Impeachment Impending!!

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-02 1:05 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 8:40 AM

Barryd999 - 2017-03-01 6:50 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-01 5:35 PM

Sorry for butting in .... This impeachment .... How much longer is this Impending !! thing going to be .... Glad I didn't have a fiver on it

Dunno but California have already had enough. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/richmond-california-council-vote-impeach-president-donald-trump-a7596811.html

And the odds at the bookies dont look good for him. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

Still the majority of Republicans will fight it, for now.

If I were a betting man I wouldnt put a great deal down on him going the full four years but I cant see it happening quickly.

Impeachment on what grounds ??? Conflict of interest regarding his business interests ... Really ... Like the referendum result it's something you and your girlfriend need to move on from ... I'm surprised you've not started a movement to overturn the oscars result ... You do after all live in La La Land x

Come on Antony! Do you expect half the world that is opposed to the new populist world order to just move on and let you get on with it? That's not how politics or democracy works. I and many like me will do whatever we can to stop it. The only people living in la la land are those that think trump, La Pen and Brexit will take the world to a better place. At least battle lines have.been drawn up now. Your on one side or the other. The good guys will win in the end of course! :D That's us by the way.

Wait until the next lot of migrants start arriving now that springs on its way ;-) ..........

http://www.politico.eu/article/antonio-tajani-calls-for-eu-to-open-refugee-reception-centers-in-libya/

“We either act now or 20 million Africans will come to Europe in the coming years,” Tajani said.

8-) .........

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2017-03-02 1:27 PM

Sorry for butting in .... This impeachment .... How much longer is this Impending !! thing going to be .... Glad I didn't have a fiver on it

Dunno but California have already had enough. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/richmond-california-council-vote-impeach-president-donald-trump-a7596811.html

And the odds at the bookies dont look good for him. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-odds-bets-bookies-us-president-latest-a7577886.html

If I were a betting man I wouldnt put a great deal down on him going the full four years but I cant see it happening quickly.

Impeachment on what grounds ??? Conflict of interest regarding his business interests ... Really ... Like the referendum result it's something you and your girlfriend need to move on from ... I'm surprised you've not started a movement to overturn the oscars result ... You do after all live in La La Land x

Come on Antony! Do you expect half the world that is opposed to the new populist world order to just move on and let you get on with it? That's not how politics or democracy works. I and many like me will do whatever we can to stop it. The only people living in la la land are those that think trump, La Pen and Brexit will take the world to a better place. At least battle lines have.been drawn up now. Your on one side or the other. The good guys will win in the end of course! :D That's us by the way.

Wait until the next lot of migrants start arriving now that springs on its way ;-) ..........

http://www.politico.eu/article/antonio-tajani-calls-for-eu-to-open-refugee-reception-centers-in-libya/

“We either act now or 20 million Africans will come to Europe in the coming years,” Tajani said.

8-) .........

What like the 80 million Turks that were heading here or the millions of Bulgarians that were all going to flock to the UK?

I'm sure we all want to see immigration control and control over economic migrants (refugees is a different matter) but turning the world into Nazi Germany from the 30's is not the answer.

All that will achieve is division, hate and infighting. It's already at that stage now. I think it's also threatening to break apart Europe and probably end forty years of relative peace. Migrants may be the least of your worries if people like Trunp and Le Pen start running the show

Ye but in the good old days the way to make sure you got what you wanted was to vote for the winner and if ya lost ya didn't whinge for another referendum or want to impeach the President after the first few days ... The losers had to dust themselves off and make sure they were electable next time out ... God knows what screaming hysterics will take place if Le Pen and Wilders get in ... You seem to forget that to win the majority have to vote democratically for what you don't like ... It's time for a change and you don't care for it but the majority seem to

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 2:49 PM

Ye but in the good old days the way to make sure you got what you wanted was to vote for the winner and if ya lost ya didn't whinge for another referendum or want to impeach the President after the first few days ... The losers had to dust themselves off and make sure they were electable next time out ... God knows what screaming hysterics will take place if Le Pen and Wilders get in ... You seem to forget that to win the majority have to vote democratically for what you don't like ... It's time for a change and you don't care for it but the majority seem to

Are you sure it's a majority?

