Who would you have?

postnote

Guest pelmetman
francisgraham - 2011-06-29 10:34 AM have to go now, I have someone waiting to pay me £250 an hour for the benefit of my tiny and unintelligent little brain.

E by gum 8-)......................your'e a wheel clamper 8-)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2011-06-29 6:25 PM
francisgraham - 2011-06-29 10:34 AM have to go now, I have someone waiting to pay me £250 an hour for the benefit of my tiny and unintelligent little brain.

E by gum 8-)......................your'e a wheel clamper 8-)... or a politician. :D... or even a male consort! :$ Oo, er, that's frightening!!! 8-)

If I had to choose a pet it would be difficult, my late pet rat Sprite was an absolute sweet-heart, but my late dog Midge it would have to be - he was a special little beastie.

If a human ... if it had to be someone I know, then hubby, or even my Mum, but she won't go on holiday so that's out of the question. As for a someone I don't know ... hmmm .... George Clooney would be nice but somehow I think I'd rather have someone who would be really, really interesting (much as I love George!), so it could be Ray Mears I suppose ... the things he can do with a knife and bit of wood/what he knows etc ... fascinating! Or Stephen Fry ... I'd never get bored listening to him!

:-D

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2011-06-29 8:14 PM

... or even a male consort! :$

Oo, er, that's frightening!!! 8-)

How do you know what they charge Mel :D :D

nowtelse2do - 2011-06-29 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2011-06-29 6:21 PM

if Sue was unavailable then I would take "Ingrid the inflatable"...............and a puncture repair outfit (lol) (lol) (lol)

Do you wear spurs Dave? :D

Dave

How a simple post degenerates.

Guest pelmetman
postnote - 2011-06-29 9:56 PM

nowtelse2do - 2011-06-29 9:23 PM

pelmetman - 2011-06-29 6:21 PM

if Sue was unavailable then I would take "Ingrid the inflatable"...............and a puncture repair outfit (lol) (lol) (lol)

Do you wear spurs Dave? :D

Dave

How a simple post degenerates.

NO!..................but I have a nasty love bite :D

No degeneration Postnote, just a simple observation & a query of Dave's and Sue's sex life, sorry Dave I meant Ingrid, :-D

Donna, Am I aloud to say query? just wondering if its correct grammar :'(

Sounds like Ingrid gets exited, better keep a first aid kit handy and make sure it has a sling with it :D

Dave

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-06-29 10:20 PM

just a simple observation & a query of Dave's and Sue's sex life,

Dave

If you must know *-)............................................................................when I first met Sue she told me gardening was the new sex 8-)..................................................which probably explains why we have no kids ...................but I have made and brought up 4 lovely gardens :D

Guest pelmetman
francisgraham - 2011-06-29 10:54 PM
nowtelse2do - 2011-06-29 10:20 PM  Donna, Am I aloud to say query? just wondering if its correct grammar

Am I really reading someone asking if he is 'aloud' to do something?
Oh heck!................standby your beds................teachers here :D

Guest pelmetman
nowtelse2do - 2011-06-29 11:02 PM

I think she may have slightly mislead you Dave. So.!! to get to the root of things you've never planted her one 8-) :D :D

Dave

(sorry Dave I'm struggling to type this through laughing) :D :D :D Keep it up.

You may laugh 8-)...........but when it comes to having had a large root vegetable in my pocket :-D...............I can walk tall B-).....................

Unfortunately this year I think I'm suffering from a bit of blight :'(

pelmetman - 2011-06-29 11:03 PM
nowtelse2do - 2011-06-29 10:20 PM  Donna, Am I aloud to say query? just wondering if its correct grammar

Stand by is two separate words and 'teachers here' should be 'teacher's here' as you're really saying 'teacher is here' with a substitution apostrophe for the missing letter. Oh, and it's you're by the way, not your'e - 'you are' with the apostrophe standing in for the missing a. It's really quite simple but if you'd like any more lessons I'll be delighted to help. You only have to ask.

Guest pelmetman
francisgraham - 2011-06-29 11:17 PM
pelmetman - 2011-06-29 11:03 PM

Stand by is two separate words and 'teachers here' should be 'teacher's here' as you're really saying 'teacher is here' with a substitution apostrophe for the missing letter. Oh, and it's you're by the way, not your'e - 'you are' with the apostrophe standing in for the missing a. It's really quite simple but if you'd like any more lessons I'll be delighted to help. You only have to ask.

YES SIR 8-)...............please may I have a sound spanking................. (lol) (lol) (lol)

francisgraham - 2011-06-29 11:25 PM
pelmetman - 

YES SIR 8-)...............please may I have a sound spanking................. (lol) (lol) (lol)

That's a question. Guess what's missing from the end? We'll get there eventually. Then again, maybe we won't.

Shudunt their bee a gap be-twene the wurd end and the kweshtun mark ?

francisgraham - 2011-06-29 11:17 PM]

bunny_realized.gif.65beaa4e495e74e23d08a67d5bad883d.gif

donna miller - 2011-06-30 8:28 AM

No, there shouldn't.

I have been following this bullying of a forum member without comment so far, but here goes:

This is a forum, the only method of communication on here is the written word. Is it so bad that some of us wish to see the Queen's English adhered to? Some on here proclaim themselves to be intelligent, yet they struggle to string a coherent sentence together, then fail to even try to punctuate it, or spell many of the component words correctly. (I do realise that the sentence in the quote above is meant to be - ahem - 'ironic', but that really is the worst kind of childish behaviour.) You will read sentences on here with more basic errors than that, typed in all seriousness!

Just because there are many thousands (or millions) of dyslexia sufferers in the world should not mean that the rest of us, the vast majority, should be ashamed of reading and writing to the best of our ability.

I'm not saying that we should all be grammatically perfect, but we should at least try...

Do you take offence on behalf of other minorities, Donna? Or is it just the disabled?

Travelling Tyke - 2011-06-30 9:09 AM

Me......well......not sure....But........

whilst I'm thinking about it.............

access to the MMM forums would be good if only for the entertaining spats that take place.........

Aren't they all.. Read between the lines.. Donna can

:D

donna miller - 2011-06-30 8:28 AM
francisgraham - 2011-06-29 11:25 PM
pelmetman - 

That's a question. Guess what's missing from the end? We'll get there eventually. Then again, maybe we won't.

A gap between the end of a sentence and a question mark? Are you kidding? The mind boggles! Do you never read a book or a newspaper and note what's written?

Here's a clue. A question mark replaces a full stop. Now if you were really bright you'd have done a quick Google before coming out with this nonsense.

Archived