E bikes in Spain .... again

Gwendolyn

pelmetman - 2014-12-11 4:52 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-11 3:50 PM

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 3:39 PM

Joe90 - 2014-12-11 3:24 PM

We could go on like this forever, or we BOTH could grow up, what do you think ?

See my post above. ;-)

Anyway, I'm off now but I've had a lovely time today showing everyone how stupid the three usual suspects are. See you in a few days. :D

He's ripped us apart and shown the whole world how stupid we are ... He gets us every time ... I've been suckered in by his cunning ways ... I'll beat that superHEro one day

Must be opening time down at the Old Dogging & Duck ;-) .................

Tread carefully Dave ... The threats of some kind of ' Action ' will be in your PM box pretty soon me thinks ... Scary stuff init ???!!!!

Just a tip Dave but seen as we're been stalked those pics we put on gayboysselfiepics.com ... I think I know now who pressed the like button so much !

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2014-12-11 5:01 PM

pelmetman - 2014-12-11 4:52 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-11 3:50 PM

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 3:39 PM

See my post above. ;-)

Anyway, I'm off now but I've had a lovely time today showing everyone how stupid the three usual suspects are. See you in a few days. :D

He's ripped us apart and shown the whole world how stupid we are ... He gets us every time ... I've been suckered in by his cunning ways ... I'll beat that superHEro one day

Must be opening time down at the Old Dogging & Duck ;-) .................

Tread carefully Dave ... The threats of some kind of ' Action ' will be in your PM box pretty soon me thinks ... Scary stuff init ???!!!!

You don't think HE'll give me a spanking do you? 8-) ..................I'd best get ready :-S............

Oh decisions decisions...........should I wear the leather or the latex? :D............

I think that the risk of either of you growing up looks highly unlikely?

Anyone care to offer odds on the odd sod's future behaviour?

Sophie does have a very valid point.

... and here was me thinking this was possibly a sensible thread with useful advice, but yet again it's been hijacked by those who simply cannot resist poking fun for the sake of it and totally cheesing of many other forum members ... why I even bother with this forum now I don't know!

JudgeMental - 2014-12-11 10:40 AM

Mel B - 2014-12-10 10:16 PM

I would like to thank Eddie for posting the information for ebike users so that they are FULLY INFORMED of the implication of using ebikes in Spain and the possibly consequences if bikes does NOT meet the Spanish laws regarding COC/insurance etc.

However ...

I appreciate that you think that these cheap bikes are rubbish but that is when considered against bikes costing 8-10 times as much as we paid! If we were going to use the bikes day in and day out at home then obviously our choice would have been different as we'd have gone for full sized wheels etc, but we don't and didn't.

Not so I'm afraid, the canny shopper can have good centre drive bikes for approx 1-1.5k, exactly the same sort of price as compliant and half decent chinese e bikes ...why would I expect anyone tyo take e biking as serious as me.....all I have ever really said is try a range of e bikes before impulse buying at shows. as I feel resonably confident that if they enjoy cycling the difference chalk and cheese.

As to the troll above. I was 17/18 stone now 15 stone.....this is still cycling you complete moron!

I agree with you totally about trying out the bikes and not impulse buying, many people swear by the AS bikes but to me they are old fashioned/old technology and expensive ... but that's just my view of them. We tried many, at shows and other places and did a lot of research into what was available out there to meet our specific needs which were probably more restrictive than most. I knew what size frame I wanted for comfort and, amongst other things, I also knew to go for the largest chain wheel I could to reduce the amount of leg spinning when using the power ... very important for 20" wheel ones! 8-)

Mel B - 2014-12-11 11:49 PM

... and here was me thinking this was possibly a sensible thread with useful advice, but yet again it's been hijacked by those who simply cannot resist poking fun for the sake of it and totally cheesing of many other forum members ... why I even bother with this forum now I don't know!

