Impeachment Impending!!

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2017-02-21 11:59 AM

Barryd999 - 2017-02-21 11:18 AM

Oh I know why they are doing it. Sadly they are blaming the wrong people for the way their lives and country turned out for them. They should probably blame technology and the inevitable globalisation that its caused. Brexit and Trump wont change this for them, it will only make it worse sadly.

Was it technology that opened our borders?.......Or made Europe subservient to Germany? *-) .......

Was it technology that decided to interfere in the middle East and cause the refugee crisis? :-| .......

Was it technology that caused the banking crisis (?) .........

Was it technology that made the EU decide to expand into Eastern Europe >:-) .........

Globalisation is not inevitable ;-) ........and hopefully its about to hit the buffers B-) .........

Yes and nobody is subservient to Germany

Yes it played a role

see above

Yes

Globalisation is not inevitable of you want to be a little billy no mates economy. I would prefer we remained the 5th richest economy in the world but if you want us to be part of the third world then that is where we are heading and so is America if Trump and Brexit get their way.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2017-02-21 6:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-21 5:47 PM

Around 100 people are murdered in Sweden each year, and the level has remained relatively stable over the last three decades despite a population increase. Meanwhile, Orange County, Florida, had 167 murders in 2016.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-orange-county-florida-sweden-region-where-held-rally-had-50-per-cent-more-murders-a7590601.html

breakdown of racial groups in the area and Orange County has the largest proportion of people who are Black or African American at 20.8% of the total and is ranked #1. Second, it has the largest proportion of people who are Asian at 5.2% of the total and is ranked #1. Also, it has one of the largest proportions of people who are of some other race at 9.5% of the total and is ranked #2. The only larger county being Osceola County with 10.4%.

Hmmm..... dontcha just love multiculturalism*-) ..........

With white immigrants making up 63.6% and the indigenous native American Indian at an abysmal 0.4%, you have a point. Welcome to ethnic cleansing western style. Reap what you sow.

Barryd999 - 2017-02-21 8:15 PM

Yes it played a role

see above

Yes

Globalisation is not inevitable of you want to be a little billy no mates economy. I would prefer we remained the 5th richest economy in the world but if you want us to be part of the third world then that is where we are heading and so is America if Trump and Brexit get their way.

Got me thinking Barry, maybe this is all part of a plan to bring equality to the entire planet.

Trump and Brexit drag the west down until everywhere is "3rd world" (need a new name of course). Le Pen and Wilders etc. to accelerate the process.

Maybe Trump 's in on it, a true philanthropist.

Maybe Cameron and Farage were working together all along.

Maybe the so called elite have realised this is the only way to save the world.

Maybe I need to up my meds.

:D

candapack - 2017-02-21 9:42 PM

Yes it played a role

see above

Yes

Got me thinking Barry, maybe this is all part of a plan to bring equality to the entire planet.

Trump and Brexit drag the west down until everywhere is "3rd world" (need a new name of course). Le Pen and Wilders etc. to accelerate the process.

Maybe Trump 's in on it, a true philanthropist.

Maybe Cameron and Farage were working together all along.

Maybe the so called elite have realised this is the only way to save the world.

Maybe I need to up my meds.

:D

"Equality to the entire planet" ... Thats a plan thats been in action through cultural enrichment from The Third World for years ... The results of which we've seen in Paris and Sweden night after night recently ... All those names you mention above are aiming to reverse it ... They all have one thing in common don't they , they're all very popular (apart from Cameron)... Nasty people

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-21 8:20 PM

Around 100 people are murdered in Sweden each year, and the level has remained relatively stable over the last three decades despite a population increase. Meanwhile, Orange County, Florida, had 167 murders in 2016.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-orange-county-florida-sweden-region-where-held-rally-had-50-per-cent-more-murders-a7590601.html

breakdown of racial groups in the area and Orange County has the largest proportion of people who are Black or African American at 20.8% of the total and is ranked #1. Second, it has the largest proportion of people who are Asian at 5.2% of the total and is ranked #1. Also, it has one of the largest proportions of people who are of some other race at 9.5% of the total and is ranked #2. The only larger county being Osceola County with 10.4%.

With white immigrants making up 63.6% and the indigenous native American Indian at an abysmal 0.4%, you have a point. Welcome to ethnic cleansing western style. Reap what you sow.

