FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 7:28 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 10:44 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 8:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-15 8:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 3:31 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-15 3:03 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-08-15 2:58 PM

Its funny :-D :-D

You have to laugh don't you. Bristol citizens are insulted, called Nazis and Fascists and cold shouldered by family and colleagues just because they support leaving the EU.

Because they object to this Bullethead starts a thread labelling them snowflakes.

But Banks makes an obvious joke and he and the usual suspect are bursting with indignation.

What a couple of hypocritical snowflakes they are.

An obvious joke? Yeah I am positively pissing myself laughing at the criminal moron making a joke about an inspirational child dying in the Atlantic who's sole purpose is to do something good for the world. It really sums up just what sort of a person you are. I truly feel sorry for you. Very sad.

Well said Barry.

Poor thing you're just upset because I skewered you again the other day.

But your hypocrisy is staggering. People are called fascists and nazis and cold shouldered by their work colleagues just because they support remain and you start a thread to insult them even more. Typical fascist remainer bullying.

But some bloke makes a joke about an annoying single - issue fanatic and you're all terribly upset and crying in your soup.

Birdbrain has an apt phrase - going all Hollywood. Your faux indignation is puke making.

You skewered yourself just as you've just done here as i've never insulted anyone "because they support Remain"...*-) ...i save that for odious twerps like you and your little club of circle jerks who find Banks sick comment amusing.

No, but you spend half your life on here accusing Leavers of being stupid. You're the man who started a thread purely to insult Bristol Leavers who object to being called Nazis and Fascists just because they want to leave the EU. You called them a death cult. You said that soon they'd be wearing pointy hats and having secret handshakes...........

What a diatribe of total sh1te ("going all Hollywood" to use your new recruits phrase) coming from the bloke who who gets off on dishing it out.....but spits his dummy and throws his toys out the pram when anyone gives it back. If Leavers don't want to be called fascists and Nazis then the simple answer is stop behaving like them.

Forever frothing in fury you even get confused over Remain and Leave. *-)

Banks tweet was utterly despicable and it doesn't take much to see an overwhelming majority rightly condemned it.

Waffle waffle waffle. No comment on people only working an hour a week?

Skewered and filleted! ??????

Perhaps though you can explain how the Bristol leavers who were called Fascists and Nazis by bullying scum behaved like Fascists and Nazis?

What did they do to earn that?

What part of "stop behaving like them" do you not understand? It's quite simple.

Typically you went off on another of your deflective rants from this thread topic chucking your pots 'n pans around. *-)

Replying to a post of mine about your disgraceful Bristol thread where they complained of being called Nazis and Fascists, you said that if they don't like it they should stop behaving like Nazis and Fascists.

In the thread you also suggested that they'll soon be wearing robes, pointy hats and having secret handshakes.

Their group is non - political and a place where they can meet like-minded people who wish to leave the EU.

So I ask again what have they done to earn this disgraceful libel and lies from you?

Cut the waffle please and just tell me what their crime is and how you can possibly justify those appalling slurs.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 4:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 5:01 PM

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 1:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 2:16 PM

You have to laugh don't you. Bristol citizens are insulted, called Nazis and Fascists and cold shouldered by family and colleagues just because they support leaving the EU.

Because they object to this Bullethead starts a thread labelling them snowflakes.

But Banks makes an obvious joke and he and the usual suspect are bursting with indignation.

An obvious joke? Yeah I am positively pissing myself laughing at the criminal moron making a joke about an inspirational child dying in the Atlantic who's sole purpose is to do something good for the world. It really sums up just what sort of a person you are. I truly feel sorry for you. Very sad.

Well said Barry.

But your hypocrisy is staggering. People are called fascists and nazis and cold shouldered by their work colleagues just because they support remain and you start a thread to insult them even more. Typical fascist remainer bullying.

But some bloke makes a joke about an annoying single - issue fanatic and you're all terribly upset and crying in your soup.

Birdbrain has an apt phrase - going all Hollywood. Your faux indignation is puke making.

You skewered yourself just as you've just done here as i've never insulted anyone "because they support Remain"...*-) ...i save that for odious twerps like you and your little club of circle jerks who find Banks sick comment amusing.

No, but you spend half your life on here accusing Leavers of being stupid. You're the man who started a thread purely to insult Bristol Leavers who object to being called Nazis and Fascists just because they want to leave the EU. You called them a death cult. You said that soon they'd be wearing pointy hats and having secret handshakes...........

What a diatribe of total sh1te ("going all Hollywood" to use your new recruits phrase) coming from the bloke who who gets off on dishing it out.....but spits his dummy and throws his toys out the pram when anyone gives it back. If Leavers don't want to be called fascists and Nazis then the simple answer is stop behaving like them.

Banks tweet was utterly despicable and it doesn't take much to see an overwhelming majority rightly condemned it.

Perhaps though you can explain how the Bristol leavers who were called Fascists and Nazis by bullying scum behaved like Fascists and Nazis?

