Where's HE ?

globebuster

Just on the way back to Blighty, and thought I'd take a look on the forum as I've not bothered whilst away.

Getting bored on the ferry, where's HE ? I've only looked on a couple of threads but can't see any sign of him, I hope he hasn't left, he is always a great source of entertainment for me.

Unfortunately a bit worse than on the naughty step...

Duncan MMM - 2015-05-05 9:46 AM

For repeatedly breaking the terms and conditions of the forum and after due warning, forum user Had Enough has been banned. If you suspect he has created a new persona in the future, please inform myself and any new accounts will be removed immediately - duncane@warnersgroup.co.uk

From this thread.. Link.

So be warned (!) (!) (!)

Guest pelmetman
JudgeMental - 2015-05-17 6:19 PM

a tragic loss.........

I've had to resort to self abuse 8-)...........

:D

Guest peter

a tragic loss.........

Agreed, Frank was no worse than many others on here, who constantly sought to wind him up. Unfortunately he responded accordingly and was banned. Now those responsible will have to look elsewhere for their childish entertainment. We all know who they are so I need not elaborate further. I hope they are satisfied. >:-)

Personally I liked Frank, as he took no prisoners among the idiots antagonising him.

A sad loss indeed. :-(

Guest pelmetman
peter - 2015-05-17 6:50 PM

Personally I liked Frank, as he took no prisoners among the idiots antagonising him.

No doubt Peter, some would say he didn't suffer fools gladly ;-) ...........

Gladly some of us fools took up the challenge :D ...........

Guest JudgeMental

a tragic loss.........

Agreed, Frank was no worse than many others on here, who constantly sought to wind him up. Unfortunately he responded accordingly and was banned. Now those responsible will have to look elsewhere for their childish entertainment. We all know who they are so I need not elaborate further. I hope they are satisfied. >:-)

Agree!..........if he could only have been slightly less opinionated and shown a bit of empathy for others..far worse individuals lurking on here me thinks! *-)

JudgeMental - 2015-05-18 9:53 AM

a tragic loss.........

Agree!..........if he could only have been slightly less opinionated and shown a bit of empathy for others..far worse individuals lurking on here me thinks! *-)

Quite right.

Well I certainly will miss Frank.

Opinionated, passionate, informed and clearly an intelligent businessman. I agree there are far worse on here, the only difference being that Frank couldn't (or wouldn't ) suffer fools gladly.

Frank, if you see this and you get the opportunity I genuinely hope you return.

Martyn

Archived