Got to agree... Young Joe makes an obvious joke ( look up joke in the dictionary ) and you know who jumps in and ruins the thread because his hatred of one or two on here means he can't help himself ... He needs help

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 12:50 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-11 12:39 PM

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 12:35 PM

Well, you would say that wouldn't you? Nothing to do with your obsession with me and Judge then?

I notice that you can't even stop mentioning us on Fruitcakes. It must be boring for you on here, not being able to use four letter words twice in every sentence?

Oh it's you who's stalking me on Fruitcakes is it !!!! Leave me alone Frank ... If your not private mailing me with threats your following me all over the net

Wrong again! I don't post there but occasionally have a look in for a laugh. If you're obsessing about someone stalking you on Fruitcakes you'd better look elsewhere.

But what an obscene and pathetic little bunch you are with your own special little swear words. It's like being in a gang that meets behind the school bike sheds. Most of them wouldn't say boo to a goose but when they're in their gang they're brave enough to do exciting things like going trolling other forums.

And whom have they poached from here, you and Pelmetman. My God, what a catch for them!

Wait until they find out about his gassing obsession and your BNP leanings. They'll really love you then!

I also notice that you both can't stop referring to me on there. I do appear to have got under your skin! I think that from Pelmet's obsession he must go to bed and wake up thinking about me. It's great knowing that I've really got him wound up! :D

Hi Frank

Your right. I wouldnt say Boo to a Goose. It was those other bigger boys that made me do it! :-D

What does concern me though is this is the second time you have linked our lickle forum to the BNP. Nothing could be further from the truth. You wont find anyone more pro Europe or anti racism than me and I can asure you any post that was blatently racist would not last long on Motorhome Fruitcakes!

We do however take gassing very seriously indeed and have a complete range of anti gassing products for sale which I would highly recommend that you take advantage of. https://sites.google.com/site/motorhomefruitcakes/gas-attack-products

Carry on. :D

Barryd999 - 2014-12-12 9:23 AM

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 12:50 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-11 12:39 PM

Had Enough - 2014-12-11 12:35 PM

Well, you would say that wouldn't you? Nothing to do with your obsession with me and Judge then?

I notice that you can't even stop mentioning us on Fruitcakes. It must be boring for you on here, not being able to use four letter words twice in every sentence?

Oh it's you who's stalking me on Fruitcakes is it !!!! Leave me alone Frank ... If your not private mailing me with threats your following me all over the net

Wrong again! I don't post there but occasionally have a look in for a laugh. If you're obsessing about someone stalking you on Fruitcakes you'd better look elsewhere.

But what an obscene and pathetic little bunch you are with your own special little swear words. It's like being in a gang that meets behind the school bike sheds. Most of them wouldn't say boo to a goose but when they're in their gang they're brave enough to do exciting things like going trolling other forums.

And whom have they poached from here, you and Pelmetman. My God, what a catch for them!

Wait until they find out about his gassing obsession and your BNP leanings. They'll really love you then!

I also notice that you both can't stop referring to me on there. I do appear to have got under your skin! I think that from Pelmet's obsession he must go to bed and wake up thinking about me. It's great knowing that I've really got him wound up! :D

Hi Frank

Your right. I wouldnt say Boo to a Goose. It was those other bigger boys that made me do it! :-D

What does concern me though is this is the second time you have linked our lickle forum to the BNP. Nothing could be further from the truth. You wont find anyone more pro Europe or anti racism than me and I can asure you any post that was blatently racist would not last long on Motorhome Fruitcakes!

We do however take gassing very seriously indeed and have a complete range of anti gassing products for sale which I would highly recommend that you take advantage of. https://sites.google.com/site/motorhomefruitcakes/gas-attack-products

Carry on. :D

Me telling Frank I haven't and wouldn't vote BNP doesn't seem to sink in ... Or is it he feels shouting racist or BNP thicko makes his point in some way more valid ?