Ye but in the good old days the way to make sure you got what you wanted was to vote for the winner and if ya lost ya didn't whinge for another referendum or want to impeach the President after the first few days ...

As has been pointed out many times before a referendum is entirely different from an election. The former is irreversible and life changing whereas the latter is a four year term of office maximum before another ballot takes place.

However if during term of office, that parties leader commits serious misdemeanours (remember Nixon?), the law can move against them to call for their impeachment. US laws cover "impairment" under the 25th Amendment or violation of the Constitution, and Trump has been sailing way too close to both since being in office.

A resolution calling for his impeachment is already taking place in the city of Alameda;

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/03/01/alameda-to-consider-impeachment-resolution-of-trump/

Sorry Antony but in your world where "losers" should just "dust themselves off" you appear to be under the misconception they should simply shut up, go away and say nothing until the next election. Politics doesn't work like that. If it did..........then why would you and other Brexiters kick up such a racket and fuss over our own Supreme court hearing over Article 50?

Bulletguy - 2017-03-02 3:29 PM

Ye but in the good old days the way to make sure you got what you wanted was to vote for the winner and if ya lost ya didn't whinge for another referendum or want to impeach the President after the first few days ...

As has been pointed out many times before a referendum is entirely different from an election. The former is irreversible and life changing whereas the latter is a four year term of office maximum before another ballot takes place.

However if during term of office, that parties leader commits serious misdemeanours (remember Nixon?), the law can move against them to call for their impeachment. US laws cover "impairment" under the 25th Amendment or violation of the Constitution, and Trump has been sailing way too close to both since being in office.

A resolution calling for his impeachment is already taking place in the city of Alameda;

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/03/01/alameda-to-consider-impeachment-resolution-of-trump/

Sorry Antony but in your world where "losers" should just "dust themselves off" you appear to be under the misconception they should simply shut up, go away and say nothing until the next election. Politics doesn't work like that. If it did..........then why would you and other Brexiters kick up such a racket and fuss over our own Supreme court hearing over Article 50?

Nope ... Didn't say they should shut up ... Obviously I know a referendum is different but the process is still the same ... Just seems to be no accepting results at the moment but heyho I'm a winner so doesn't really affect me

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 5:04 PM

Nope ... Didn't say they should shut up ... Obviously I know a referendum is different but the process is still the same ... Just seems to be no accepting results at the moment but heyho I'm a winner so doesn't really affect me.

Just a pity for Brexiters your majority was so marginal and miniscule it split the country in half. Even had i voted Brexit, it's not a result i'd have been comfortable with one bit. As your mate Farage said prior to the referendum, if it went 52-48 to Remain he would see it as "unfinished business" and demand a second referendum. Then if that went two thirds or 60-40 either camp, it would be "game over".

It's possibly the only time i actually found something to agree on with Farage. After all, that does make sense and difficult for anyone to disagree with in my opinion.

Bulletguy - 2017-03-02 5:20 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 5:04 PM

Nope ... Didn't say they should shut up ... Obviously I know a referendum is different but the process is still the same ... Just seems to be no accepting results at the moment but heyho I'm a winner so doesn't really affect me.

Just a pity for Brexiters your majority was so marginal and miniscule it split the country in half. Even had i voted Brexit, it's not a result i'd have been comfortable with one bit. As your mate Farage said prior to the referendum, if it went 52-48 to Remain he would see it as "unfinished business" and demand a second referendum. Then if that went two thirds or 60-40 either camp, it would be "game over".

It's possibly the only time i actually found something to agree on with Farage. After all, that does make sense and difficult for anyone to disagree with in my opinion.

You can't have it always though ... You and others claim Farage talks tosh so surely any comment he makes is tosh rendering that comment worthless ... By the way we have one thing in common I've never voted Nigel either and he wasn't part of the official Leave campaign remember ... Time to move on

Barryd999 - 2017-03-02 2:06 PM

pelmetman - 2017-03-02 1:27 PM

8-) .........

What like the 80 million Turks that were heading here or the millions of Bulgarians that were all going to flock to the UK?