What part of "stop behaving like them" do you not understand? It's quite simple.

Typically you went off on another of your deflective rants from this thread topic chucking your pots 'n pans around. *-)

Replying to a post of mine about your disgraceful Bristol thread where they complained of being called Nazis and Fascists, you said that if they didn't like it they should stop behaving like Nazis and Fascists.

In the thread you also suggested that they'll soon be wearing robes, pointy hats and having secret handshakes.

Their group is non - political and a place where they can meet like-minded people who wish to leave the EU.

So I ask again what have they done to earn this disgraceful libel and lies from you?

Cut the waffle please and just tell me what their crime is and how you can possibly justify those appalling slurs.

Here we go again with yet more deflective guff and ranting from FreakyFrank. *-)

You're just trolling and baiting this forum now aren't you? I've seen you constantly popping in and out to check your bait. *-)

This thread was about Banks vile tweet against a 16 year old autistic girl until you came barging in ranting and screaming about an entirely different thread topic. *-)

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 5:47 PM

Well said Barry.

Replying to a post of mine about your disgraceful Bristol thread where they complained of being called Nazis and Fascists, you said that if they didn't like it they should stop behaving like Nazis and Fascists.

Here we go again with yet more deflective guff and ranting from FreakyFrank. *-)

You're just trolling and baiting this forum now aren't you? I've seen you constantly popping in and out to check your bait. *-)

This thread was about Banks vile tweet against a 16 year old autistic girl until you came barging in ranting and screaming about an entirely different thread topic. *-)

My name is Francis actually. John's my middle name.

I see that you're in a corner and resorting to Internet dodge number 9. If you've been skewered and can't give an explanation, divert by insulting the other person and accuse him of trolling.

Once more I ask, what did the Bristol leavers do to be accused of behaving like Nazis and eventually act like Klansmen?

Please, stop the waffle, stop trying to change the subject and try to justify your appalling and truly fascist behaviour.

You're displaying Nazi behaviour yourself.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 5:06 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 5:47 PM

Well said Barry.

My name is Francis actually. John's my middle name.

And my name is Paul.....it's on my profile. Not Bulletbrain or Bullethead, so when you've learned to address me by name rather than derogatory terms, the same might just be extended to yourself.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 3:16 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-08-15 4:31 PM

I've just looked up the Jo Brand 'throwing acid' thread. You defended her and said that it was only a joke.

It's obvious that Banks's remark was also a joke but your hypocritical reaction is very different.

No one can magically conjure up a storm in the Atlantic but it's very easy for some radicalised Remainer to decide that his original plan involving a milkshake could be improved on.

But it was just a joke wasn't it? Yes, like Banks's was just a joke. But only one could be put into practice and only one could inflict horrific injury.

But Brand's a Leftie Remainer so her 'joke' is just fine.

How do you live with this utter two - faced hypocrasy?

Jo Brand is well know comedian known for shock value and dead pan humour. Her joke which to be fair perhaps was not the best of ideas in the current climate was aimed at politicians and not a child about to set out on a transatlantic voyage. Everyone who knows her knows this is her style and should have known it was a joke aimed at people who are of course every day targets for this kind of "Humour". Arron Banks however is not a comedian but a nasty piece of work who thought it was ok to direct this kind of sick comment at a child.

If you cannot see the difference then you really are beyond help

Barryd999 - 2019-08-16 8:58 PM

I've just looked up the Jo Brand 'throwing acid' thread. You defended her and said that it was only a joke.

It's obvious that Banks's remark was also a joke but your hypocritical reaction is very different.

No one can magically conjure up a storm in the Atlantic but it's very easy for some radicalised Remainer to decide that his original plan involving a milkshake could be improved on.

But it was just a joke wasn't it? Yes, like Banks's was just a joke. But only one could be put into practice and only one could inflict horrific injury.

Jo Brand is well know comedian known for shock value and dead pan humour. Her joke which to be fair perhaps was not the best of ideas in the current climate was aimed at politicians and not a child about to set out on a transatlantic voyage. Everyone who knows her knows this is her style and should have known it was a joke aimed at people who are of course every day targets for this kind of "Humour". Arron Banks however is not a comedian but a nasty piece of work who thought it was ok to direct this kind of sick comment at a child.

There's only one person needing help here and it's you, as proved by your appalling libel on the Bristolians whose only crime was to vote to leave the UK. They've been called Nazis and Fascists and by you, as thick as fcuk. They're a non - political group who want nothing to do with extremists but you and Bullet made despicable comments about them. Given your track record you're in no position to criticise Banks.

But I'll explain it again as you're so twisted that you just can't be rational about anybody who dares to disagree with your Messianic zeal and hatred of leavers. Now try to concentrate.

Banks made a joke. His comments cannot possibly cause this girl any harm. No one is going to magically conjure up a storm. And quit with the 'child' nonsense. This is a girl who is old enough to travel around the world and address huge audiences. Do you think she's a little snowflake who'll be crying her eyes out over this?

