Water ingress in over cab area

Patricia

I found a problem in this area last year and had it repaired. I am fairly sure it must have been caused by a hail stone. During the storms in the Alps this year, water has "invaded" again with pretty awful results. Unfortunately I only use this area for storage and, being very small cannot reach to the back of it, so had not noticed until the smell hit me! Fortunately a French neighbour has carried out a temporary repair and has assured me "It is not beautiful, but it is OK", so hopefully it will get me home where I will ask the original repairer to give his advice.

Supposing the area needs a renovation job, walllboards etc., can anyone recommend repairers in the Midlands, not too far from Worcester?

All suggestions gratefully received.

Hi Patricia,

A couple of people have recommended Cannock MH Repairs in the past, including Diamond Dave according to one poster...

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Customer-satisfaction/35475/

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Has-this-happened-to-you-/34726/

I haven't used them myself but I think they would be my first port of call if ever I needed repairs.

Keith.

tonyg3nwl - 2015-08-30 4:10 PM

Hi patricia,

did you know that Marquis do repairs at Tewkesbury, at lest to their vans, might be worth enquiring.

tonyg3nwl.

Thank you for the info. More or less go past their repair centre so will call in. Actually bought the van from Marquis but not that outlet. Not very happy with them in the past but hopefully new staff now.

tonyg3nwl - 2015-08-30 4:10 PM

Hi patricia,

did you know that Marquis do repairs at Tewkesbury, at lest to their vans, might be worth enquiring.

tonyg3nwl.

Thank you for the info. More or less go past their repair centre so will call in. Actually bought the van from Marquis but not that outlet. Not very happy with them in the past but hopefully new staff now.

Archived