British workers WANTED!!

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2017-11-16 5:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-11-16 4:10 PM

antony1969 - 2017-11-16 9:27 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-11-15 9:37 PM

Invalidated immediately by the first sub-header......"New report from Migration Watch"......well known for it's right wing anti-immigration views. Like the Fail it's not a reliable source.

Seven years ago they filed a libel suit against Sally Bercow based on an assertion that she conflated the immigration think tank and its chaiman with Oswald Mosley and Nazism. Bercow's lawyers refuted this and she has not apologised for her remarks.

The minute Bercow instructed lawyers to defend her case, Migration Watch dropped their complaint and ran off.

Seems to me the case was dropped after her solicitor explained Bercows comments to them ... As Migration Watch then explain they believe in something you dont free speech so dropped the case ... Unless you can prove otherwise of course.

Free speech does not extend to libelous comments, just as Farage eventually realised this week which will cost him £100k.Good job we have courts to ensure that it is kept within the boundaries and accordance of the law.......something you seem to have trouble in understanding.

If Migration Watch felt absolutely certain they had a case against Bercow, then they would have pursued it, but they didn't because they were going to be challenged in a court of law.

I understand perfectly about free speech ...

Apparently not given the nonsense you went on to write.

Free speech allows you to call folk whatever you like on here it seems and put post after bitter post about POTUS Trump , his wife and even his daughter.

and it also allows me to question Islam and for you to defend it , which you do very well ... You defend all of it ...

There is a very clear distinction between 'questioning Islam' and acts of terrorism which you are unable to separate and regularly post anything you can to promote your known hatred for Muslims. That has been well known for a very long time and noted by many other fm's, not just myself. Using a privately owned public forum as a platform to spout Islamaphobia is walking a very fine line (re.'keeping within the boundaries and accordance of the law').

Regarding Migration Watch , if they had no case against Bercow as you suggest then I assume Bercows solicitors would have been all over something Migration Watch published about Bercow and her solicitors which is freely available to view for all who wish to do so ... But of course you'll know best.

You will find Migration Watch's lawyers were the one's who 'knew best', not me, and advised them accordingly (in other words, drop it before you lose), just that you've been uncomfortable facing up to that. They dropped their case once Bercow was prepared to defend which is often the case when "bully boy" types are confronted and realise the error of their ways.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2017-11-16 6:25 PM

Invalidated immediately by the first sub-header......"New report from Migration Watch"......well known for it's right wing anti-immigration views. Like the Fail it's not a reliable source.

Seven years ago they filed a libel suit against Sally Bercow based on an assertion that she conflated the immigration think tank and its chaiman with Oswald Mosley and Nazism. Bercow's lawyers refuted this and she has not apologised for her remarks.

The minute Bercow instructed lawyers to defend her case, Migration Watch dropped their complaint and ran off.

Seems to me the case was dropped after her solicitor explained Bercows comments to them ... As Migration Watch then explain they believe in something you dont free speech so dropped the case ... Unless you can prove otherwise of course.

Free speech does not extend to libelous comments, just as Farage eventually realised this week which will cost him £100k.Good job we have courts to ensure that it is kept within the boundaries and accordance of the law.......something you seem to have trouble in understanding.

If Migration Watch felt absolutely certain they had a case against Bercow, then they would have pursued it, but they didn't because they were going to be challenged in a court of law.

Free speech allows you to call folk whatever you like on here it seems and put post after bitter post about POTUS Trump , his wife and even his daughter.

and it also allows me to question Islam and for you to defend it , which you do very well ... You defend all of it ...

There is a very clear distinction between 'questioning Islam' and acts of terrorism which you are unable to separate and regularly post anything you can to promote your known hatred for Muslims. That has been well known for a very long time and noted by many other fm's, not just myself. Using a privately owned public forum as a platform to spout Islamaphobia is walking a very fine line (re.'keeping within the boundaries and accordance of the law').

Regarding Migration Watch , if they had no case against Bercow as you suggest then I assume Bercows solicitors would have been all over something Migration Watch published about Bercow and her solicitors which is freely available to view for all who wish to do so ... But of course you'll know best.

