Who is right?

John52

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 7:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 7:41 PM

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 12:25 PM

They are scumbags

Exactly who are "they" ??? Define precisely who.

Nah ... Why don't you guess who big boy x

Stop twitching and ducking the question.......what are you so afraid of?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2017-07-07 7:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 7:37 PM

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 12:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 9:31 AM

pelmetman - 2017-07-06 9:56 PM

Unlike Bullet and Co I'm not ashamed to be British.....OR ......prepared to put British Culture first :-| ......

There is no shame in 'being British'.......just shame and disgust at the perverse hateful bile spewed forth with regularity from some.

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 6:19 AM

Ye ... See what ya mean young Dave ... Heres a man that loves his country ...

... If only we had someone like him xxxx Love him

LMFAO.........only thing he "loves" is money! Even bills the US tax payer for meals at his own country club and guarding his gilded cage, Trump Tower, where his wife is in solitary.

A poster summed his fawning sycophants up perfectly, "you sound brainwashed......just like North Koreans". (lol)(lol)

So he left behind a successful business empire to be POTUS......

Absolute bollox. Nepotism reigns.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/us/politics/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-conflicts-business-empire.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/785661/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-official-White-House-employee-President-advisor

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/mark-cuban-trump-employs-family-members-because-he-has-no-idea-how-to-hire-or-manage-people/

Oh and when it comes to your other pet subject, immigration, he's something of an "expert" on using (abusing) that too......when it suits his pocket. He wasn't averse to hiring illegals either, no doubt as they came cheap.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politics/trump-family-immigration-visas/index.html

I aint quite understanding why you've linked that rubbish ... CNN is hardly a credible source for anything these days and The New York Times ??? ... Thats besides the point though ... Your links are utter cods fella ... Must Try Harder !

No Breitbart or white supremacist links available.......that's why it's "utter cods" to you.

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 7:55 PM

John52 - 2017-07-07 12:38 PM

His very beautiful wife

What does she see in a billionaire like him ;-)

He likes her playing with jewels on a jet whilst naked.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2hnmlbs.jpg

http://oi66.tinypic.com/k99cmv.jpg

You've obviously never seen a naked woman before ... Nice aren't they ?

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 7:57 PM

They are scumbags

WTF makes you think I'm afraid of anything on here ??

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 8:00 PM

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 7:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 7:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-07-07 9:31 AM

pelmetman - 2017-07-06 9:56 PM

Unlike Bullet and Co I'm not ashamed to be British.....OR ......prepared to put British Culture first :-| ......

There is no shame in 'being British'.......just shame and disgust at the perverse hateful bile spewed forth with regularity from some.

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 6:19 AM

Ye ... See what ya mean young Dave ... Heres a man that loves his country ...

... If only we had someone like him xxxx Love him

LMFAO.........only thing he "loves" is money! Even bills the US tax payer for meals at his own country club and guarding his gilded cage, Trump Tower, where his wife is in solitary.

A poster summed his fawning sycophants up perfectly, "you sound brainwashed......just like North Koreans". (lol)(lol)

So he left behind a successful business empire to be POTUS......

Absolute bollox. Nepotism reigns.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/01/us/politics/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-conflicts-business-empire.html

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/785661/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-official-White-House-employee-President-advisor

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/mark-cuban-trump-employs-family-members-because-he-has-no-idea-how-to-hire-or-manage-people/

Oh and when it comes to your other pet subject, immigration, he's something of an "expert" on using (abusing) that too......when it suits his pocket. He wasn't averse to hiring illegals either, no doubt as they came cheap.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/18/politics/trump-family-immigration-visas/index.html

I aint quite understanding why you've linked that rubbish ... CNN is hardly a credible source for anything these days and The New York Times ??? ... Thats besides the point though ... Your links are utter cods fella ... Must Try Harder !

No Breitbart or white supremacist links available.......that's why it's "utter cods" to you.

Thats right just your usual Fake News links ... Keep on fishing fella

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 8:07 PM

The same media sources which reported on 9/11, Columbine massacre, Orlando nightclub massacre etc etc......all those were "fake news" reports eh? Try telling that porker to relatives of the dead......fella. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-07-07 8:06 PM

They are scumbags

You ducked out of replying to the question with a straight reply. So i'll ask you again.......who are "they" that you refer to in such a broad sweeping generalisation?

Bulletguy - 2017-07-08 9:24 AM

The same media sources which reported on 9/11, Columbine massacre, Orlando nightclub massacre etc etc......all those were "fake news" reports eh? Try telling that porker to relatives of the dead......fella. *-)

They are scumbags

You ducked out of replying to the question with a straight reply. So i'll ask you again.......who are "they" that you refer to in such a broad sweeping generalisation?

Because they reported 9/11 means they don't deal in fake news does it ??? Dope ... Why on earth you think I would need to duck out of anything that involves you baffles me , maybe you could explain that ... The "they" your asking about are those you defend the chancers of the world massively all young males swamping Europe with filth , disease , rape , crime and followers of a cult when it suits them ... Horrible things but you love em

antony1969 - 2017-07-08 11:36 AM

They are scumbags

Because they reported 9/11 means they don't deal in fake news does it ???

You appear to believe so.

Dope ... Why on earth you think I would need to duck out of anything that involves you baffles me , maybe you could explain that ...

