pelmetman - 2019-01-09 11:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 11:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 11:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 10:59 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 10:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 10:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 6:54 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-09 6:37 PM

However, despite these detailed restrictions, it seems the UK managed to deport 5,301 EU citizens in 2017 for, among other things, such heinous crimes as rough sleeping, so it can hardly a) be impossible and b) the case that the other 5,300 were all drug traffickers, rapists and murderers.

As I understand it the number we managed to deport was 6,500 via the European arrest warrant :-| .......

Which means the EU "allowed" us to deport their citizens who were "wanted" for crimes in other countries! *-) .......

You really couldn't make this EU sh*t it up >:-) .........

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-deported-6500-criminals-past-8021322

Your rabid obsession over deportation from UK has more than a touch of irony about it coming from a bloke currently flouting this countries regulation in order to overstay in Spain. Your faux 'concern' is not so much about criminality but more about them being non-British. This is very clear as you never post about British citizens engaging similar criminality either here or in another country....almost as though British have some kind of specialty or exemption.

I think this arrogance is partly what's led you to believe you are above the law in conniving ways to overstay in Spain. You want 'specialty' and feel entitled to be exempt from laws/regulations you don't particularly care for, but want applied to any 'johnny foreigner' in UK.

The one point i'd agree with is "you really couldn't make this sh1t up"......apart from Pelmethead.

I'm not flouting the law am I........

Yes....NHS regulations 2004.

Get your dictionary out Bullet ;-) .......

I said Law *-) ........

It's no good using pedantry to excuse your abuse. By remaining out of the UK for 3 months or longer you cease to be eligible for NHS treatment. It's also a government legislation so is law.

It's just as well I came home for Christmas then :D .........

You wouldn't still be up at this hour if you had as it's way past your 'normal' hour.....you've been in turmoil since late afternoon.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 11:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 11:26 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 11:21 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 11:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 10:59 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 10:38 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 10:32 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 6:54 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-09 6:37 PM

However, despite these detailed restrictions, it seems the UK managed to deport 5,301 EU citizens in 2017 for, among other things, such heinous crimes as rough sleeping, so it can hardly a) be impossible and b) the case that the other 5,300 were all drug traffickers, rapists and murderers.

As I understand it the number we managed to deport was 6,500 via the European arrest warrant :-| .......

Which means the EU "allowed" us to deport their citizens who were "wanted" for crimes in other countries! *-) .......

You really couldn't make this EU sh*t it up >:-) .........

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-deported-6500-criminals-past-8021322

Your rabid obsession over deportation from UK has more than a touch of irony about it coming from a bloke currently flouting this countries regulation in order to overstay in Spain. Your faux 'concern' is not so much about criminality but more about them being non-British. This is very clear as you never post about British citizens engaging similar criminality either here or in another country....almost as though British have some kind of specialty or exemption.

I think this arrogance is partly what's led you to believe you are above the law in conniving ways to overstay in Spain. You want 'specialty' and feel entitled to be exempt from laws/regulations you don't particularly care for, but want applied to any 'johnny foreigner' in UK.

The one point i'd agree with is "you really couldn't make this sh1t up"......apart from Pelmethead.

I'm not flouting the law am I........

Get your dictionary out Bullet ;-) .......

I said Law *-) ........

It's no good using pedantry to excuse your abuse. By remaining out of the UK for 3 months or longer you cease to be eligible for NHS treatment. It's also a government legislation so is law.

It's just as well I came home for Christmas then :D .........

You wouldn't still be up at this hour if you had as it's way past your 'normal' hour.....you've been in turmoil since late afternoon.

Fancy a bet? ;-) ..........

Not necessarily so I'm afraid Mr Bulletman.

I worked overseas for sometimes 6 months at a time, often 3 months or more. I was classed as 'not normally resident' (for Tax purposes) yet I was fully entitled to NHS treatment. There were other Benefits that I was not entitled to but Medical treatment was not one of them.

747 - 2019-01-10 5:36 PM

I worked overseas for sometimes 6 months at a time, often 3 months or more. I was classed as 'not normally resident' (for Tax purposes) yet I was fully entitled to NHS treatment. There were other Benefits that I was not entitled to but Medical treatment was not one of them.