You will find Migration Watch's lawyers were the one's who 'knew best', not me, and advised them accordingly (in other words, drop it before you lose), just that you've been uncomfortable facing up to that. They dropped their case once Bercow was prepared to defend which is often the case when "bully boy" types are confronted and realise the error of their ways.

On all counts prove it please !

antony1969 - 2017-11-16 6:27 PM

On all counts disprove it.

Bulletguy - 2017-11-16 9:09 PM

Poor ... Very poor ... Your the one constantly accusing me of being Islamaphobic ... For once back up your claim with proof otherwise Im innocent till proven guilty and an apology may be in order

An interesting programme even if somewhat predictable!

Run by three women, one of whom a young Polish lady speaking five languages (no surprises there then). Out in the town asking people if they are working drew responses such as "nah jus' chillin' cuz it's summer now innit" to "wouldn't get outta bed for less than 12 quid an hour"......but the first EU guy they spoke to works full time in a care home.

Hhmmm......so far not so good.

Visits a cabinet manufacture business that's one of her clients to speak with the Manager who told her they'd employed "hundreds of Brits over the past 10 years and their success rate is just zero"....."given a choice of 10 East Europeans against 10 British and i'll take the East Europeans because i know they will work and turn up to work".

At an open day they get Brits coming in, a young chap "err i can't do any lifting", another one, "i can't work on Wednesdays....i've got bad knees". Oh brother! *-)

And that's a sample of what Brexit Blighty is pinning it's hopes on as workers??!! :-( :-S

Nobody else watch it then?

I Did, thought I Was watching "The Office" or something. Like a tragic comedy. It simply proved to me what we already knew. The level of Brits in the UK that are prepared to work for £7.50 per hour are about as useful as a three legged Tortoise but the calibre of Europeans that will is much higher.

The recruitment agency were pretty useless as well though to be fair. What I couldnt get my head around was the owner of the business who relied heavily on EU migrants actually voted out! At the end of the program as we are seeing more and more of course *-) she admitted she had made a mistake and would now vote remain.

So if the immigrants all go how are we going to lure people who are actually capable of doing these jobs? £15 an hour maybe? Fine but someones going to be footing the bill.

antony1969 - 2017-11-17 6:20 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-11-16 9:09 PM

Poor ... Very poor ... Your the one constantly accusing me of being Islamaphobic ... For once back up your claim with proof otherwise Im innocent till proven guilty and an apology may be in order

Obviously Im innocent and accept your grovelling apology ... Merci as our French EU neighbours would say

Barryd999 - 2017-11-17 6:20 PM

I Did, thought I Was watching "The Office" or something. Like a tragic comedy. It simply proved to me what we already knew. The level of Brits in the UK that are prepared to work for £7.50 per hour are about as useful as a three legged Tortoise but the calibre of Europeans that will is much higher.

The recruitment agency were pretty useless as well though to be fair. What I couldnt get my head around was the owner of the business who relied heavily on EU migrants actually voted out! At the end of the program as we are seeing more and more of course *-) she admitted she had made a mistake and would now vote remain.

Yes that was a gem wasn't it......Turkeys voting for Christmas! Good to see Sarah finally saw the light though.

The British guy who ran the cabinet manufacturing company, his opinion on Brit workers was damning to say the least and he certainly didn't mince his words!

So if the immigrants all go how are we going to lure people who are actually capable of doing these jobs? £15 an hour maybe? Fine but someones going to be footing the bill.

Yet another problem Brexiters are going to have to sort out. Those who constantly whined and excused their idleness with "them EU lot took our jobs" don't have that excuse now so are they going to step up to the plate, get out of bed and go to work?

Judging from the poor efforts and excuses most trotted out, the chances of that happening are pretty bleak.

