Dogs on sites - Adults only sites

MikeR

Mel B - 2011-03-21 6:13 PM

Big Momma - 2011-03-19 8:20 PM

MikeR - 2011-03-19 8:15 PM

Totally confused. What has all this to do with dogs?

Dogs, What Dogs I thought it was all about 'Adult Only Sites' :D :D

... you mean the ones where all the campers meet in the dishwashing area after tea and throw their camper keys into a pile and the partners have to pick out a set to find a 'bed for the night'????

No, sorry, don't know of any of those .... :D

Could start a thread asking if anyone else does though :D :D

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Big Momma - 2011-03-21 7:08 PM

You might get a reply from my ex brother inlaw :D

My sister..........er of edible knicker fame did get married eventualy :D

But a few years ago suspected he was playing away *-)

So when he went away for the weekend in theory to do with a car club, my sister went through his emails :-S and discovered that he had a double life as a swinger!!! and found him advertising his wears along with a partner complete with photo's and a menu of their preferences! on a swingers site!!.............not my sister I hasten to add :D 8-) 8-)

Needless to say he soon got kicked into touch (lol)

pelmetman - 2011-03-21 8:02 PM

Big Momma - 2011-03-21 7:08 PM

You might get a reply from my ex brother inlaw :D

My sister..........er of edible knicker fame did get married eventualy :D

But a few years ago suspected he was playing away *-)

So when he went away for the weekend in theory to do with a car club, my sister went through his emails :-S and discovered that he had a double life as a swinger!!! and found him advertising his wears along with a partner complete with photo's and a menu of their preferences! on a swingers site!!.............not my sister I hasten to add :D 8-) 8-)

Needless to say he soon got kicked into touch (lol)

And the moral of this tale is always always password protect your emails :D

When I was a teenager I used to look after my uncles caravan site at the weekends and in the evenings. We had a lovely golden retriever called Amber who was a positive bird magnet. As soon as a pretty girl came into view I slipped here lead off and she would go straight up to the selected girl. No need for any chat-up lines and girls instinctively trust a boy with a dog.

I had a high old time for many years until a young lady with a poodle and a shoe with a broken heel appeared in the office to see if I could mend her shoe. A few short weeks later somewhere between leaving a cinema showing Elvis in Hawaiian Wedding and arriving back at her parent caravan we seemed to have become engaged. Married at the end of the season and 48 years later I'm still mending her shoes (and just about every thing else) and we still go for long walks with our dog.

Our present dog is a Boarder Terrier who is also a bird magnet. Problem is that I'm not allowed out with her on my own and when we are out the wife keeps me on a tight leash.

Whew!you've finally got this thread back to the subject of dogs, Colin! Even though I am not 'dog-friendly' I think that that is a great story -- thank you.

If I had known what you knew about 'bird magnets' when I was 18, who knows? -- it might have changed my whole view of the canine tribe!

Cheers,

Colin.

P.S. I think that this thread is just about the finest example of a wander 'off-topic' that I have seen on this (or any) forum -- so far!

C.

Guest pelmetman
Symbol Owner - 2011-03-23 5:04 PM

P.S. I think that this thread is just about the finest example of a wander 'off-topic' that I have seen on this (or any) forum -- so far!

C.

Thats the thing with dog owners....... they're always up for a wander :D

Guest Tracker
Symbol Owner - 2011-03-23 5:04 PM

If I had known what you knew about 'bird magnets' when I was 18, who knows? -- it might have changed my whole view of the canine tribe!

Cheers,

C.

I can confirm this to be true as it was my Border Collie Rosie who first approached the lady who is now my wife - I was far too shy - so I sent the dog in first!

Dot was sitting by Pembroke Castle minding her own business and eating her picnic lunch when Rosie decided that she fancied some of that and sat in front of her in full begging mode, one ear cocked, big brown eyes, head slightly tilted, one paw raised in expectation - it worked - it always works!

One thing led to another and here we all are six years on and still happily together!

So if you want to get a wife - or just meet and talk to people who you would never talk to without a dog - get a Border Collie!

I was returning home one evening with a couple of friends and our dogs when we passed by a woman with a face like the proverbial cats backside; we said 'good evening' upon which she turned, scowled, and said 'I don't like dogs!'

My friend smiled, shaking her head sadly said 'that's your loss, my dear'.

IME doggie people are happy people.

Archived