Brexit Abuse

Barryd999

Anna Soubry being interviewed on BBC outside parliament today. Brexiteer protesters shouting abuse at Anna Soubry, calling her a "Nazi".

This country is now a divided wretched mess.

It now seems that Brexit has been hijacked and championed by Tommy Robinsons merry much of knuckle dragging racist scum who are oddly claiming Anna is the Nazi! Bussing in people to sing “Soubry is a nazi” Holding up ambulances on their way to an emergency on Westminster Bridge. What next?

Owewn Jones also being verbally assaulted as well, by the same rabble...

This is what the UK has become, this is not free speech, but verbal assault, whatever you think of Anna and Owen, this is not acceptable and its not isolated incidents either.

How long before we have another Jo Cox murder on our hands?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jones like our resident name caller on here will call anyone he disagrees with a Nazi , bigot , racist , homophobe , Islamaphobe etc etc ... Soubry like you Barry has called and insulted Boris , Farage , Rees Mogg etc etc some colourful things since the referendum ... By not mentioning the insults those 2 have thrown towards others I presume you believe that's acceptable ... By the way you have history yourself when it comes to insults etc , I believe your faves to insult are POTUS Trump and Mr Rees Mogg and I seem to remember you enjoying Geldof floating down The Thames screaming at Farage to frack off ... Hypocrite ... Just seen your other beauty on another thread "thick sh#t Brexit headbangers" ... Hypocrite

Bulletguy - 2019-01-07 3:45 PM

Just heard that on the news. Utterly shameful and disgusting. Vile subhumans surface from their sewers for the day.

https://tinyurl.com/yb844xbr

Hats off to them two there. They battled on with the interview like a couple of old Pro's. At least Steve Bray is funny with his signs on a stick. No doubt this rabble have probably chucked him off Westminster Bridge or something. Disgusting.

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 4:00 PM

Jones like our resident name caller on here will call anyone he disagrees with a Nazi , bigot , racist , homophobe , Islamaphobe etc etc ... Soubry like you Barry has called and insulted Boris , Farage , Rees Mogg etc etc some colourful things since the referendum ... By not mentioning the insults those 2 have thrown towards others I presume you believe that's acceptable ... By the way you have history yourself when it comes to insults etc , I believe your faves to insult are POTUS Trump and Mr Rees Mogg and I seem to remember you enjoying Geldof floating down The Thames screaming at Farage to frack off ... Hypocrite ... Just seen your other beauty on another thread "thick sh#t Brexit headbangers" ... Hypocrite

Show me where Anna Soubry has called anyone a Nazi or a Traitor and in such a violent and threatening manner. These headbangers even gave her, a woman on her own the same aggressive treatment in the street as they just did to Owen Jones. Calling a few Brexiteer politicians on a forum Sh1t thick headbangers is hardly the same as threatening abuse to an individual is it in their face? If I had gone up to Jacob Reek Smug and got in his face and shouted he was a sh1t thick headbanger you might have a point but I would never do that. I would prefer to spend ten minutes talking to him and exposing his barmy Brexit plans to his face.

These people are crossing a line in my opinion and its only a matter of time before they take the next step,

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-07 3:49 PM

It is ironic that the nearest things to Nazis that we have in the UK choose to insult others by calling them Nazis! Poor, confused, ignorant, people!

The same lot of confused ignoramuses screeched Enemies of the People and sent Gina Miller death and rape threats because she dared to use judicial procedure over parliamentary approval. Same folk who'd previously been crowing they wanted "British justice being heard in British courts"......but the first taste they got of it, threw their toys out in a rage.

thebishbus - 2019-01-07 4:43 PM

If you lot think it is bad now, just wait and see what will happen if the MP's go anti democratic, and try to cancel brexit. !!!

Brian B.

Legally Article 50 can be revoked or extended without permission from EU and those talking about "democracy" should be aware of that as it's been common knowledge for some time now. The referendum was advisory, not legally binding.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-cancel-stop-revoke-article-50-explained-remain-stay-eu-latest-parliament-theresa-may-a8690886.html

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-legally-binding-brexit-lisbon-cameron-sovereign-parliament

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-38229344/brexit-challenge-lawyer-says-eu-referendum-not-binding

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 2:56 PM

Anna Soubry being interviewed on BBC outside parliament today. Brexiteer protesters shouting abuse at Anna Soubry, calling her a "Nazi".

This country is now a divided wretched mess.