It appears Sweden can look forward to a massive jump in their annual murder rate along with all the other crimes :-| .........

The joys of multiculturalism eh? *-) ........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2017-02-21 11:59 AM

Barryd999 - 2017-02-21 11:18 AM

Oh I know why they are doing it. Sadly they are blaming the wrong people for the way their lives and country turned out for them. They should probably blame technology and the inevitable globalisation that its caused. Brexit and Trump wont change this for them, it will only make it worse sadly.

Was it technology that opened our borders?.......Or made Europe subservient to Germany? *-) .......

Was it technology that decided to interfere in the middle East and cause the refugee crisis? :-| .......

Was it technology that caused the banking crisis (?) .........

Was it technology that made the EU decide to expand into Eastern Europe >:-) .........

Globalisation is not inevitable ;-) ........and hopefully its about to hit the buffers B-) .........

Yes it played a role

see above

Yes

"Yes and nobody is subservient to Germany"..........Really?.....Ask a Greek (lol) ......

"Yes it played a role"..............Only in the same way that Gunpowder played a role for Guy Fawkes ;-) ......

"see above"..........Complete tosh....It was greedy bankers selling dodgy financial instruments *-) ......

"Yes".........Really? I suppose the Ukraine wants to join the EU so that it can reduce its roaming charges?........and Romanians and Albanian criminals want access to wealthy EU citizens property >:-) .......

Globalisation will not be a panacea for the worlds problems.......It will just ensure we all become 3rd world countries 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 7:21 AM

It appears Sweden can look forward to a massive jump in their annual murder rate along with all the other crimes :-| .........

I know you want to keep blaming blacks, Asian, Hispanics and Muslims........in fact any ethnicity other than white but it just isn't working and you just keep on digging a bigger hole for yourself.

The population of Sweden is 9.53 million with 20.1% resident described as 'from a foreign background' including Iraq, Iran, FYR, Finland and Poland.

As stated in a previous post their murder rate is 100 a year.

By comparison Orange County is tiny with a population of just 1.2 million......yet almost double the murder rate of Sweden. By far the highest ethnicity resident there being 63.6% white immigrants.

So yes.....if you want to blame multiculturalism it's time those 63.6% white immigrants were kicked out and the land given back to the American Indian they stole it from.

As i've said before.....you reap what you sow.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-22 4:33 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 7:21 AM

I know you want to keep blaming blacks, Asian, Hispanics and Muslims........in fact any ethnicity other than white but it just isn't working and you just keep on digging a bigger hole for yourself.

The population of Sweden is 9.53 million with 20.1% resident described as 'from a foreign background' including Iraq, Iran, FYR, Finland and Poland.

As stated in a previous post their murder rate is 100 a year.

By comparison Orange County is tiny with a population of just 1.2 million......yet almost double the murder rate of Sweden. By far the highest ethnicity resident there being 63.6% white immigrants.

So yes.....if you want to blame multiculturalism it's time those 63.6% white immigrants were kicked out and the land given back to the American Indian they stole it from.

As i've said before.....you reap what you sow.

I'm just pointing out that multiculturalism doesn't work ;-) ..........

As is self evident from you highlighting Orange county (lol) ........

So you can huff and puff as much as you like, it wont make the human race mix any better >:-) ......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-23 9:51 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 4:37 PM

So when are you going to get all those white immigrants kicked out of US and the land handed back to it's indigenous people?

I'm not A-merican like you appear to be :D .......I see even Swedish politicians are agreeing with Trumps view now >:-) .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4254154/Two-Swedish-politicians-say-Trump-right-crime.html

pelmetman - 2017-02-24 9:47 AM

So when are you going to get all those white immigrants kicked out of US and the land handed back to it's indigenous people?

I'm not A-merican like you appear to be :

That wasn't the question i asked you.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 3:17 PM

That's the fundamental difference between us ;-) .......Its not my place to tell the Yanks how to run their country, just as I don't think the EU should be telling us how to run ours >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-24 3:23 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 3:17 PM

That's the fundamental difference between us ;-) .......Its not my place to tell the Yanks how to run their country, just as I don't think the EU should be telling us how to run ours >:-) ........