Brand's appalling and dangerous comment is in another league. We already have nutcases out there throwing acid. Her remarks could easily be responsible for someone suffering life changing and horrific injuries. First milk shakes and next battery acid. Every sensible commentator has condemned her. Barryd999 however is still insisting that it's just a joke and defended her.

There is no comparison in these two 'jokes' and if you can't see that you are beyond help and your radicalisation is complete.

Shame on you for your disgusting comments about the Bristol leavers and more shame on you for defending Brand and suggesting that her comments are somehow not as bad as Banks's when they are much worse.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-08-16 7:58 PM

A 16 year old is only legally a child ;-) .........

It's a label that allows them to get away with murder and everything in between *-) .......

Birdbrain - 2019-08-16 10:11 PM

Mmmm ... https://summit.news/2019/08/16/climate-activist-greta-thunbergs-yacht-trip-to-america-more-harmful-to-environment-than-flying/ ... Inspirational she is , truly inspirational

Brilliant! I love the bumper stickers. Where can I buy one? Personally I find her an irritating, attention seeking, virtue signalling, single issue fanatic who is revelling in her new found 'importance'.

, She just loves the limelight.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-08-16 9:11 PM

Mmmm ... https://summit.news/2019/08/16/climate-activist-greta-thunbergs-yacht-trip-to-america-more-harmful-to-environment-than-flying/ ... Inspirational she is , truly inspirational

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...............

So instead of one flight saved too the USA the Eco warriors have caused not 6 but 7.......because no doubt the ever so earnest Thunberg will want to go home *-) .........

Unless she can walk on water? :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
FunsterJohn - 2019-08-16 9:19 PM

She just loves the limelight.

Liberal Fanny waving is the new world order :D .........

Ask Lucas or Oh No Joe (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

P1010899.JPG.7ec8edd6db112a5ef7e02868f19cc8bf.JPG

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 9:57 PM

Great s**teforbrains has got the gruesome twosome repeating a Paul Joseph Watson in Summit News as a fact. Chatterbox has now reached peak pool of s**te status.

Is it untrue? ;-) .........

Perhaps they can all walk on water? >:-) .........

Great s**teforbrains has got the gruesome twosome repeating a Paul Joseph Watson in Summit News as a fact. Chatterbox has now reached peak pool of s**te status.

Exactly....former editor of US far right conspiracy website Infowars. *-)

Summit News publishes extreme right biased misleading/unproven information and content that consistently uses loaded language. Banned from Facebook. *-)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/summit-news/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 10:43 PM

Summit News publishes extreme right biased misleading/unproven information and content that consistently uses loaded language. Banned from Facebook. *-)

So just how are Miss Earnest & Crew going to get home?????????????????????? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

P1010899.JPG.566f7c13fff9438457af3f66019237d0.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-08-16 10:47 PM

So just how are Miss Earnest & Crew going to get home?????????????????????? (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Oh I don't know maybe they could sail?

The bottom line is if she had flown to the summit she would have been pilloried, but her message needs to ensure heard, so she took this step. And lo she gets criticism anyway.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 10:58 PM

The bottom line is if she had flown to the summit she would have been pilloried, but her message needs to ensure heard, so she took this step. And lo she gets criticism anyway.

Is it me?........Or could she not have delivered her message via the internet? :-S .......

Maybe Climate change Eco Bullsh*t needs to be delivered in person :D .........

Quite shameful the manner in which a minority of "adults" have poured scorn, ridicule and hatred on her. She's an inspirational young lass for the many.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-49330423

Making a good 10 knots well west out into the Atlantic now; https://tracker.borisherrmannracing.com/

pelmetman - 2019-08-16 11:09 PM

Is it me?........Or could she not have delivered her message via the internet? :-S .......

Well that's certainly what your mates in big oil hope to force her to do. You could call it taking the wind out of her sails.

But if that's the solution shouldn't you be sat in Essex with a sunlamp?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 11:23 PM

Well that's certainly what your mates in big oil hope to force her to do. You could call it taking the wind out of her sails.

I'm not pretending we can prevent climate change ;-) ..........

I'll leave that to you stupid Canute's >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-08-16 11:26 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-08-16 11:23 PM

I'm not pretending we can prevent climate change ;-) ..........

I'll leave that to you stupid Canute's >:-) .........

So you agree that climate change is a problem, but you don't think it's man made?

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 11:43 PM

Usual stuff. Don't like the message so attack the messenger.

He probably got this story from the several mainstream news providers that ran it. NYT, ABC News etc etc.

This irritating, publicity seeking, single issue fanatic is as radicalised as you Remainers.

FunsterJohn - 2019-08-17 7:38 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-08-16 11:43 PM

Usual stuff. Don't like the message so attack the messenger.

He probably got this story from the several mainstream news providers that ran it. NYT, ABC News etc etc.

This irritating, publicity seeking, single issue fanatic is as radicalised as you Remainers.

So we can add climate change and aspergers syndrome to the list of things you know feck all about?

Archived