Best not to try to understand the guff Frankie comes off with. His version of logic is unique and infinitely flexible.

I notice that lots of Fruitcakes have posted Christmas messages over there for him. Some of them are a bit unkind, albeit thoroughly deserved.

He can now spend his weekend, yet again, inventing more complaints to send to the site hosts. Though I suspect they have grown tired of hearing from him.

erneboy - 2014-12-12 12:19 PM

Post deleted - as it was nothing worthwhile.

What would be even better would be for you to stop coming on here with the sole purpose of adding your venomous outpourings onto the existing spats on this forum and return to the foul mouthed pomposity of the forum that you euphemistically call fruitcakes.

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2014-12-12 12:26 PM

What would be even better would be for you to stop coming on here with the sole purpose of adding your venomous outpourings onto the existing spats on this forum and return to the foul mouthed pomposity of the forum that you euphemistically call fruitcakes.

Franks doing wonders for the Fruitcake viewing figures :D ...........and he's added quite a few to the membership................as they say....... there's no such thing as bad publicity ;-) ........

But Rich you forget erneboy is a member on here and can post as long as it's decent what he wants surely

As for Fruitcakes allowing swearing on an adult forum ... Come on really ?

pelmetman - 2014-12-12 12:48 PM

Franks doing wonders for the Fruitcake viewing figures :D ...........and he's added quite a few to the membership................as they say....... there's no such thing as bad publicity ;-) ........

You have a point Dave and if that forum was inhabited by intelligent and witty people it could be attractive but from what I briefly saw of it it is just an excuse for anonymous foul mouthed tripe from self opinionated egotists and as I fail to see any attraction in that I will not be returning to see if it has changed - I leave that to others but I am not holding my breath!

Tracker - 2014-12-12 12:55 PM

pelmetman - 2014-12-12 12:48 PM

You have a point Dave and if that forum was inhabited by intelligent and witty people it could be attractive but from what I briefly saw of it it is just an excuse for anonymous foul mouthed tripe from self opinionated egotists and as I fail to see any attraction in that I will not be returning to see if it has changed - I leave that to others but I am not holding my breath!

No it's got worse

Robinhood - 2014-12-12 1:31 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-12 12:55 PM

...........an adult forum ... Come on, really ???? :-S

Sorry ... An adult forum for those with a sense of humour and who don't take everything sooooo seriously ;-)

Whereas some of those who may be fully grown but not yet adult, especially some so called 'modern comedians', like to think and also try, but fail to convince the rest of us that unbridled effing etc is both adult and funny but it only really shows immaturity and a lack of education and command of the English language

Tracker - 2014-12-12 2:03 PM

Whereas some of those who may be fully grown but not yet adult, especially some so called 'modern comedians', like to think and also try, but fail to convince the rest of us that unbridled effing etc is both adult and funny but it only really shows immaturity and a lack of education and command of the English language

I don't find comedians on TV funny that swear too much funny either Rick , so I turn it over ... Same applies to Fruitcakes , if ya don't like it don't go on it !

I don't quite understand in adult conversation why swearing makes one less intelligent or unable to grasp the English language ? I've had customers in million pound houses , successful business folk who have sworn like troopers to me , are they thick ?

Not yet grown up is spot on. And no intention of ever doing so if I can help it.

My bike has a throttle. I was chatting to a Policia Local today and asked about this throttle thing. He knew nothing about it, that's not to say that all cops would be the same but I think we will be low on their list of priorities. Christmas is a good time to find out though as they are busy collecting revenue for any small infringements, so let's se if anybody falls foul of it.

Guest pelmetman
Robinhood - 2014-12-12 1:31 PM

antony1969 - 2014-12-12 12:55 PM

...........an adult forum ... Come on, really ???? :-S

Well its not like a proper adult forum............nudge nudge wink wink ;-) .................Although I'd of thought as someone who confesses to enjoying toilet humour it'd be right up your street Robin :D..........

Archived