Exceptions are those working overseas such as you were and forces personnel. When my son was based in Germany, the same as you applied to him though his car had to comply to the German TUV and fitted with genuine LHD light units (deflectors wouldn't 'cut it'). Pelmet isn't working overseas...he's attempting to circumvent a UK regulation he thinks 'doesn't apply' to him which it won't in Spain...but it does apply on a persons re-entry back into UK. It's not what i say....it's what the DoH say and i'm more than willing to pm you copy of their letter if you want to peruse. The regulation has been in place some time, just that it's not been enforced before.....now it's going to be. Brexit has highlighted it and it's just one of many points Brexiters (unwittingly) voted for so you could call it Brexit "good news".....depending on your view. Obviously Pelmet feels it's not very "good news" for him.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-10 7:23 PM

Exceptions are those working overseas such as you were and forces personnel. When my son was based in Germany, the same as you applied to him though his car had to comply to the German TUV and fitted with genuine LHD light units (deflectors wouldn't 'cut it'). Pelmet isn't working overseas...he's attempting to circumvent a UK regulation he thinks 'doesn't apply' to him which it won't in Spain...but it does apply on a persons re-entry back into UK. It's not what i say....it's what the DoH say and i'm more than willing to pm you copy of their letter if you want to peruse. The regulation has been in place some time, just that it's not been enforced before.....now it's going to be. Brexit has highlighted it and it's just one of many points Brexiters (unwittingly) voted for so you could call it Brexit "good news".....depending on your view. Obviously Pelmet feels it's not very "good news" for him.

Doesn't seem to bother my doctor :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-10 10:45 PM

He should know better though i'm aware some turn a blind eye. That doesn't excuse your activities though.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-10 11:44 PM

He should know better though i'm aware some turn a blind eye. That doesn't excuse your activities though.

Dob him in or shut up ... Be quite funny Dave banged up ... Hopefully they bring him back here to serve his time with all those Muslims in our prison system , I bet he'd convert pretty quick ... Or shut up ... Pleeeeeze

Guest pelmetman

If it doesn't bother my Spanish NHS doctor......then it doesn't bother me ;-) ..........

The fact that it bothers you is a bonus :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 8:27 AM

If it doesn't bother my Spanish NHS doctor......then it doesn't bother me ;-) ..........

My reply related to GP's here in UK, not Spain though i'm sure you knew that.

As to public healthcare in Spain, that is very clearly stated it is for the use of residents in Spain. The majority of ex-pat British who genuinely reside in Spain, sign up to Spains state healthcare paying a monthly fee. Sitting in a motorhome on a campsite for a few months does not qualify as resident unless you have applied for permanent residency there, in which case you lose UK residential status. You cannot have it both ways which is what you want since you've seen how leaving the EU is going to affect your long term stays in Spain.

The only exception at the current time is for those staying temporarily in Spain with an EHIC card....but that's as long as UK remains an EU member state.

What you do doesn't "bother me" as much as what it should you (and anyone with a conscience, would), as i know the only way you will learn is when authorities eventually catch you out. You really take hypocrisy to another level and even appear to be proud of flouting regulations for your own ends, yet regularly condemn those doing exactly the same here in UK with the NHS, which you yourself are in contempt of.

https://www.expatica.com/es/healthcare/general-healthcare/healthcare-system-101467/

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-11 3:44 PM

As to public healthcare in Spain, that is very clearly stated it is for the use of residents in Spain. The majority of ex-pat British who genuinely reside in Spain, sign up to Spains state healthcare paying a monthly fee. Sitting in a motorhome on a campsite for a few months does not qualify as resident unless you have applied for permanent residency there, in which case you lose UK residential status. You cannot have it both ways which is what you want since you've seen how leaving the EU is going to affect your long term stays in Spain.

The only exception at the current time is for those staying temporarily in Spain with an EHIC card....but that's as long as UK remains an EU member state.