It now seems that Brexit has been hijacked and championed by Tommy Robinsons merry much of knuckle dragging racist scum who are oddly claiming Anna is the Nazi! Bussing in people to sing “Soubry is a nazi” Holding up ambulances on their way to an emergency on Westminster Bridge. What next?

Owewn Jones also being verbally assaulted as well, by the same rabble...

This is what the UK has become, this is not free speech, but verbal assault, whatever you think of Anna and Owen, this is not acceptable and its not isolated incidents either.

How long before we have another Jo Cox murder on our hands?

What bunch of ruddy hypocrites *-) .........

You Remoaners like to dish it out......but you don't like it served back at you (lol) ..........

If you do manage stop Brexit .......don't be surprised if there is murder on the streets........and it'll be the fault of you anti democratic Remoaners :-| .........

Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 4:12 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 4:00 PM

Show me where Anna Soubry has called anyone a Nazi or a Traitor and in such a violent and threatening manner. These headbangers even gave her, a woman on her own the same aggressive treatment in the street as they just did to Owen Jones. Calling a few Brexiteer politicians on a forum Sh1t thick headbangers is hardly the same as threatening abuse to an individual is it in their face? If I had gone up to Jacob Reek Smug and got in his face and shouted he was a sh1t thick headbanger you might have a point but I would never do that. I would prefer to spend ten minutes talking to him and exposing his barmy Brexit plans to his face.

These people are crossing a line in my opinion and its only a matter of time before they take the next step,

A name is a name is a name Barry ... Your hypocrisy stinks ... Your basically saying its OK for you or anyone to be insulting and abusive towards Brexiteers but anyone who calls or insults a Remoaner needs exposing ... Your a hypocrite over many things but this one tops them all ... Your Brexit bitterness has damaged your sense of fair play ... Hypocrite

thebishbus - 2019-01-07 4:43 PM

If you lot think it is bad now, just wait and see what will happen if the MP's go anti democratic, and try to cancel brexit. !!!

Brian B.

Quite possibly, but that depends on one's understanding of democracy, does it not? The real issue here is the national interest, and what best serves it.

Our MPs are elected, first and foremost, to defend the national interest. If that quest requires them to go against the wishes of some of the people, even if that be a small majority, if their judgement is that the consequences of blindly following the wishes of that small majority would be detrimental to the national interest, how would that be undemocratic?

It would obviously require a clear explanation as to why the peoples' wishes and the national interest do not coincide over the particular issue, but in the final analysis that is the job we elect them to do.

In fact, so few seem up to the job that I doubt your scenario will arise, and they will merely "bottle out" again, and hand the decision back to the public through another referendum. If that should prove the case, I just hope they do a proper job of explaining what the consequences of Brexit are likely to be for the future living standards of our fellow countrymen under all presently available scenarios: no deal, Teresa's deal, and remain.

pelmetman - 2019-01-07 5:14 PM...…………….If you do manage stop Brexit .......don't be surprised if there is murder on the streets........and it'll be the fault of you anti democratic remoaners :-| ......…

The only person who can be responsible for murder is the murderer. Trying to enter a defence that one's victim disagreed with you over the national interest, and called you something you didn't like, just wouldn't work!

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-07 5:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-07 5:14 PM...…………….If you do manage stop Brexit .......don't be surprised if there is murder on the streets........and it'll be the fault of you anti democratic remoaners :-| ......…

The only person who can be responsible for murder is the murderer. Trying to enter a defence that one's victim disagreed with you over the national interest, and called you something you didn't like, just wouldn't work!

You obviously didn't see or maybe you did and conveniently didn't post when Barry the other day blamed all 17 million leave voters for any hate crime/murder he could associate with Brexit ... 17 million to blame not just the hater

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-07 5:34 PM

If that should prove the case, I just hope they do a proper job of explaining what the consequences of Brexit are likely to be for the future living standards of our fellow countrymen under all presently available scenarios: no deal, Teresa's deal, and remain.

I can't argue with that Brian as long as the consequences of remaining in an EU whose federal one size fits all strongest subsidising the rest ambitions would probably have been bolstered by a UK vote for remain are clearly set out too.

Not that it would mean that we love the EU but by the vote for remaining in the EU being seen least worst option in the short term by an electorate brow beaten into submission by the constant bombardment of woe by the remainers.

There are many people who do not like the EU but with families, mortgages and credit card debt to protect they are justifiably scared witless for their own futures by the scare mongering tactics of the campaign to date.

