedian but a nasty piece of work who thought it was ok to direct this kind of sick comment at a child.

If you cannot see the difference then you really are beyond help

There's only one person needing help here and it's you, as proved by your appalling libel on the Bristolians whose only crime was to vote to leave the UK. They've been called Nazis and Fascists and by you, as thick as fcuk. They're a non - political group who want nothing to do with extremists but you and Bullet made despicable comments about them. Given your track record you're in no position to criticise Banks.

But I'll explain it again as you're so twisted that you just can't be rational about anybody who dares to disagree with your Messianic zeal and hatred of leavers. Now try to concentrate.

Banks made a joke. His comments cannot possibly cause this girl any harm. No one is going to magically conjure up a storm. And quit with the 'child' nonsense. This is a girl who is old enough to travel around the world and address huge audiences. Do you think she's a little snowflake who'll be crying her eyes out over this?

Brand's appalling and dangerous comment is in another league. We already have nutcases out there throwing acid. Her remarks could easily be responsible for someone suffering life changing and horrific injuries. First milk shakes and next battery acid. Every sensible commentator has condemned her. Barryd999 however is still insisting that it's just a joke and defended her.

There is no comparison in these two 'jokes' and if you can't see that you are beyond help and your radicalisation is complete.

Shame on you for your disgusting comments about the Bristol leavers and more shame on you for defending Brand and suggesting that her comments are somehow not as bad as Banks's when they are much worse.

I dont remember making any libellous or disgusting comments about Bristol leavers Fwankie! It is Fwankie isnt it? Or Frank to his mates (oh sorry you dont have any). (lol) I think you have been outed. What happened? Did Jim ban you as well? I think you were banned off every single forum including my own and indeed this one. Am I right? Oh I think so.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 9:19 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-16 10:11 PM

Mmmm ... https://summit.news/2019/08/16/climate-activist-greta-thunbergs-yacht-trip-to-america-more-harmful-to-environment-than-flying/ ... Inspirational she is , truly inspirational

Brilliant! I love the bumper stickers. Where can I buy one? Personally I find her an irritating, attention seeking, virtue signalling, single issue fanatic who is revelling in her new found 'importance'.

, She just loves the limelight.

You want a bumper sticker saying "Fcuk You" to a 16 year old schoolgirl. 8-) Nice.

pelmetman - 2019-08-17 10:05 AM

Y

So that's a no then?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-17 10:18 AM

pelmetman - 2019-08-17 10:05 AM

Y

So that's a no then?

Yes :D ..........

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 11:14 AM

You have to laugh don't you. Bristol citizens are insulted, called Nazis and Fascists and cold shouldered by family and colleagues just because they support leaving the EU.

Because they object to this Bullethead starts a thread labelling them snowflakes.

But Banks makes an obvious joke and he and the usual suspect are bursting with indignation.

An obvious joke? Yeah I am positively pissing myself laughing at the criminal moron making a joke about an inspirational child dying in the Atlantic who's sole purpose is to do something good for the world. It really sums up just what sort of a person you are. I truly feel sorry for you. Very sad.

I've just looked up the Jo Brand 'throwing acid' thread. You defended her and said that it was only a joke.

It's obvious that Banks's remark was also a joke but your hypocritical reaction is very different.

No one can magically conjure up a storm in the Atlantic but it's very easy for some radicalised Remainer to decide that his original plan involving a milkshake could be improved on.

But it was just a joke wasn't it? Yes, like Banks's was just a joke. But only one could be put into practice and only one could inflict horrific injury.

Jo Brand is well know comedian known for shock value and dead pan humour. Her joke which to be fair perhaps was not the best of ideas in the current climate was aimed at politicians and not a child about to set out on a transatlantic voyage. Everyone who knows her knows this is her style and should have known it was a joke aimed at people who are of course every day targets for this kind of "Humour". Arron Banks however is not a comedian but a nasty piece of work who thought it was ok to direct this kind of sick comment at a child.

There's only one person needing help here and it's you, as proved by your appalling libel on the Bristolians whose only crime was to vote to leave the UK. They've been called Nazis and Fascists and by you, as thick as fcuk. They're a non - political group who want nothing to do with extremists but you and Bullet made despicable comments about them. Given your track record you're in no position to criticise Banks.

But I'll explain it again as you're so twisted that you just can't be rational about anybody who dares to disagree with your Messianic zeal and hatred of leavers. Now try to concentrate.

Banks made a joke. His comments cannot possibly cause this girl any harm. No one is going to magically conjure up a storm. And quit with the 'child' nonsense. This is a girl who is old enough to travel around the world and address huge audiences. Do you think she's a little snowflake who'll be crying her eyes out over this?

Brand's appalling and dangerous comment is in another league. We already have nutcases out there throwing acid. Her remarks could easily be responsible for someone suffering life changing and horrific injuries. First milk shakes and next battery acid. Every sensible commentator has condemned her. Barryd999 however is still insisting that it's just a joke and defended her.

