DFDS Ferries 24 hour sale

Keithl

you gotta read the small print

Available on economy fares for standard-sized cars and up to 9 people and motorcycles / motorcycles with sidecars with up to 2 passengers. £20 supplement applies to bookings made within 24 hours of travel. Offer not bookable at port. Valid for both one way and return journeys. Credit card & telephone booking fees apply. Offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Tickets are non-refundable. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Use offer code EFLSH33 at time of booking.

If anyone is going soon they do have a sale on for vans too.I tried to book yesterday for a 3mx7m van & 1.5x3.5m trailer and it referred me to DFDS telephone-they quoted me £198 for midnight/4am crossings and the limited ones later available from £220 upwards

This morning same measurements out 10.15am in 11.00am Dover/Calais £166.

Same booking with CC £138. Confirmed, booked & paid for!

ROND - 2014-09-17 7:30 PM

Carefull !!!!!

Just looked at it and it is for cars, the height is limted to 2.35m and in view of recent posts where a few have been caught and forced to pay £170 extra because they fell for the height trap I would be very wary

Anyone who "fell for the height trap" should either not be driving a Motorhome....or certainly have gone to Specsavers!

Archived