What you do doesn't "bother me" as much as what it should you (and anyone with a conscience, would), as i know the only way you will learn is when authorities eventually catch you out. You really take hypocrisy to another level and even appear to be proud of flouting regulations for your own ends, yet regularly condemn those doing exactly the same here in UK with the NHS, which you yourself are in contempt of.

https://www.expatica.com/es/healthcare/general-healthcare/healthcare-system-101467/

Like I said ......the fact it annoys you is a Brexit bonus :D .........

BTW I said my Spanish ***NHS*** doctor ;-) ...........

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 4:15 PM

You've run out of straws to clutch at.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-11 4:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 4:15 PM

You've run out of straws to clutch at.

(lol) ...........

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-01-11 4:45 PM

When ya get yaself a bunny boiler ... Dob Dave in ... Dob Dave in ... Dob Dave in

You really shouldn't encourage Dobbin Antony ;-) ..........

He's doesn't need any help to make an Ass of himself :D .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 4:50 PM

antony1969 - 2019-01-11 4:45 PM

When ya get yaself a bunny boiler ... Dob Dave in ... Dob Dave in ... Dob Dave in

You really shouldn't encourage Dobbin Antony ;-) ..........

He's doesn't need any help to make an Ass of himself :D .........

Hes never shy in running to those who make the rules normally ... Hes out to get ya and hes guna dob ya ... Wait till you hit Calais and those French fuzz are waiting

I hope nobody does "Dob Dave in". Im kinda looking forward to him running around Spain and Europe as an illegal immigrant fugitive. We could put some kind of google maps tracker on him and hold a sweepstake on here as to how he will come a cropper and get caught. Will it be when one of his wheels falls off on whatever dodgy vehicle he is moving about in and local plod catches up with him? Will it be when some disgruntled German decides he wants his pitch on Stalag Luft Costa ACSI campsite and calls in the authorities who demand to look at his "papers"? or maybe he will drink too much plonk and cause a punch up in Sweaty Betty's Ingerlishhh Bar and Grill and get carted off by the rozzers who will fine and deport him and sell his truck for scrap?

I get the impression he flies under the radar though and just sits on the beach all day making sand castles drinking Cava stopping only to bash away on here on his tablet. I would stick a few Spanish flags or even EU ones in the castles though Dave instead of Union Jacks or Ingerlaaand ones though. Blend in better.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-12 12:06 PM

I hope nobody does "Dob Dave in". Im kinda looking forward to him running around Spain and Europe as an illegal immigrant fugitive. We could put some kind of google maps tracker on him and hold a sweepstake on here as to how he will come a cropper and get caught. Will it be when one of his wheels falls off on whatever dodgy vehicle he is moving about in and local plod catches up with him? Will it be when some disgruntled German decides he wants his pitch on Stalag Luft Costa ACSI campsite and calls in the authorities who demand to look at his "papers"? or maybe he will drink too much plonk and cause a punch up in Sweaty Betty's Ingerlishhh Bar and Grill and get carted off by the rozzers who will fine and deport him and sell his truck for scrap?

I get the impression he flies under the radar though and just sits on the beach all day making sand castles drinking Cava stopping only to bash away on here on his tablet. I would stick a few Spanish flags or even EU ones in the castles though Dave instead of Union Jacks or Ingerlaaand ones though. Blend in better.

Seeing as the Spanish plod know exactly where I am, and for how long ;-) ..........

I'd hardly say I was under the radar :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-12 12:50 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-12 12:06 PM

Seeing as the Spanish plod know exactly where I am, and for how long ;-) ..........

I'd hardly say I was under the radar :D ..........

Just so you know, we havent left yet. Maybe they wont give a toss after we have Dave I dunno. Only time will tell. Assuming you can get insurance for more than there months I suspect if your going to get collared it will be when you leave at the border, if you leave through Spain maybe they wont care, who knows?

747 - 2019-01-09 8:22 PM...............…..The hoohah outside Parliament is symptomatic of a fractured Society. Brexit has only amplified what was already happening.

Yes, I agree. But, I don't think it will do anything to fix the fracture. In fact, I think it will further exacerbate it.

No, I haven't rushed to lament the outbreak of stabbings around the country: is it really necessary to do so? Why would you assume that not commenting implies indifference? I see no point in commenting on things that I can't influence. I can't imagine those involved read this forum.

Archived