There is no comparison in these two 'jokes' and if you can't see that you are beyond help and your radicalisation is complete.

Shame on you for your disgusting comments about the Bristol leavers and more shame on you for defending Brand and suggesting that her comments are somehow not as bad as Banks's when they are much worse.

I dont remember making any libellous or disgusting comments about Bristol leavers Fwankie! It is Fwankie isnt it? Or Frank to his mates (oh sorry you dont have any). (lol) I think you have been outed. What happened? Did Jim ban you as well? I think you were banned off every single forum including my own and indeed this one. Am I right? Oh I think so.

I've been outed? What are you babbling about now? If you'll tell me which forum you own I'll keep away. Is it where Remainers can insult people purely for having a different view?

Bullet called me Frankie after reading my profile. I reminded him that it's actually Francis.

And you don't remember them being told to stop behaving like Nazis and Fascists. You don't remember them being called as thick as fcuk and you don't remember us being told that soon they'll be Klansmen?

Your memory is very selective.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 11:16 AM

Mmmm ... https://summit.news/2019/08/16/climate-activist-greta-thunbergs-yacht-trip-to-america-more-harmful-to-environment-than-flying/ ... Inspirational she is , truly inspirational

Brilliant! I love the bumper stickers. Where can I buy one? Personally I find her an irritating, attention seeking, virtue signalling, single issue fanatic who is revelling in her new found 'importance'.

You want a bumper sticker saying "Fcuk You" to a 16 year old schoolgirl. 8-) Nice.

Actually it says 'Fcuk Greta'. And I'd never display one as I don't use foul language like you do all the time. I'd buy one though to support those who are sick to death of her sanctimonious preaching.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 10:14 AM

Barry your wrong ... I know so ... Again

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 10:40 AM

Actually it says 'Fcuk Greta'. And I'd never display one as I don't use foul language like you do all the time. I'd buy one though to support those who are sick to death of her sanctimonious preaching.

You were the one that got all excited about it and said you wanted a sticker that was abusive towards a teenage girl who is trying to save the planet. A child. Now your backtracking and saying you would buy one but would not display it. I might be a foul mouthed twaat but what your suggesting is frankly sickening. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 12:20 PM

You were the one that got all excited about it and said you wanted a sticker that was abusive towards a teenage girl who is trying to save the planet. A child. Now your backtracking and saying you would buy one but would not display it. I might be a foul mouthed twaat but what your suggesting is frankly sickening. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Well you're right about being a foul mouthed twaat.

I asked where I could buy one. Did I say that I'd like to display one? I would never display anything with a four-letter word on it. Have you ever known me use one, except when quoting you?

And for God's sake stop with the 'child' emotive heart strings pulling.

She's not a nine-year-old. She's old enough to marry and old enough to enter herself into grown-up matters and old enough to address huge audiences and push her agenda on politicians.

She's old beyond her years and she's still an irritating and virtue signalling single issue fanatic.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 11:31 AM

Well you're right about being a foul mouthed twaat.

I asked where I could buy one. Did I say that I'd like to display one? I would never display anything with a four-letter word on it. Have you ever known me use one, except when quoting you?

She's not a nine-year-old. She's old enough to marry and old enough to enter herself into grown-up matters and old enough to address huge audiences and push her agenda on politicians.

She's old beyond her years and she's still an irritating and virtue signalling single issue fanatic.

You said "Brilliant! I love the bumper stickers. Where can I buy one? "

One could be forgiven for assuming that the fact that you want to buy a "bumper" sticker abusing a child fighting a cause we all should support (oh sorry a young teenage schoolgirl) that you would be sticking it somewhere otherwise what is the point in having it. Get one and we can all make suggestions as to where you should stick it. (lol)

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 11:31 AM

Not in her own country she isn't. 18 is the legal minimum age for marriage as also is their age of majority making her a minor or child in law.

As for "pushing her agenda on politicians" the same could be said about William Hague who addressed the Tory party conference in 1977 when he was just 16 years old....though he was preaching to the converted. *-)

What I dont get is the venom and hate from a certain group of people towards this girl and anyone they consider a bit of a "lefty". If you support saving the planet your somehow just another lefty to spit bile at. Whether you believe the rapid change in climate change is linked to man or not having a pop at someone who is trying to reduce it is a bit like having a pop at someone who turns up at your house offering you free booze and food. Why would you be against that? If the eco warriors and thousands of very clever scientists are wrong and you Trump and Brexit supporting cult members are right so what?

Isn't it good that millions of people are being inspired to be greener by someone like this girl? Is it not a good thing that she is inspiring millions of youngsters who after all are the ones that will inherit the world once you lot peg out?

