Euro 5

tomag

Hi All i have a ducato euro 5 and on the center console where the heated mirrow button and the fog light button are at the other end is a button with a light at the top next to the door lock buttons it`s not shown in my manual can anybody tell me what it is for and what it does

Guest JudgeMental
Hi Tom, can't you take picture with phone and put on here? Or drop an email to Michael at Dumo, usually good at replying.....

Well,it all sounds impressive enough,doesn't it...although I often wonder how this stuff'll perform after 10 years of road crud and neglect etc..

Also,I'd like to think that any base vehicle which is supposedly aimed at the MH market(with lower,wider chassis,wider rear track etc),would all come with such "traction aids" as standard...

I'm not entirely sure if this needs to be spec'd from the options list or not... :-S

JudgeMental - 2013-01-28 11:10 AM

pepe63 - 2013-01-28 10:06 AM

This?

http://www.fiatcamper.com/product/esp_and_traction_plus

;-)

Ah...so it looks like its "traction +" for low speed operation....well done that man! :-D

Lazy monkey (lol) by reading on the link you could have found that yourself >:-) anyway you made me get our manual out and do some reading!! the way I find out what button does what !!! I just push it (lol)

But be aware that this switch works the 'opposite' way to other traction control switches.

The 'Industry Norm' seems to be for the system to be active at all times and the switch, when pressed and illuminated, turns the system off.

However in Fiats case with 'Traction Plus' the system is OFF until you press the switch!

Quote "Starting off on dewy grass in the morning, for instance, simply press the button on the dashboard and Traction Plus will transfer torque to the front wheel with the best grip."

Keith.

Archived