The thing is though that people like that are not going to step up and do the work for £7.50. Not only will they not do it, I dont think they CAN do it. Like the bloke said, they were useless. Ive seen it myself up here with my own eyes. The Poles in the Quarry I work in do some s**tty jobs but bloody hell do they graft. The only answer when they all clear off is to pay double to attract the same quality of British worker. Those at the bottom of the pile just cannot do the work anyway.

The end result will just mean prices shoot up and we become totally noncompetitive, especially if we are trying to export or beat cheaper imports.

It would be great if everyone got paid more but with that comes a price.

Barryd999 - 2017-11-17 9:31 PM

The thing is though that people like that are not going to step up and do the work for £7.50. Not only will they not do it, I dont think they CAN do it. Like the bloke said, they were useless. Ive seen it myself up here with my own eyes. The Poles in the Quarry I work in do some s**tty jobs but bloody hell do they graft. The only answer when they all clear off is to pay double to attract the same quality of British worker. Those at the bottom of the pile just cannot do the work anyway.

The end result will just mean prices shoot up and we become totally noncompetitive, especially if we are trying to export or beat cheaper imports.

It would be great if everyone got paid more but with that comes a price.

A lot simply don't want to work at all Barry. I remember reading a forum thread titled "East Europeans have stolen all 'our' jobs" and one sharp eyed poster posted back "well they've been doing a bloody good job of 'stealing' my nephews job as the idle b*stard has never done a days work since he left school 15 years ago"!!

I watched it with the OH. What a depressing programme it was too. I had a look at what it costs to rent a room in Bognor. Seems one can be had for £400 a month. £7.50 a hour for a 40 hour week would be enough for a single person. I doubt it would be enough for a young family needing a home of their own if only one parent was able to work. Childcare everywhere in this country is so expensive. Mind you those drifters who came in for free beer and wine (how stupid was that exercise?) didn't look like family men to me. Felt sorry for the gang that they were sending up to Goodwood. £7.50 p.h. to see how the other half live eh?

Don't know how the Polish girl (was she Polish?) put up with the two ladies who ran the show. Seemed that she was the person doing the most work-ironic really. She'd be better off starting up on her own.

Bulletguy - 2017-11-17 2:52 PM

At an open day they get Brits coming in, a young chap "err i can't do any lifting", another one, "i can't work on Wednesdays....i've got bad knees". Oh brother! *-)

And that's a sample of what Brexit Blighty is pinning it's hopes on as workers??!! :-( :-S

They covered this in the excellent 'I Daniel Blake' movie. (the DVD has a lot more on it than the cinema version)

Daniel Blake had a serious heart condition that wasn't listed on the Government form so it didn't count as a disability. He was declared 'fit for work' forced to apply for jobs he couldn't do as a condition of receiving benefit. A complete waste of time for the employers and himself. But a big earner for the private companies running these scams at the taxpayers expense.

(Like many have done in real life, 'Daniel Blake' died of his illness within a few days of being declared 'fit for work' by the DWP.)

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-11-17 11:36 PM

I watched it with the OH. What a depressing programme it was too. I had a look at what it costs to rent a room in Bognor. Seems one can be had for £400 a month. £7.50 a hour for a 40 hour week would be enough for a single person. I doubt it would be enough for a young family needing a home of their own if only one parent was able to work. Childcare everywhere in this country is so expensive. Mind you those drifters who came in for free beer and wine (how stupid was that exercise?) didn't look like family men to me. Felt sorry for the gang that they were sending up to Goodwood. £7.50 p.h. to see how the other half live eh?

Don't know how the Polish girl (was she Polish?) put up with the two ladies who ran the show. Seemed that she was the person doing the most work-ironic really. She'd be better off starting up on her own.

Businesses get away with paying peanuts because being part of the EU gives them access to millions of cheap workers *-) ..........

Plus our benefit system doesn't exactly encourage the feckless to get a job :-| .........I'd ban benefits to anyone who turns down a job >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2017-11-18 8:11 AM

Businesses get away with paying peanuts because being part of the EU gives them access to millions of cheap workers *-) ..........

Plus our benefit system doesn't exactly encourage the feckless to get a job :-| .........I'd ban benefits to anyone who turns down a job >:-) ......