Its like there is an entire section of society that just hate everything and are not content unless they are spitting bile at the world. So very very sad.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 2:47 PM

Its like there is an entire section of society that just hate everything and are not content unless they are spitting bile at the world. So very very sad.

Yep it's time for that 48% of the country to get over themselves >:-) ...........

What I dont get is the venom and hate from a certain group of people towards this girl and anyone they consider a bit of a "lefty". If you support saving the planet your somehow just another lefty to spit bile at. Whether you believe the rapid change in climate change is linked to man or not having a pop at someone who is trying to reduce it is a bit like having a pop at someone who turns up at your house offering you free booze and food. Why would you be against that? If the eco warriors and thousands of very clever scientists are wrong and you Trump and Brexit supporting cult members are right so what?

Isn't it good that millions of people are being inspired to be greener by someone like this girl? Is it not a good thing that she is inspiring millions of youngsters who after all are the ones that will inherit the world once you lot peg out?

Pointing out hypocrisy isnt venom and hate Barry , well prolly is in your world actually ... Your an eco warrior so I presume youve been inspired to ditch the old motors and go green after listening to Greta , if not why not

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 3:47 PM

I didn't understand the venom directed by you and Bullet at some perfectly decent people in Bristol either.

But where have I said I hate this young woman? I pity her. Her young mind was brainwashed at an early age by climate change extremists and she's now radicalised. A bit like you and Brexit actually.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 7:23 PM

I didn't understand the venom directed by you and Bullet at some perfectly decent people in Bristol either.

But where have I said I hate this young woman? I pity her. Her young mind was brainwashed at an early age by climate change extremists and she's now radicalised. A bit like you and Brexit actually.

You want to buy a bumper sticker abusing a young schoolgirl who wants only to encourage people to help save the planet. That tells me everything I thought about you since you waltzed in here spouting off your bile. Sounds pretty hateful to me. No venom from me regarding the people of Bristol by the way if you read that thread back. Just a bit of jesting. I find humour in everything FunnyJohn although Im struggling with you to be honest.

Birdbrain - 2019-08-17 5:53 PM

Pointing out hypocrisy isnt venom and hate Barry , well prolly is in your world actually ... Your an eco warrior so I presume youve been inspired to ditch the old motors and go green after listening to Greta , if not why not

Ive told you before. Im not an Eco Warrior. Im not really that green. I am trying though and its good that its becoming more and more in the public eye thanks to youngsters like this dedicated young girl.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 10:16 PM

Ive told you before. Im not an Eco Warrior. Im not really that green. I am trying though and its good that its becoming more and more in the public eye thanks to youngsters like this dedicated young girl.

So surely you not being "really that green" after all youve told us about your love for this "inspirational" young girl makes you a bit of a hypocrite doesnt it because I too aren't "really all that green" but I dont give a fudge about what she says , in fact I wish she'd just go away

Birdbrain - 2019-08-18 7:43 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 10:16 PM

So surely you not being "really that green" after all youve told us about your love for this "inspirational" young girl makes you a bit of a hypocrite doesnt it because I too aren't "really all that green" but I dont give a fudge about what she says , in fact I wish she'd just go away

Not really Mr Birdbrain because I have listened to the evidence and it is undeniable that we are accelerating climate change. Those that are providing the evidence all appear to be very clever scientists whilst those that are outspoken client change deniers all appear to be morons so Im going with the clever scientists. I guess I am more green than I used to be as a result. We recycle as I am sure you probably do but we all still own motorhomes. Ive been reasonably green with mine of late though as ive been parked in a field for five weeks just a hundred miles from home using only the sun for power!

Its not something I wake up every day and start ranting about but maybe it should be, I dont have children or Grandchildren but I believe you do. I could easily say fcuk it and just drive around in a gas guzzling V8 and eating burgers until I burst as I have no legacy but you do. Ive watched the terrifying programs on TV about what just a 2-4% change in average temperature could do. It will make much of the world uninhabitable and displace billions of people. As someone who doesnt seem keen on mass migration I would think this would be something else that should concern you.

Barryd999 - 2019-08-17 11:13 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 7:23 PM

You want to buy a bumper sticker abusing a young schoolgirl who wants only to encourage people to help save the planet. That tells me everything I thought about you since you waltzed in here spouting off your bile. Sounds pretty hateful to me. No venom from me regarding the people of Bristol by the way if you read that thread back. Just a bit of jesting. I find humour in everything FunnyJohn although Im struggling with you to be honest.

Your usual hypocrisy. You're just jesting, of course you are.

What do you think I was doing you clown? It was a rhetorical question for God's sake Do you think that someone would provide an address in Germany where I can buy a bumper sticker?

It was my way of saying that she irritates me too.

You've recently been shown, as you often do, making foul offensive comments to people whose only crime is disagreeing with you over Brexit, but they're only jests. Stop the hypocrisy for God's sake.

Archived