I'm sure we all want to see immigration control and control over economic migrants (refugees is a different matter) but turning the world into Nazi Germany from the 30's is not the answer.

All that will achieve is division, hate and infighting. It's already at that stage now. I think it's also threatening to break apart Europe and probably end forty years of relative peace. Migrants may be the least of your worries if people like Trunp and Le Pen start running the show

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/837346944557203457

Love Le Pen !!

Guest pelmetman

I'm sure we all want to see immigration control and control over economic migrants

Eh? 8-) ............I've been abducted by aliens (lol) (lol) (lol) .........Really? ;-) ......Ask BG >:-) ......

I get the feeling he'd much prefer a Eastern European rapist as neighbour than me????? :D ........

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 5:29 PM

You can't have it always though ...

Lol that's a bit rich coming from a Brexiter!

You and others claim Farage talks tosh so surely any comment he makes is tosh rendering that comment worthless ... By the way we have one thing in common I've never voted Nigel either and he wasn't part of the official Leave campaign remember ... Time to move on.

Amidst the usual racial garbage he spouts over immigrants etc, occasionally he's given to seeing sense and that remark re. the referendum did make sense and sound logic. Of course it was a remark made before the referendum result so quickly got brushed under the carpet!

As for "time to move on", i know you are in a mad rush to run away from the EU but you aren't going anywhere yet.......not for a long time. The horrendous costs to the country both financial and business is mounting.

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 5:35 PM

Love Le Pen !!

Hhmmm........seems she could be facing criminal proceedings.

Members of the legal affairs committee voted 18-3 earlier this week to recommend that Le Pen lose her immunity, writing of the images, which included the beheading of an American journalist, "it is beyond question that their violent nature is likely to undermine human dignity. Their publication therefore warrants the opening of criminal proceedings."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/02/518127204/marine-le-pen-faces-possible-prosecution-over-graphic-tweets

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-eu-idUSKBN1691A0

Bulletguy - 2017-03-02 6:19 PM

You and others claim Farage talks tosh so surely any comment he makes is tosh rendering that comment worthless ... By the way we have one thing in common I've never voted Nigel either and he wasn't part of the official Leave campaign remember ... Time to move on.

Amidst the usual racial garbage he spouts over immigrants etc, occasionally he's given to seeing sense and that remark re. the referendum did make sense and sound logic. Of course it was a remark made before the referendum result so quickly got brushed under the carpet!

As for "time to move on", i know you are in a mad rush to run away from the EU but you aren't going anywhere yet.......not for a long time. The horrendous costs to the country both financial and business is mounting.

Love Le Pen !!

Members of the legal affairs committee voted 18-3 earlier this week to recommend that Le Pen lose her immunity, writing of the images, which included the beheading of an American journalist, "it is beyond question that their violent nature is likely to undermine human dignity. Their publication therefore warrants the opening of criminal proceedings."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/03/02/518127204/marine-le-pen-faces-possible-prosecution-over-graphic-tweets

You'll have to explain further the " Thats a bit rich coming from a Brexiteer " bit cos I dont get it

As for moving on ... Theresa May is adamant that March it is and I dont see anything to disagree with Her Majesty on that ... A long goodbye for two years but one with a happy ending

Regarding Le Pen ... Of course they are going vote for such with Le Pen ... They will try anything they can to stop the Le Pen anti-EU steamroller ... They know if she did pull off an unbelievable victory in the French elections she would push to leave the dying club ... If she loses but gains 40% of the vote I believe its only a matter of time with the next French election that she'll get in ... France is after all unfortunately going only one way ... I love her xx

Guest pelmetman

Yep ......just shows how desperate the loony left are prepared to go *-) ........mind you they have managed to infiltrate every level of the EU establishment *-) .........

BTW .......Seems to me the house of lords is ripe for a culling >:-) ........

Save us a fortune to :D .......

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 6:32 PM

Love Le Pen !!

You'll have to explain further the " Thats a bit rich coming from a Brexiteer " bit cos I dont get it.

Of course you don't. Silly me.