Like many other countries UK has long been multicultural throughout history. Goes back a hell of a long way......read up on history of Colonialisation and slavery and you will see why. Your simplistic idea of "isn't working" is just based around your rabid Islamaphobe Daily Fail fodder you've always got your head buried in. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 4:17 PM

Like many other countries UK has long been multicultural throughout history. Goes back a hell of a long way......read up on history of Colonialisation and slavery and you will see why. Your simplistic idea of "isn't working" is just based around your rabid Islamaphobe Daily Fail fodder you've always got your head buried in. *-)

To qualify......Perhaps I should of said mass migration doesn't work ;-) ........Nor does allowing mono cultures to set up in our towns and cities qualify as a multicultural society :-| ......

pelmetman - 2017-02-24 4:39 PM

To qualify......Perhaps I should of said mass migration doesn't work ;-) ........Nor does allowing mono cultures to set up in our towns and cities qualify as a multicultural society :-| ......

"Mass migration"???.......what "mass migration"???? Get your head out of that daft comic.

ONS figures showed a net 273,000 people came to Britain in the year to last September, down 49,000 from the previous year and the lowest recorded figure since the year ending June 2014.

Net migration of EU citizens during the period, the first to include the three months following the referendum, was 165,000, a drop of 6,000 on the previous year.

Anything "not working" is down to both parties.....in other words if you refuse to integrate, don't expect people you view as 'the enemy' to either. What effort have you ever made?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 6:55 PM

"Mass migration"???.......what "mass migration"???? Get your head out of that daft comic.

ONS figures showed a net 273,000 people came to Britain in the year to last September, down 49,000 from the previous year and the lowest recorded figure since the year ending June 2014.

Net migration of EU citizens during the period, the first to include the three months following the referendum, was 165,000, a drop of 6,000 on the previous year.

Anything "not working" is down to both parties.....in other words if you refuse to integrate, don't expect people you view as 'the enemy' to either. What effort have you ever made?

Its not my job to integrate......... you're sounding like that nutty professor who said the other day we should all learn Polish and Urdu *-) .........

Yes I hear the numbers are down, apparently the Poles are going home as they're being undercut by Romanians and Bulgarians ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-02-24 8:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-02-24 6:55 PM

Its not my job to integrate.........

I pretty much guessed you'd find some excuse. *-)

Incidentally there's no need to learn Polish or Urdu to integrate either. *-)

Polish speak English, many fluently and all the Indian/Pakistani taxi drivers in my locality are fluent too. You need to get out a lot more.

antony1969 - 2017-03-01 5:35 PM

Sorry for butting in .... This impeachment .... How much longer is this Impending !! thing going to be .... Glad I didn't have a fiver on it

Dunno but California have already had enough. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/richmond-california-council-vote-impeach-president-donald-trump-a7596811.html

And the odds at the bookies dont look good for him. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

Still the majority of Republicans will fight it, for now.

If I were a betting man I wouldnt put a great deal down on him going the full four years but I cant see it happening quickly.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-01 6:50 PM

Sorry for butting in .... This impeachment .... How much longer is this Impending !! thing going to be .... Glad I didn't have a fiver on it

Dunno but California have already had enough. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/richmond-california-council-vote-impeach-president-donald-trump-a7596811.html

And the odds at the bookies dont look good for him. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

If I were a betting man I wouldnt put a great deal down on him going the full four years but I cant see it happening quickly.

They've probably sent the wrong envelope :D .......

Impeachment on what grounds ??? Conflict of interest regarding his business interests ... Really ... Like the referendum result it's something you and your girlfriend need to move on from ... I'm surprised you've not started a movement to overturn the oscars result ... You do after all live in La La Land x

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 8:40 AM

Impeachment on what grounds ??? Conflict of interest regarding his business interests ... Really ... Like the referendum result it's something you and your girlfriend need to move on from ... I'm surprised you've not started a movement to overturn the oscars result ... You do after all live in La La Land x

Come on Antony! Do you expect half the world that is opposed to the new populist world order to just move on and let you get on with it? That's not how politics or democracy works. I and many like me will do whatever we can to stop it. The only people living in la la land are those that think trump, La Pen and Brexit will take the world to a better place. At least battle lines have.been drawn up now. Your on one side or the other. The good guys will win in the end of course! :D That's us by the way.

Archived