Autocruise solar panel

gocro

When I traded in my old van for my 07 Stardream I removed my solar panel and charge controller to fit.

The Stardream has the facility to connect the panel to the energy management system with it's built in charge controller, but this needs to be enabled somehow.

I know this can be done, but I need the instructions. Don't even mention Swift!

;-) :-D :-)

Contact at MHFun sent me link,and it worked.

Punched in the code connected panel stuck it outside and 1.5 amps started to flow into my van on this bright and cloudy morning.

Thanks again Kieth of Ecclefechan

• 3 years later...

Hi, We have an Autocruise Augusta and I would like to add a solar panel and use the solar regulator built into the Energy Management System. There is very little knowledge out there (which the exception of forums like this).

There must be a way to enable but it is proving difficult to get the necessary information. Is there anyone who knows how to switch this option on.

Thanks

Thanks for your help Mark, just what I needed.

I've yet to find the connector behind a false panel but I think I know where it probably is.

I'm assuming I'll recognise the cable pair behind the panel? For example, is this cable pair terminated in a propitiatory connector or did Autocruise use a specific cable colour code?

I'll get there in the end and thanks

Archived