Laws don't apply to Pelmet.....he thinks he's exempt.

The real issue here is the national interest, and what best serves it.

That may be the issue for some Brian but for many in the electorate their only interest is 'what's in it for me NOW' and that has been seen many times in general elections over the years.

Short termism - with scant regard for long term strength and prosperity - something the UK excels at over the post war years.

Tracker - 2019-01-07 5:54 PM

If that should prove the case, I just hope they do a proper job of explaining what the consequences of Brexit are likely to be for the future living standards of our fellow countrymen under all presently available scenarios: no deal, Teresa's deal, and remain.

There are many people who do not like the EU but with families, mortgages and credit card debt to protect they are justifiably scared witless for their own futures by the scare mongering tactics of the campaign to date.

Now at a record high with an average household over £15k in debt and nationally the amount is a staggering £428 billion.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/07/average-uk-household-debt-now-stands-at-record-15400

Bulletguy - 2019-01-07 6:02 PM

Now at a record high with an average household over £15k in debt and nationally the amount is a staggering £428 billion.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jan/07/average-uk-household-debt-now-stands-at-record-15400

£15k in debt ... phones , cars , mortgages they cant keep up with , holidays , clothes , eating out ??? Your not telling us why they are in debt , my guess is its what ive just said ... Desperate stuff ... Always easier to blame someone else

Tracker - 2019-01-07 5:59 PM

That may be the issue for some Brian but for many in the electorate their only interest is 'what's in it for me NOW' and that has been seen many times in general elections over the years.

Short termism - with scant regard for long term strength and prosperity - something the UK excels at over the post war years.

True, oh King. I believe it's called the selfish gene? But sssshush - mustn't say that on here, as some of our more sensitive Brexiters will think they're being called selfish! Don't tell them, will you? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-07 6:12 PM

Tracker - 2019-01-07 5:59 PM

True, oh King. I believe it's called the selfish gene? But sssshush - mustn't say that on here, as some of our more sensitive Brexiters will think they're being called selfish! Don't tell them, will you? :-D

We've been called much worse than "selfish" Brian ... You can say it loud or quiet , up to you duckie x

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 5:45 PM

You obviously didn't see or maybe you did and conveniently didn't post when Barry the other day blamed all 17 million leave voters for any hate crime/murder he could associate with Brexit ... 17 million to blame not just the hater

I think I listed more than murder and hate crime as a consequence of Brexit where the blame lies totally at the feet of those who pushed for it. If we dont leave and there is violence as a result its still the fault of those that instigated Brexit. None of it would have happened without all this nonsense starting.

The UK was ticking along fairly nicely before all this. Yes we had our problems but as will be soon revealed they will pale into insignificance once this sh1tstorm gets underway. Its already happening as you can see. Up until the referendum was announced your average Joe cited EU membership way down the list of their concerns. Once it was announced and the Brexpress and Mail got properly stuck in it was priority number 1.

Be careful what you wish for because whichever way we go we are fooked as a nation now.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-07 7:03 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 5:45 PM

I think I listed more than murder and hate crime as a consequence of Brexit where the blame lies totally at the feet of those who pushed for it. If we dont leave and there is violence as a result its still the fault of those that instigated Brexit. None of it would have happened without all this nonsense starting.

The UK was ticking along fairly nicely before all this. Yes we had our problems but as will be soon revealed they will pale into insignificance once this sh1tstorm gets underway. Its already happening as you can see. Up until the referendum was announced your average Joe cited EU membership way down the list of their concerns. Once it was announced and the Brexpress and Mail got properly stuck in it was priority number 1.

Be careful what you wish for because whichever way we go we are fooked as a nation now.

No Barry thats the problem for you Remoaners ... The UK wasn't "ticking along fairy nicely before all this" , if it was 52% of folk wouldnt have voted to leave ... Your little village might have been ticking along nicely but for many their areas weren't , you find that hard to accept ... Back on topic princess , where was your abuse concern when Nigel Farage was receiving left wing abuse for years and years ... Thats right Barry it dint bother ya ... Hypocrite

antony1969 - 2019-01-07 6:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-07 6:02 PM

£15k in debt ... phones , cars , mortgages they cant keep up with , holidays , clothes , eating out ??? Your not telling us why they are in debt.

The article did.....if only you'd bothered to read it instead of guessing and assuming. *-)

Archived