Impeachment Impending!!

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2017-02-23 9:51 PM

pelmetman - 2017-02-22 4:37 PM

I'm just pointing out that multiculturalism doesn't work ;-) ..........

So when are you going to get all those white immigrants kicked out of US and the land handed back to it's indigenous people?

Hell!! Africa is going to be full 8-)

Dave

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-11 5:18 PM

Looks like assassination will come before they get chance to impeach Trump.

A man has been arrested after breaching the White House grounds carrying a backpack, the Secret Service said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39244367

The Twitterati have had a good time on it......some of the comments are hilarious! (lol)

No doubt assassination will be acceptable to you loony lefties? *-) ......

So what would the difference be between Jo Cox's killer and someone who killed Trump? :-| ......

pelmetman - 2017-03-11 5:22 PM

A man has been arrested after breaching the White House grounds carrying a backpack, the Secret Service said.

The Twitterati have had a good time on it......some of the comments are hilarious! (lol)

Quite the opposite. Unfortunately assassination would give all the fascist fruitloops opportunity to elevate their "hero" to martyrdom.

I've never heard of Joe Cox. Who is he?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-11 5:39 PM

Quite the opposite. Unfortunately assassination would give all the fascist fruitloops opportunity to elevate their "hero" to martyrdom.

Funny that, your post kinda gave the impression you'd be happy to see him murdered :-| .......

But the question remains would he/she who killed Trump be any different to the person who killed Jo Cox? (?) ........

Or would they become a fascist leftist fruitloop hero? ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-03-11 5:55 PM

Funny that, your post kinda gave the impression you'd be happy to see him murdered :-| .......

But the question remains would he/she who killed Trump be any different to the person who killed Jo Cox? (?) ........

No it never did actually........but that was the impression you wanted it to turn it into. I've always made it clear impeachment is preferable for obvious reasons. It's difficult for you to comprehend that though.

Nice try at deflection over Jo Cox but tbh Dave i find that pretty sick. Any person with an ounce of morality and decency in them should be condemning that, not using it in an attempt at point scoring.

Barryd999 said:

What I said was we need to control economic migrants and in or out of the EU we have always been able to do that anyway. 

Sorry Barry..... that is, to stoop to your level of comment, 'absolute Bullsh1te'.  The 'doors opened' to unfettered immigration and B'liar and his cronies went out to ensure as many as they could find and convince to come here did so.  One of the main reasons people are so sick of the EU is the legal handcuffs which forbid the UK from controlling immigration from within the EU.  Under EU 'freedom of movement' laws the Uk has no legal right to stop any EU citizen from coming here.....clearly there are exceptions under criminal considerations but in the main there is no course open to stop 'any' EU citizen from coming here.

RogerC - 2017-03-11 9:00 PMBarryd999 said:

What I said was we need to control economic migrants and in or out of the EU we have always been able to do that anyway. 

Sorry Barry..... that is, to stoop to your level of comment, 'absolute Bullsh1te'.  The 'doors opened' to unfettered immigration and B'liar and his cronies went out to ensure as many as they could find and convince to come here did so.  One of the main reasons people are so sick of the EU is the legal handcuffs which forbid the UK from controlling immigration from within the EU.  Under EU 'freedom of movement' laws the Uk has no legal right to stop any EU citizen from coming here.....clearly there are exceptions under criminal considerations but in the main there is no course open to stop 'any' EU citizen from coming here.
I think (Well I hope) you have misunderstood my post Roger. I was referring to Economic Migrants from outside of the EU not within. Many Brexiteers are confused about this like this guy.http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-muslims_uk_576e558ce4b08d2c563937ffWe have always had control over economic migrants from outside of the EU. Brexit wont change that. We will need many more Asians migrants and those from God knows where if we kick out all the hard working Europeans that are here at the moment. Mind you we wont have to kick them out as they are starting to leave in their droves anyway. Still there will be plenty from Africa and Asia to take their place. I am sure you and the other Brexiteers will be ecstatic about that.

RogerC - 2017-03-11 9:00 PMBarryd999 said:

I think (Well I hope) you have misunderstood my post Roger. I was referring to Economic Migrants from outside of the EU not within. Many Brexiteers are confused about this like this guy.http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/eu-referendum-muslims_uk_576e558ce4b08d2c563937ffWe have always had control over economic migrants from outside of the EU. Brexit wont change that. We will however need many more none EU migrants if we kick out all the hard working Europeans that are here at the moment. Mind you we wont have to kick them out as they are starting to leave in their droves anyway. Still there will be plenty from Africa and Asia to take their place. I am sure you and the other Brexiteers will be ecstatic about that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-11 6:13 PM

No it never did actually........but that was the impression you wanted it to turn it into. I've always made it clear impeachment is preferable for obvious reasons. It's difficult for you to comprehend that though.

Nice try at deflection over Jo Cox but tbh Dave i find that pretty sick. Any person with an ounce of morality and decency in them should be condemning that, not using it in an attempt at point scoring.

Sick?.....Surely you're not trying to adopt the moral high ground? *-) ........

Would you have found the comments "Hilarious" if they'd been about Gina Miller? :-| ......

The only high ground your on is Hypocrite Hill ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2017-03-12 8:08 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-03-11 6:13 PM

Sick?.....Surely you're not trying to adopt the moral high ground? *-) ........

Would you have found the comments "Hilarious" if they'd been about Gina Miller? :-| ......

The only high ground your on is Hypocrite Hill ;-) ..........

If you'd bothered to read some of the response you would know none were even comparable to threats to rape or murder a person. Instead, just like your bedfellow, you went into instant keyboard warrior mode. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-03-12 3:55 PM

If you'd bothered to read some of the response you would know none were even comparable to threats to rape or murder a person. Instead, just like your bedfellow, you went into instant keyboard warrior mode. *-)

Yeah hilarious *-) .......

Would you loony lefties be twittering the same stuff if someone had broken into Gina Millers Gaff? ;-) ......

Nah of course not *-) ........

• 1 month later...
Guest pelmetman

Trump's just doing a bit of spring cleaning ;-) ..........

That's what happens when you take over a new house, and the staff look a bit dodgy/Lefty >:-) ......

• 5 months later...
Well its been a year ... I believe I speak for us all when thanking our President Donald Trump for shaking up the whole rotten political world ... Sir from Chatterbox we all salute you and hope your remaining years in office and your 2nd term are filled with as much joy as the last 12 months ... Thankyou Mr President xxx ... In honour of your first birthday in office celebration ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqolSvoWNck

Archived