This is a Freindly Forum

robertandjean

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-08-26 12:51 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-26 12:25 PM

I was quite surprised how vitriolic SOME OF the gassing skeptics are

Dave, I don't know why you would be surprised at the attempts to disrupt any thread and dissuade any new input with which the 'usual suspects' disagree because that is exactly what has been destroying this forum for quite some while now.

A bit of moderation would go a long way, both from the usual suspects and from the moderators - if there are any?

You really are the most despicable slime ball. There's just no end to your prodding and baiting is there? How many more people have to tell you that you're one of the reasons that people turn off?

Pelmetman argues vigorously for the case for gassing. The 'usual suspects' as you call them, argue just as forcefully (but more intelligently it appears) against the gassing myth. But our arguments are not just arguments, they're 'disrupting the thread'. But his aren't?

The biggest turn-off is people like you who start these threads in the first place. You do it for one reason only, which is to stir up trouble. But it's just a bit of 'fun and frivolity' isn't it?

Well, many of the respected and sensible members don't think that it's just fun. They think that it's the usual Tracker tactic of snide and sly attacks and then coming over all innocent.

Answer me this if the can. The 'usual suspects' never go into Chatterbox. CB is dominated by Pelmetman, Antony1969 and you. What has happened to Chatterbox over the last few months?

What has happened is that it's self-destructed and it's self-destructed because of the idiots who have driven away anyone with any sense. And because it's dead one of them now keeps coming into this section to carry on his deliberate stirring here.

Don't you think that over the last couple of days you've been humiliated enough? Don't you think that perhaps you should reflect on your odious tactics?

Why is it do you think that so many people absolutely detest you?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank you are a such nasty minded and bigoted individual that no amount of talking on here is ever going to stop you from being unpleasant and disruptive and I am not going to play your game of escalating insults and jibes.

You can think what you like but as far as I am concerned I have as many people who agree with me as do not and I do not propose to play the mine is bigger than yours game any more.

The vast majority of my postings recently have been about offering help to others as well as seeking it for myself with very little time on Chattebox.

Your record on the other hand is of constantly disrupting threads with insults and bad mouthing and deliberately 'taking offence' whenever it suits your disruptive nature whenever you disagree and that is the biggest turnoff to those who sit on the side lines wanting to post but scared of the attacks.

It is such a shame that you are unable to articulate your knowledge without all the unpleasantries and insults.

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 1:06 PM

Tracker - 2014-08-26 12:51 PM

pelmetman - 2014-08-26 12:25 PM

I was quite surprised how vitriolic SOME OF the gassing skeptics are

Dave, I don't know why you would be surprised at the attempts to disrupt any thread and dissuade any new input with which the 'usual suspects' disagree because that is exactly what has been destroying this forum for quite some while now.

A bit of moderation would go a long way, both from the usual suspects and from the moderators - if there are any?

You really are the most despicable slime ball. There's just no end to your prodding and baiting is there? How many more people have to tell you that you're one of the reasons that people turn off?

Pelmetman argues vigorously for the case for gassing. The 'usual suspects' as you call them, argue just as forcefully (but more intelligently it appears) against the gassing myth. But our arguments are not just arguments, they're 'disrupting the thread'. But his aren't?

The biggest turn-off is people like you who start these threads in the first place. You do it for one reason only, which is to stir up trouble. But it's just a bit of 'fun and frivolity' isn't it?

Well, many of the respected and sensible members don't think that it's just fun. They think that it's the usual Tracker tactic of snide and sly attacks and then coming over all innocent.

Answer me this if the can. The 'usual suspects' never go into Chatterbox. CB is dominated by Pelmetman, Antony1969 and you. What has happened to Chatterbox over the last few months?

What has happened is that it's self-destructed and it's self-destructed because of the idiots who have driven away anyone with any sense. And because it's dead one of them now keeps coming into this section to carry on his deliberate stirring here.

Don't you think that over the last couple of days you've been humiliated enough? Don't you think that perhaps you should reflect on your odious tactics?

Why is it do you think that so many people absolutely detest you?

Frank come on get real ... Does anybody on here a faceless motorhome forum ' absolutely detest ' any other member ?

If they do they are very sad individuals in my book , I disagree with you , Edward and others but to suggest that many people more or less hate another member is ridiculous ... And I'm meant to be the dunce around here

It would be interesting to see if anyone does ' hate ' another member to see if your very strong view is correct ... I personally hope not !

Guest Had Enough
Tracker - 2014-08-26 1:32 PM

Frank you are a such nasty minded and bigoted individual that no amount of talking on here is ever going to stop you from being unpleasant and disruptive and I am not going to play your game of escalating insults and jibes.

You can think what you like but as far as I am concerned I have as many people who agree with me as do not and I do not propose to play the mine is bigger than yours game any more.

The vast majority of my postings recently have been about offering help to others as well as seeking it for myself with very little time on Chattebox.

Your record on the other hand is of constantly disrupting threads with insults and bad mouthing and deliberately 'taking offence' whenever it suits your disruptive nature whenever you disagree and that is the biggest turnoff to those who sit on the side lines wanting to post but scared of the attacks.

It is such a shame that you are unable to articulate your knowledge without all the unpleasantries and insults.

And it's a shame that you can't stop your sly and insidious poking that's responsible for so much trouble. And you're at it again with the 'Moderators' thread.

You have no shame. You are sly and underhand and then you make us want to vomit with your pious 'Mr Nice Guy' act.

For God's sake man, give it a rest and just for once try to post without some slimy little digs at others.

It's not banter, it's not a bit of fun. It's disruptive nastiness in which you're this forum's expert.

Had Enough - 2014-08-26 1:39 PM

It's not banter, it's not a bit of fun. It's disruptive nastiness in which you're this forum's expert.

Oh come on Frank that is just not fair you are being too modest - I'm nowhere near the same league as you when it come to plain good old fashioned unprovoked insults and nastiness.

Archived