I'll make it simple then. You voted to fund the NHS £350 million a week......it's never going to happen. You voted to end freedom of movement......it's never going to happen. Even your won Brexit secretary admits that much. You voted for Britain to decide it's own legal rulings, British laws being decided in Britain for British and all that.......but then promptly threw your toys out the pram the minute the Supreme court swung into action over Article 50!

Get "it" now?

As for moving on ... Theresa May is adamant that March it is and I dont see anything to disagree with Her Majesty on that ... A long goodbye for two years but one with a happy ending.

Cart before horse again. Your sheer desperation knows no bounds. The legal disentanglement will take years to sort and the costs will be huge, already estimated at €60 billion and will undoubtedly rise beyond that.

Enjoy your years of forthcoming austerity you've signed up to. If Brexit was a weather forecast it wold read as "bleak, overcast, with large areas of depression and severe storms on the way with little prospect of a brighter future".

Regarding Le Pen ... Of course they are going vote for such with Le Pen ... They will try anything they can to stop the Le Pen anti-EU steamroller ... They know if she did pull off an unbelievable victory in the French elections she would push to leave the dying club ... If she loses but gains 40% of the vote I believe its only a matter of time with the next French election that she'll get in ... France is after all unfortunately going only one way ... I love her xx

Thousands of people once "loved" Hitler, Mussolini, and misguided fools like Moseley and William Joyce ("Lord Haw Haw"). *-) That "love affair" soon disappeared didn't it? (lol)(lol)

pelmetman - 2017-03-02 7:16 PM

BTW .......Seems to me the house of lords is ripe for a culling >:-) ........

Save us a fortune to :D .......

€60 billion?

If you shut down the House of Lords tomorrow you wouldn't even save a fraction of that.....even after selling off the fixtures and fittings.

Keep dreaming. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-02 9:05 PM

Thousands of people once "loved" Hitler, Mussolini, and misguided fools like Moseley and William Joyce ("Lord Haw Haw"). *-) That "love affair" soon disappeared didn't it? (lol)(lol)

and Merkel >:-) ........

Bulletguy - 2017-03-02 9:05 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-02 6:32 PM

Love Le Pen !!

You'll have to explain further the " Thats a bit rich coming from a Brexiteer " bit cos I dont get it.

Of course you don't. Silly me.

I'll make it simple then. You voted to fund the NHS £350 million a week......it's never going to happen. You voted to end freedom of movement......it's never going to happen. Even your won Brexit secretary admits that much. You voted for Britain to decide it's own legal rulings, British laws being decided in Britain for British and all that.......but then promptly threw your toys out the pram the minute the Supreme court swung into action over Article 50!

Get "it" now?

As for moving on ... Theresa May is adamant that March it is and I dont see anything to disagree with Her Majesty on that ... A long goodbye for two years but one with a happy ending.

Cart before horse again. Your sheer desperation knows no bounds. The legal disentanglement will take years to sort and the costs will be huge, already estimated at €60 billion and will undoubtedly rise beyond that.

Enjoy your years of forthcoming austerity you've signed up to. If Brexit was a weather forecast it wold read as "bleak, overcast, with large areas of depression and severe storms on the way with little prospect of a brighter future".

I voted for what it said on the side of a bus did I ??? ... Freedom of movement and new British laws will be something decided in the future and neither you nor I can say what we will eventually end up with ... You will hope for one thing me another ... Even your magical Impending Impeachment !! crystal ball can't see into the future to predict what we'll end up with can it ??? ... Regarding the lovely Marine Le Pen most love affairs run their course and end in tears ... This one I'm sure will be much the same but millions , not thousands are going to enjoy the ride will it lasts and it makes it even sweeter to know that the likes of yourself detest it ... Its Friday enjoy your morning prayers

pelmetman - 2017-03-02 6:11 PM

I'm sure we all want to see immigration control and control over economic migrants

Eh? 8-) ............I've been abducted by aliens (lol) (lol) (lol) .........Really? ;-) ......Ask BG >:-) ......

I get the feeling he'd much prefer a Eastern European rapist as neighbour than me????? :D ........

