MMM May issue

Lucie Cranfield

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BobD - 2011-04-04 4:28 PM

yeti - 2011-04-04 3:29 PM

Mine came today, I was especially interested in the article on Wirral. Pretty interesting but a few locations missed out. Must have been a Press release from the Council or Merseytravel.

It certainly wasn't a press release. It is a personal account of a week on the Wirral. Like any feature in any magazine there is a limit on the number of words allowed so it is inevitable some locations will be missed. Personally I only write in detail about places I've actually visited although other places may be mentioned briefly. I'm glad you found the feature interesting and hope it inspires other motorcaravanners to visit the area.

Bob

In that case a good article more people should come to Wirral and see that not only is it an area of contrasts,it has a history of firsts;trams,hovercraft,guide dogs,passenger ferry etc. It also played a major part in the Confederate Wars in the States. Some very unique architecture and excellent bike routes.

I am campaigning for some motorhome stopping points.

Currently there are only about 4 campsites. On the upside,as a resident I consider myself extremely lucky. If I want to go any where within 2 hours,max,driving,I can be in the heart of Snowdonia, Lakes,Peak District and even Shropshire/Herefordshire border.

Come along it's a pleasant place to visit.

Hello,

Glad to hear most of you received your copy on Monday/Tuesday this week. I work for the publishers of MMM and I decided to subscribe myself, just to see when I actually got my copy! I'm pleased to say it arrived on Monday morning!

Just so that you are all aware, there are now 13 issues of MMM every year, the magazine is published every 4 weeks. I've highlighted the on-sale date for the next few issues so you know when to expect your copy in future months.

Also, any of you susbcribers that are coming to The National Motorhome Show at Peterborough, we look forward to seeing you, don't forget to call by the MMM stand (stand 1/1a) and also the MMM Member's Lounge, which located just off the MMM stand.

Anyway, the on-sale dates are as below:

June issue - 5th May

July issue - 2nd June

Special - 30th June

August issue - 28th July

September issue - 25th August

October issue - 22nd September

November issue 20th October

December issue - 17th November.

Thanks,

Lucie

Arrived Eastbourne yesterday - now in the motorhome toread in France next week,together with May Which Motorhome. Am impressed with the new enclosed brown envelope mailing system for both mags.. At least it doesnt split and lose the contents like the old plastic wrapping did...and I assume is more eco-friendly!.

Archived