If all East European workers are so great , work hard and strive to get up the ladder you'd imagine their home countries would be world beaters and way ahead of old Blighty ???

The Eastern Europeans who come here have already demonstrated a determination to find work that will be unlikely to be found throughout the general population in their country of origin. Every country will have a certain compliment of people that are not fit for work.

I do wonder whether we should always be so ready to accuse significant numbers of the unemployed as being idle and feckless. As John’s example showed the DWP isn’t always right in their assessments about who is fit for work and who is not. I would venture that some of those believed to be idle and feckless have undiagnosed and untreated mental health issues.

We’ve moved away from putting people in the poor house but we are not quite there yet in providing all those who should be in work and whose health would benefit from being in work with the necessary support to enable them to hold down a job.

Veronica

.....I'd ban benefits to anyone who turns down a job >:-) ......

Even a job in a call centre cold calling people to con them into buying overpriced junk for example?

Have you actualy though that one through?

Like they can make sure thay aren't offered the job by talking about their Trade Union beleifs or whatever.

The carrot works better than the stick - we need to provide decent jobs that pay more than they could get on benefits. But the Government has messed that one up by pumping up house prices. Just watched a BBC3 programme where a guy was living in a £250 a week hostel - the cheapest accomodation available so paid for by benefits. The only job he could get was in a call centre earning £255 a week. Is he expected to give up his benefits to try for a job lke that? What happens if the job doesn't work out and he can't get his benefits back before the landlord evicts him like thousands of others?

So are you happy then Dave when we kick all the EU workers out that are prepared to work for peanuts for everything to double in price (And some)? Its pretty clear to me that in order to get the same calibre of worker out of bed or off benefits here £7.50 isnt going to cut it. £15 might but even that doesn't sound much to me. We want to start exporting stuff but as I see it the rest of Europe is still going to have its cheap labour and free movement so how are we going to compete if we no longer have that and are having to pay double to get Brits to do the work?

We are talking about exporting to the rest of the world but how are we going to compete with places like China or other low wage countries outside of Europe if we are having to pay our own workers ten times what these non Eu countries do?

Im not saying its right but we are a wealthy country with big overheads, expensive cost of living but wait! That fits in with most of the big players in Europe. They are similar. Thats why we are all in the same club so we can trade easily with each other and be competitive. *-)

antony1969 - 2017-11-18 1:31 PM

Maybe we could set to work some of those other hard working types that we now have living here ... https://twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/931838308606504962 ... OK to slam our lot but not a word about what those we ship in from outside the EU cost us

Oh thats an easy one answered years ago on TV by a French Police Officer in Calais. He said you British need to sort out your black economy.

Just watched a programme on BBC showing one of the unofficial Labour Exchanges on a London Industrial Estate. Early morning all the illegal immigrants turn up and stand and wait at the roadside for whitevanmen to pick them up for cash in hand no questions asked jobs on building sites or whatever. One guy got injured through having no Health and Safety - they just threw him out like trash and now he lives on the street. Who can he complain to - he's an illegal immigrant.

Maybe we could set to work some of those other hard working types that we now have living here ... https://twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/931838308606504962 ... OK to slam our lot but not a word about what those we ship in from outside the EU cost us

That appears to be some Rant by some angry Britain First Twitters Antony about Refugees and Muslims. If thats who you mean then I agree. I suspect they would be a blooming great asset. Having met a few and talked to them at Calais and watched all the various fly on the wall documentaries about them the lucky few who make it from places like Syria and Afghanistan seem pretty willing to work and most of them seem pretty intelligent people who just want to be safe. I suspect they would work hard. Also most of them are fit, they have to be as the unfit ones dont make it or end up dead.

I think the people we are slamming are right at the bottom of the barrel who either cannot work or wont work. We have plenty of great workers I am sure but like Veronica says, every country probably has its fair share of shirkers. Thats not going to change so in order to fill the jobs Immigrants do employees will end up paying much much more than they do now in order to attract people capable as well as willing to do the work that are Brits.

