Motorhome info

Mayersie

Hi

I am thinking of buying either a 2008 Swift Bolero 680fb or a 2010 Auto Trail Excel 670b.

Would appreciate any info anyone has on either Motorhome and which would be the best buy.

Also can anyone tell me how much the 2008 Swift Bolero cost when new. I have searched the net but can't find this info. I also phoned Swift but they said their records don't go back that far

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

Thanks for info especially on price couldn't find this anywhere.

I have seen some of the links and am concerned about the issues with the floors in the Swift Bolero may give this a miss

Anyone had any experience with the Auto Trail Excel 670b, there doesn't seem to be that many about.

We had an Excel plated 09 true we did not see many. The 670b is very similar to the Tracker FB. There are a few differences mainly the Excel has a step up in the Lounge area, it also has diesel heating which is very good but if you are of electrics in the Winter then there is a huge drain on your leisure battery even with a solar panel. The Excel has a low weight allowance, but if your are careful with what you take with you its ok. We weighed ours with full tank of fuel and water with two bikes on the back and what we would take for two weeks and we had weight to spare. We do not take excess clothes or carry food which can be bought when travelling so that helps. Our ethos with is clothing you can always wash it so why take lots.

Thanks Stalwart, useful information.

I currently have a 2011 CI Carioca and have nothing but trouble. My dealer has agreed to take the Carioca off me and I can choose another motorhome. Problem is price they are offering means I will have to go back in years or pay more for either the Bolero or Excel, unfortunately there is nothing to compare with the CI for the price the dealer will give me

Not happy with situation as have nothing but problems with the CI but it is going to cost me to get a motorhome of a similar age.

Archived