Motorhome Parking in Rimini

Matrix Meanderer

Trying to get well ahead of ourselves with planning a trip to Italy in late September/early October incorporating a five day stay in Rimini for a conference but have come up with a blank for this city so far.

Can anyone recommend a campsite in/very near to Rimini with good public transport access to the city centre or even within walking distance? We are looking for a secure well managed site were we can happily leave the MH all day whilst at the conference.

Also looking for interesting destinations after the conference to make up a week's holiday itinerary.

Any suggestions greatfully received.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian,,
Three sites ,,Camping Misano Adriato,,,,,Paradiso,,,,,and Panomara sites are close all with public\ transport outside the gates or very close,,,Note; Camping Misano Adriato is close to the Airport so some noise from aircraft,,
Hope this helps 
Regards,
Brendan

Hi Ian,,
I am sure there are some good sites you can google ,,,,I stayed in Pesaro last year and the three campsites are very close,,
They are worth a look as the are very close to Rimini with transport outside,,friends of mine stayed in the Misano Adriato and enjoyed.
Regards,
Brendan

Hi Brendan

Thanks very much for following up on the campsite.

It's a bit far out of Rimini but maybe we can leave the MH on a pitch while we stay in the Congress hotel. I'll check possibilities with the site owners.

By the way - do you have a recommended route for driving from Calais to Rimini?

Matrix Meanderer - 2012-04-16 8:14 PM

It's a bit far out of Rimini but maybe we can leave the MH on a pitch while we stay in the Congress hotel.

Ian,

Check that your MH insurance will allow you to leave your MH unattended if you stay in a hotel.

Keith.

Archived