Tracker

PJay

Keithl - 2017-04-05 1:29 PM

He last logged in on 2nd January so I also wish him well.

Keith.

Keith

As i believe you are a "mod". Maybe you can forward our regards.as 3 months is quiet a while , for hm

Thanks

PJay

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind thoughts from those who care.

I'm still here and I have looked in from time to time without feeling the need to logon or post.

It has been an 'interesting' year so far health wise plus I saw no joy in contributing to the political soapbox that chatterbox has become.

It was nauseating to find a very nasty message from StuartO dated January, but gratifying to find several messages of support on the same topic from other members who did not wish to post on open forum for fear of starting another spat. Many thanks kind people. What a sad reflection on what the forum has become when people are wary of posting their thoughts.

Tracker - 2017-04-07 11:34 AM ....It was nauseating to find a very nasty message from StuartO dated January ....

You might have read something as nasty Tracker but nothing was ever intended that way and you always did tend towards paranoia.  If all you can do, in response to everyone's good wishes including mine, is to come on here and make non-specific and unsubstantiated personal insinuations (i.e. be insulting, in breach of Forum guidelines) you might be better not bothering.

For information, I sent the following PM to Tracker in January:

"I'm pleased to see that you seem to have gone quiet on the Images of 2016 Thread; I fear you were on a hiding to nothing and even you will have noticed that no one was supporting you.

I wish you no harm Tracker and on reflection you might come to realise that you did yourself no good by sounding off on this Thread. I had already tried to indicate that I would not be attacking you in response by sending you the earlier PM. But you couldn't stop yourself could you?

If I remember from our first spat on the Forum you can't take criticism at all can you, nor even bear to be corrected in fact. instead of winding your neck in good time you go off like a rocket, uttering wildly exaggerated and implausible counter insults.

Let's calm down again now shall we, so you can enjoy your time on the Forum?"

StuartO - 2017-04-07 11:42 AM
Tracker - 2017-04-07 11:34 AM ....It was nauseating to find a very nasty message from StuartO dated January ....

You might have read something as nasty Tracker but nothing was ever intended that way and you always did tend towards paranoia.  If all you can do, in response to everyone's good wishes including mine, is to come on here and make non-specific and unsubstantiated personal insinuations (i.e. be insulting, in breach of Forum guidelines) you might be better not bothering.

"I'm pleased to see that you seem to have gone quiet on the Images of 2016 Thread; I fear you were on a hiding to nothing and even you will have noticed that no one was supporting you.

I wish you no harm Tracker and on reflection you might come to realise that you did yourself no good by sounding off on this Thread. I had already tried to indicate that I would not be attacking you in response by sending you the earlier PM. But you couldn't stop yourself could you?

If I remember from our first spat on the Forum you can't take criticism at all can you, nor even bear to be corrected in fact. instead of winding your neck in good time you go off like a rocket, uttering wildly exaggerated and implausible counter insults.

Pot, kettle, "black arse"? :-D

Tracker - 2017-04-07 11:34 AM

I'm still here and I have looked in from time to time without feeling the need to logon or post.

It has been an 'interesting' year so far health wise plus I saw no joy in contributing to the political soapbox that chatterbox has become.

It was nauseating to find a very nasty message from StuartO dated January, but gratifying to find several messages of support on the same topic from other members who did not wish to post on open forum for fear of starting another spat. Many thanks kind people. What a sad reflection on what the forum has become when people are wary of posting their thoughts.

Good to hear from you Tracker. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine down in the Malvern Hills. The "the cold bottom" solution for the fixed bed that you gave me a while back is doing a fine job. Spent some time in the very chilly Alps in the van in March and was quite toasty thanks.

All the best

Veronica

Brian Kirby - 2017-04-07 12:17 PM
StuartO - 2017-04-07 11:42 AM

Pot, kettle, "black arse"? :-D

Yes Brian - I said that before - prepare for incoming!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2017-04-07 11:34 AM

Hi Rich, nice to see you're still around ;-) ........You need to crank up that mixer and get stuck in :D .......

Violet1956 - 2017-04-07 12:39 PM

Good to hear from you Tracker. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine down in the Malvern Hills. The "the cold bottom" solution for the fixed bed that you gave me a while back is doing a fine job. Spent some time in the very chilly Alps in the van in March and was quite toasty thanks.

Thanks for the kind wishes Veronica, and I'm always glad to be of some use!

Sorry but my poor old befuddled memory can't recall how or even why I suggested that a cold bottom would suit you, but I'm glad it does!

pelmetman - 2017-04-07 2:41 PM

Hi Rich, nice to see you're still around ;-) ........You need to crank up that mixer and get stuck in :D .......

Cheers Dave, I think my mixing days are over but I will admit to being a bit cranky!

Hope the Southern sun and El Vino Collapso are agreeing with you - make the most of it and enjoy it while you can!

If ever you need to build a stong home to house Horace and keep him safe from the huffing and puffing envious forum fairies I do a very good line in mixers!

Tracker - 2017-04-07 7:05 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-04-07 12:39 PM

Thanks for the kind wishes Veronica, and I'm always glad to be of some use!

Sorry but my poor old befuddled memory can't recall how or even why I suggested that a cold bottom would suit you, but I'm glad it does!

I don't expect you to recall the exchange Rich. My OH was whingeing about his cold bottom and you suggested insulating the side of the van by the fixed bed with some bubble wrap stuff that had a reflective backing. The best solution to the problem from his point of view was to swap sides. We've done both and it's working well!

Veronica (she of the toasty bottom) (lol)

Violet1956 - 2017-04-07 7:18 PM

I don't expect you to recall the exchange Rich. My OH was whingeing about his cold bottom and you suggested insulating the side of the van by the fixed bed with some bubble wrap stuff that had a reflective backing. The best solution to the problem from his point of view was to swap sides. We've done both and it's working well!

Veronica (she of the toasty bottom) (lol)

Thanks Toasty, ah yes I do recall now that you remind me, sorry about being a bit dense!

I suppose swapping sides saves you having to use your hands as a bum warmer - won't go into details - but I do know how a good kip with warm extremities in a warm bed does one the world of good!

Archived