I'm off ...

Mel B

on holiday silly!!! :D

I'm off tomorrow morning to Euro Tunnel then across to France, Germany and wherever else we end up, not back until end of June! B-)

You lot behave yourselves whilst I'm away and 'play nice'! :-D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JudgeMental

Have a safe trip...don't forget the gaffa tape in case more bits fall oft....:D

Have you been outside today..its like winter! Northern Europe not any better. this a good site (thanks Kirbys)

You can just click on each country and have a good look at what to expect and plan accordingly......

http://woozor.fr/meteo-gratuite-10-jours/meteo-de-paris-en-france_62_6463_fr.html

Also on Holiday until end of June. Arrived on Sunday , stayed with friends in Normandy , weather not that good, Now in Brittany weather still Horrible, currently raining, though the Sun did pop out for about 5 mins

May pop in from time to time , to see what is going on. Think we will have to hot foot down south ASAP

PJay.

Also on Holiday until end of June. Arrived on Sunday , stayed with friends in Normandy , weather not that good, Now in Brittany weather still Horrible, currently raining, though the Sun did pop out for about 5 mins

May pop in from time to time , to see what is going on. Think we will have to hot foot down south ASAP

PJay.

Guest pelmetman
Mel B - 2013-05-14 11:50 PM

You lot behave yourselves whilst I'm away and 'play nice'! :-D

Who ever do you mean Mel? :D....................have a nice time, I doubt we'll get away again until July :'(............as trying to tart up the old hovel to sell *-)..................whats this I hear about in door toilets being all the rage? 8-)

pelmetman - 2013-05-15 10:46 AM

whats this I hear about in door toilets being all the rage?

Absolutely - even our van has an indoor loo - gave up toilet tents - remember them - bloomin' cold at night, interesting when it's windy and flippin' hot if the sun shines - too many years ago to return to 'em now!

Why don't you carry on from Germany out here to Sarvar in Hungary Mel? Beautiful sunshine today 28Deg with a warm breeze and forecast is same for next week at least.

Great facilities in the Spa and the treatments are incredibly cheap. You can even have your teeth done at a discount!

No charge for wild camping or €12 serviced pitch on site-1st class site facilities all included and free admission to spa

Come and say hello-be nice to see some Brits!

Mike :-D

Guest pelmetman
Mike B. - 2013-05-15 1:04 PM

Why don't you carry on from Germany out here to Sarvar in Hungary Mel? Beautiful sunshine today 28Deg with a warm breeze and forecast is same for next week at least.

Great facilities in the Spa and the treatments are incredibly cheap. You can even have your teeth done at a discount!

No charge for wild camping or €12 serviced pitch on site-1st class site facilities all included and free admission to spa

Don't trust him Mel ;-)..................he's only after your gas pipe :D

Sorry to hear all the posts about bad weather in france and Spain its cracking the flags in blighty 28o we are currently experiencing a heat wave that is reported to last untill the end of june :-D

Guest JudgeMental
east of germany, and south of everywhere else has good weather. 23 deg in Alicante. No need to travel in blind hope, all stats available online...

ips - 2013-05-15 3:30 PM

Sorry to hear all the posts about bad weather in france and Spain its cracking the flags in blighty 28o we are currently experiencing a heat wave that is reported to last untill the end of june :-D

Iv'e just collapsed from heat stroke here in Wales, oops must watch out for them flying pigs they make an awful mess of things

pelmetman - 2013-05-15 2:58 PM

Ha ha-too true! Think I have it sorted now (hopefully) couldn't get any supplier to send one. Nearest I got was an untrackable none guaranteed posting from Riversway for £20 postage + £12 for the pipe. In the end bought one on Amazon for £5, had it sent to my next door neighbour who posted it to me via good old Royal Mail for £4.95. Just hope it arrives now! Fingers crossed

Mike

Guest pelmetman
Mike B. - 2013-05-15 8:29 PM

pelmetman - 2013-05-15 2:58 PM

Ha ha-too true! Think I have it sorted now (hopefully) couldn't get any supplier to send one. Nearest I got was an untrackable none guaranteed posting from Riversway for £20 postage + £12 for the pipe. In the end bought one on Amazon for £5, had it sent to my next door neighbour who posted it to me via good old Royal Mail for £4.95. Just hope it arrives now! Fingers crossed

Mike

Let us know if it arrives Mike ;-) .............as it seems a very simple and reasonable fix for people who are away long term B-)

Archived