I have always thought we need control over immigration but mainly from outside of Europe. This is something we have always had and should have been able to control but we havent. I support free movement of EU Citizens of course as it works and IMO a good thing but economic migrants is an issue and a rising problem and needs to be dealt with. This is what I found so frustrating about the referendum. Many assumed it was a vote on dealing with ALL migrants which as we know was complete bollox. We have always been able to control our borders and decide who comes in from outside of the EU, its naff all to do with Europe.

Nobody wants to see uncontrolled immigration I am sure but allowing Fascist racist and violent nutcases to seize power in misguided effort to turn immigration on its head is a very dangerous path to go down to address the issue. IMO.

Bulletguy conveniently doesn't seem bothered this impeachment thread has gone off topic ... Seen as it has ... Turns out that out of those 750 Calais children we took in last year from supposed war torn country of Syria only 10 of the little darlings are actually Syrians ... Mugs

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-03 11:29 AM

I have always thought we need control over immigration but mainly from outside of Europe.

So you'd much rather a European rapist had free access to this country than a Pakistani doctor? *-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-03-03 12:43 PM

I have always thought we need control over immigration but mainly from outside of Europe.

So you'd much rather a European rapist had free access to this country than a Pakistani doctor? *-) .........

No I never said that. We have the right to kick out EU rapists and criminals if we so desire or stop them entering the UK in the first place if they are known criminals. What I said was we need to control economic migrants and in or out of the EU we have always been able to do that anyway.

Despite what you may think I dont want an open door policy in this country either. There is an economic migrant issue in Europe but there is also a world refugee crisis. We need to separate the two and find a way of dealing with them both. Not an easy task of course and mistakes have been made but in our out of the EU the problems are still there and will still need to be dealt with by Europe and the UK.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-03-03 12:53 PM

pelmetman - 2017-03-03 12:43 PM

No I never said that. We have the right to kick out EU rapists and criminals if we so desire or stop them entering the UK in the first place if they are known criminals. What I said was we need to control economic migrants and in or out of the EU we have always been able to do that anyway.

Despite what you may think I dont want an open door policy in this country either. There is an economic migrant issue in Europe but there is also a world refugee crisis. We need to separate the two and find a way of dealing with them both. Not an easy task of course and mistakes have been made but in our out of the EU the problems are still there and will still need to be dealt with by Europe and the UK.

It appears the ECHR would disagree with our so called ability to chuck out lowlife *-) ......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11381944/Human-Rights-Act-has-helped-28-terrorists-to-stay-in-UK.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/635509/Killers-rapists-perverts-stay-UK-Human-Rights-Act

antony1969 - 2017-03-03 12:20 PM

Bulletguy conveniently doesn't seem bothered this impeachment thread has gone off topic ...

Do try and keep up Antony.......this was posted yesterday. *-)

and another http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/22/maxine-waters-scumbags-donald-trump-cabinet-administration

Hells teeth even Breitbart reported that! 8-) (the Bannon knife out already. (lol) ).

http://www.ibtimes.com/can-trump-be-impeached-everything-you-need-know-about-controversial-trump-russian-2501611

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-impeached-highly-likely-us-president-elect-inauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html

Your mate won't see a full term in office......no chance. You need to start accepting reality Antony.

Bulletguy - 2017-03-03 5:38 PM

antony1969 - 2017-03-03 12:20 PM

Bulletguy conveniently doesn't seem bothered this impeachment thread has gone off topic ...

Do try and keep up Antony.......this was posted yesterday. *-)

and another http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/22/maxine-waters-scumbags-donald-trump-cabinet-administration

Hells teeth even Breitbart reported that! 8-) (the Bannon knife out already. (lol) ).

http://www.ibtimes.com/can-trump-be-impeached-everything-you-need-know-about-controversial-trump-russian-2501611

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-impeachment-impeached-highly-likely-us-president-elect-inauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html

Your mate won't see a full term in office......no chance. You need to start accepting reality Antony.

So my offer for a charity bet must surely be on if your so cock sure ??? ... Name your amount and your charity and i'll do the same ... You say he won't make the full term ... I do believe Impending !! was your choice to describe his downfall ... I'll let you have a year to my full term ... C'mon

By the way are you suggesting Hilary takes over in the unlikely event that Trumps dumped ??? ... Her and her husband do like Russian money dont they ???

Archived