income tax revenue

derek pringle

globebuster - 2017-11-23 3:33 PM
RogerC - 2017-11-23 2:11 PM
John52 - 2017-11-23 10:25 AM
pelmetman - 2017-11-23 9:30 AMspouted by those who think those too idle to get a job are the victims *-) .............
I never said the Royal Family are the victims

Hey there our resident obsessive.....I would like to see you keep up with all the boring, tedious and utterly consuming life that a lot of the Royals have to contend with.

Anyway thanks for keeping up the predictability...it is reassuring you demonstrate some things in this country are so utterly reliable. Unfortunately you produce nothing of merit......a bit like the old Austin Maxi production line......  :-)
I think you'll find it was the Austin Maestro and Montego production line that produced the worst cars.They were utterly crap, my mate had one for about a week, I remember driving it and thinking I'd rather have a Lada or an FSO Polonez than this - handled like a shopping trolley!

Quite possibly PM but the point remains the same.  Maybe I should have said a Skoda pre VW ownership..........although they had their uses like the heated rear window kept ones hands warm while pushing it.  So really a lump of uselessness with one redeeming factor.....LOL....like John then ...a useless lump whose redeeming factor is he makes everyone else's life seem positively idyllic.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived