Dogs on sites - Adults only sites

MikeR

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tracker
No headache pills left - the parrots eat em all - but that's another story and we mustn't stray off topic or the topic police will get us - again!

Guest pelmetman
Big Momma - 2011-03-15 8:01 PM

If you two were ever to form a double act it would be 'Unbearable' :D

Only because he would nick my teddy :D

Guest Tracker
pelmetman - 2011-03-15 8:54 PM

How could you say such a thing - I may be a lot of things - don't even ask - but a teddy nicker I am not and I am so deeply offended by that remark that I may have to resort to the ultimate sanction and report you to the moderators for your naughtiness!

Go and sit on a cold concrete naughty step and give your piles a treat!

Guest Tracker

Gee whiz Jon - that reindeer looks horny - or are his eyes just glazed?

I hope he does not sit there when you are on the road as the vibration could do serious damage - to the gearstick as well!

Tracker - 2011-03-15 9:02 PM

pelmetman - 2011-03-15 8:54 PM

How could you say such a thing - I may be a lot of things - don't even ask - but a teddy nicker I am not and I am so deeply offended by that remark that I may have to resort to the ultimate sanction and report you to the moderators for your naughtiness!

Go and sit on a cold concrete naughty step and give your piles a treat!

Now then Rich, don't throw Pelmetman's teddy out of the cot :D

Tracker - 2011-03-15 9:06 PM

Gee whiz Jon - that reindeer looks horny - or are his eyes just glazed?

I hope he does not sit there when you are on the road as the vibration could do serious damage - to the gearstick as well!

I'm glad you explained it was the Gearstick, I thought the Rheindeer was just showing off :D :D

Brambles - 2011-03-15 9:17 PM

If you look again you will see they are driving the van, each animal with a job to do..ooops!.. task to do.

Jon, you just sit there quietly with your hot milk and we shall have the men in the white coats call around as quickly as possible (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Blimey 8-) .............and I thought I was a nutter (lol) ........Be afraid... be very afraid as we might be on a pitch near YOU :D

Friends who live out the back of us used to have a parrot that could mimic their phone to perfection, usually when Jackie was in the swimming pool. She used to go into answer the phone and swear at the parrot when she realized it was the parrot not the phone. The parrot quickly cottoned on to this imitating the phone followed very loudly by "Bloody Parrot"! It was also ace at imitating her voice and calling her husband in from the garden.

Sadly its gone now but there is no truth in the rumour that our Bear ate it. It can't work the BBQ or it might have.

Hi All - Poor Miker, he only asked about adults and dogs; the normal greeting of 'welcome to the mad house' must be an understatement, where did the bear, swimming pool and parrot come from?

Can I thank all contributors - I laughed that much, she-who-must-be-obeyed came through to see if I was ok! It really cheered up a rather dull day in Shropshire.

Alan

Guest Tracker
alan - 2011-03-16 6:04 PM. It really cheered up a rather dull day in Shropshire.

Alan

Lucky you - only another 365 dull days to go then and it will be March 16th all over again!

Is there no end to the dullness of Shropshire!

Just watch out for bears, parrots and ponies on your way to Asda!

Hi Tracker

Fortunately for us, Shropshire is a very well kept secret to stop the hordes coming to admire it! Lost track of how many Michelin Star restaurants we've got in Ludlow, top schools and fantastic countryside but we won't mention this just in case people start visiting! :-D

Alan

Guest Tracker
Travelling Tyke - 2011-03-17 10:34 AM

Hello Tracker,

"Dull days"? .............. Are you fed up?..........Bored?.........

Tha cud get gooing an look for thi plugs.....Tha niva knows when tha might need em.

It's not me who is bored Mick - but then again I live in Norfolk which is probably the most boring county of all - except Shropshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and all those other Northerly counties.

But you are quite right - I must go seek out some new plugs and tap adapters just in case I find myself plugless at any time!

Keep plugging away!

Guest pelmetman

Sue and I were pleasantly surprised how nice Shropshire is, when we had our airbags fitted by Dave Newel last year.

We only had time to visit Bridgenorth and Ironbridge, but hope to go back and visit Ludlow some time :D

pelmetman - 2011-03-17 3:22 PM

Sue and I were pleasantly surprised how nice Shropshire is, when we had our airbags fitted by Dave Newel last year.

We only had time to visit Bridgenorth and Ironbridge, but hope to go back and visit Ludlow some time :D

While you were at Daves you could have had some airbags fitted to the van as well.

(lol)

( Sorry, couldn't resist that one).

Archived