acsi book 2016

francepops

hi ,ordered my 2016 acsi book direct from acsi . before November and they said it should be with me before xmas .

a/ has everybody received the book from them .

or is it because my name starts with a letter s and I am further down the list .I contacted them and they said there is a delay .but I am going to france in 2 weeks time so I would like it before I go.

thanks for any replies bob

By the comments on various forums most have been delivered.

Early from Vicarious books and mid December when ordered direct.

However, I believe they do say that direct orders are normally due for mid January delivery.

PS. Mine was direct and has arrived/

This is a pain for many of us at this time of year.Either waiting for the books to arrive to then set off or already away trying to get the books sent to a campsite.

Can I urge everyone to contact ACSI asking for an online membership scheme like the Clubs have over here. If your books do not arrive or you lose your card then the campsite can check on line that you are a member passport proves you are that person. And no masses of books produced every year unless requested.

Seen in a similar post on another forum the suggestion that ACSI scheduled their dispatches into 2 groups and it appears that for some reason there's been a delay in the second group getting sent out. (No idea if this is correct, just repeating what was said.)

However, someone who reckoned they must have been in the second group had the guide arrive this morning, so OP's could well be on the way.

(We were in the first group - guide arrived mid-Dec.)

Ordered mine from Vicarious Books in Oct and hoped that it would not arrive too early in Dec as I would not be back home until 18 Dec. But it did on 3 Dec and I had to rush to retrieve the package from the mail sorting office before they returned it to sender after holding for 13 days as is customary.

John

Archived