That's for you to explain, not me. I'm not a mind reader on whatever swirls around inside that skull of yours but your reluctance to give a credible reply shot your claim down in flame.

The "they" your asking about are those you defend the chancers of the world massively all young males swamping Europe with filth , disease , rape , crime and followers of a cult when it suits them ... Horrible things but you love em

Look closer to "home".....the Saviles of this world and men like this bloke; http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15355229.Multiple_rapist_who_told_woman___You_know_you_want_it__is_jailed_for_17_years/

And........FOR THE RECORD seeing as you and another person are unable to 'get' this.....NOWHERE have i ever "defended" rapists or criminals whatever ethnicity or country of origin they are from. You, on the other hand appear totally oblivious and unwilling to accept that some of the most heinous extreme criminal acts have been perpetrated by people born and bred within this country. That fact sits uneasy with your race hate bile.

You waffle on about "disease" and "filth" but provide not a shred of evidence to back this up either. As a country the UK prides itself on having some of the most sophisticated health care in the world along with some top surgeons too.....so please enlighten us all to what these terrifying "diseases" we are apparently incapable of treating. The last i knew was the outbreak of Ebola in Africa though surgeons now seem to have got a grip on that. The top five disease killers in UK are Cancer, Heart, Stroke, Lung and Liver.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-21667065

Bulletguy - 2017-07-08 12:28 PM

antony1969 - 2017-07-08 11:36 AM

They are scumbags

Because they reported 9/11 means they don't deal in fake news does it ???

You appear to believe so.

Dope ... Why on earth you think I would need to duck out of anything that involves you baffles me , maybe you could explain that ...

That's for you to explain, not me. I'm not a mind reader on whatever swirls around inside that skull of yours but your reluctance to give a credible reply shot your claim down in flame.

The "they" your asking about are those you defend the chancers of the world massively all young males swamping Europe with filth , disease , rape , crime and followers of a cult when it suits them ... Horrible things but you love em

Look closer to "home".....the Saviles of this world and men like this bloke; http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15355229.Multiple_rapist_who_told_woman___You_know_you_want_it__is_jailed_for_17_years/

And........FOR THE RECORD seeing as you and another person are unable to 'get' this.....NOWHERE have i ever "defended" rapists or criminals whatever ethnicity or country of origin they are from. You, on the other hand appear totally oblivious and unwilling to accept that some of the most heinous extreme criminal acts have been perpetrated by people born and bred within this country. That fact sits uneasy with your race hate bile.

You waffle on about "disease" and "filth" but provide not a shred of evidence to back this up either. As a country the UK prides itself on having some of the most sophisticated health care in the world along with some top surgeons too.....so please enlighten us all to what these terrifying "diseases" we are apparently incapable of treating. The last i knew was the outbreak of Ebola in Africa though surgeons now seem to have got a grip on that. The top five disease killers in UK are Cancer, Heart, Stroke, Lung and Liver.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-21667065

Who said anything about "terrifying diseases we are apparently incapable of treating" ??? ... Stop adding or taking away from what I have said and then maybe discussions might stay a little more civilised ... Goodness who mentioned anything about you defending rapists either ??? ... Anusol works a treat if they are annoying ya today fella

antony1969 - 2017-07-08 1:00 PM

Who said anything about "terrifying diseases we are apparently incapable of treating" ??? ...

You did with your ridiculous inflammatory hyperbole about "swamping Europe with filth and disease".

... Goodness who mentioned anything about you defending rapists either ??? ...

Then you should cease implying as such by stating i "love 'em".......whoever "them" are, but i know too well by now where your mindset is at.

Anusol works a treat if they are annoying ya today fella

Obviously you speak from experience. You need a good stock with all the crap you come out with.

Bulletguy - 2017-07-08 2:09 PM

antony1969 - 2017-07-08 1:00 PM

Who said anything about "terrifying diseases we are apparently incapable of treating" ??? ...

You did with your ridiculous inflammatory hyperbole about "swamping Europe with filth and disease".

... Goodness who mentioned anything about you defending rapists either ??? ...

Then you should cease implying as such by stating i "love 'em".......whoever "them" are, but i know too well by now where your mindset is at.

Anusol works a treat if they are annoying ya today fella

Obviously you speak from experience. You need a good stock with all the crap you come out with.[/quote

Im away for some grown up conversation with my 2 year old grandson ... I'll give you a must try harder score for that response ... Your piles reply the only thing worth noting as credible

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2017-07-06 8:56 AM

pelmetman - 2017-07-05 8:27 PM

malc d - 2017-07-05 10:55 AM

Leaving the EU will make no difference, except we might be even worse off, so I don't see it as a good time to be on our own.

:'(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666072/EU-tells-Britain-Med-migrants.html

Really?.......Mrs Merkel invites them :-| .......then expects us to accommodate them *-) ........

Yes - really.

I predict that thousands of migrants will continue to cross the Med - long after we have left the EU - and if you think we will be unaffected I think you could be in for a bit of a disappointment.

:-|

Why do you think we've sold up and are now living in Horace? ;-) ........I intend to be mobile until we are no longer physically mobile, or get bored with it, then I'll do a Johnny foreigner count where our house is and decide whether its worth staying :D .......

But once I get seriously old I'll learn "Nurse I've sh*t myself" in the local lingo (Prolly Eastern Europe at the moment, might well be African by then) where ever I end my days in the UK >:-) ......

Archived