Christmas Spirit

Mel B

No, not that kind ... I don't drink! :$

I don't come on this forum a lot now but I do think of you 'motley lot' from time to time ... :D so I thought I'd wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :-D

Hope everyone is keeping okay and you all have a great 2017.

Mel

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thanks guys, quite well thanks, just waiting for a carpal tunnel op on my left hand (had the right one do a year ago) but other than that still plodding on ... no static caravans now though but recently bought 2 new holiday lodges which we are renting out and bringing in 8% return!!!! Means we don't need to worry too much about money (no other income until pension in a few years time for hubby) which is good.

Hope all is okay with you both.

Merry Xmas and a very happy new year to you and Hubby and Dogs!!

Your input is sorely missed on here MEL

Chatterbox has got like to-day in parliament, between the "IN'S" and" OUT.S"

Do pop in more often, the ladies are now very thin on ground , on here .

PJay

Thanks, I would post more but I don't like the forum software as it's very slow and out-dated now, plus I see there there are still the usual cr@ppy comments on many threads which, to be honest, I can do without, plus of course my buddy Eddie isn't on here any more, but I'll pop on every now and then to see what you are all up to.

" I don't come on this forum a lot now but I do think of you 'motley lot' from time to time ... so I thought I'd wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! "

Merry xmas to you, I guess you have found a better place, would you like to share your new place with us?

Mark

Good afternoon young lady Mel B.

I don't know where you been looking but there's plenty of forum control that prevents all the grumpy one from voicing abuse.

How's the Poodles, is it 3 yet I forget. Yes often think of Eddie, I guessed he was unwell long before he said but that's life.

Still busy and passed another year, only 12 to go !

Will

Archived