Barryd999 - 2017-11-18 2:06 PM

Veronica says, every country probably has its fair share of shirkers.

Veronica didn't say shirkers, she said not fit for work.

Sounds like the Daily Mail who labelled all those denied benefits as 'shirkers' - including those who died of their illnesses within a few days of being found 'fit for work'

Barryd999 - 2017-11-18 11:31 AM

So are you happy then Dave when we kick all the EU workers out that are prepared to work for peanuts for everything to double in price (And some)? Its pretty clear to me that in order to get the same calibre of worker out of bed or off benefits here £7.50 isn't going to cut it. £15 might but even that doesn't sound much to me......

Woah....steady on Barry!! Pay more??? The Pelmets of this world like their cheap prices and they will never pay more!

Maybe we could set to work some of those other hard working types that we now have living here ... https://twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/931838308606504962 ... OK to slam our lot but not a word about what those we ship in from outside the EU cost us.

Jayda Fransen? *-) LMFAO!!! (lol)(lol)

The forums xenophobe links to a twitter account of racist political group no longer recognised by the Electoral commission headed by a couple of low life thugs with criminal history. Even it's founder, Dowson, gave up on them in 2014 and left in disgust after their vile invasions of mosques which he considered to be “provocative and counterproductive”, as well as “unacceptable and unchristian” and "just as bad" as Anjem Choudary.

Fransen herself is of Dutch, Irish, Jewish heritage......whose family came to this country fighting against the evil ideology she now supports in collusion with the rag tag loopy lot. *-)

And as for "those we ship in from outside the EU"......you never paid attention in school did you otherwise you would have learned something about the British Empire, Colonialism and slavery.

Reap what you sow.

John52 - 2017-11-18 2:22 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-11-18 2:06 PM

Veronica says, every country probably has its fair share of shirkers.

Veronica didn't say shirkers, she said not fit for work.

Sounds like the Daily Mail who labelled all those denied benefits as 'shirkers' - including those who died of their illnesses within a few days of being found 'fit for work'

Blimey! Compared with the Daily Mail! That's a first. Apologies to Veronica, I couldn't be bothered to go back as read or quote her post but I was just trying to re-enforce what she said. I have great sympathy with those who struggle to work for various reasons especially if it's I'll health either mental or physical but whatever the reasons there is still going to be a big void to fill if all the migrant workers leave and if decent, fit and competent Brits fill them then it will cost much more.

Antony has the right idea. Ship in loads of refugees and get them to do it, they will be delighted :D

Bulletguy - 2017-11-18 2:35 PM

Barryd999 - 2017-11-18 11:31 AM

So are you happy then Dave when we kick all the EU workers out that are prepared to work for peanuts for everything to double in price (And some)? Its pretty clear to me that in order to get the same calibre of worker out of bed or off benefits here £7.50 isn't going to cut it. £15 might but even that doesn't sound much to me......

Woah....steady on Barry!! Pay more??? The Pelmets of this world like their cheap prices and they will never pay more!

Maybe we could set to work some of those other hard working types that we now have living here ... https://twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/931838308606504962 ... OK to slam our lot but not a word about what those we ship in from outside the EU cost us.

Jayda Fransen? *-) LMFAO!!! (lol)(lol)

The forums xenophobe links to a twitter account of racist political group no longer recognised by the Electoral commission headed by a couple of low life thugs with criminal history. Even it's founder, Dowson, gave up on them in 2014 and left in disgust after their vile invasions of mosques which he considered to be “provocative and counterproductive”, as well as “unacceptable and unchristian” and "just as bad" as Anjem Choudary.

Fransen herself is of Dutch, Irish, Jewish heritage......whose family came to this country fighting against the evil ideology she now supports in collusion with the rag tag loopy lot. *-)

And as for "those we ship in from outside the EU"......you never paid attention in school did you otherwise you would have learned something about the British Empire, Colonialism and slavery.

Reap what you sow.

So am I just a xenophobe now or a racist and an Islamaphobe to go with it ? ... I can hardly keep up with all the names

Archived