Thankyou Mr President

antony1969

Barryd999 - 2018-10-31 8:54 AM

antony1969 - 2018-10-27 8:15 PM

They said it couldn't happen ... https://news.sky.com/story/first-section-of-donald-trumps-wall-at-mexico-border-unveiled-11536869 ... Our President again showing it can ... Borders mean security xxx

Hmm, Im no expert but that doesnt look like a "Beautiful wall", it kinda looks like a fence. With gaps in it. :-D

It certainly isn't as long as I thought it was going to be.

:-|

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malc d - 2018-10-31 9:27 AM

They said it couldn't happen ... https://news.sky.com/story/first-section-of-donald-trumps-wall-at-mexico-border-unveiled-11536869 ... Our President again showing it can ... Borders mean security xxx

Hmm, Im no expert but that doesnt look like a "Beautiful wall", it kinda looks like a fence. With gaps in it. :-D

It certainly isn't as long as I thought it was going to be.

:-|

I think those were Melanias exact words to Trump. No wonder she always looks so miserable. Poor girl.

Think you'll find thats the design thats been agreed on and I like it ... You reckon you can fit through those gaps Barry , your bottom lip would get all caught up ??? ... Doubt even all those young males wanting a taste of POTUS Trumps America could squeeze through ... Strange init POTUS Trump supposedly a racist and all these young guns want to get to his America ... Lordy

antony1969 - 2018-10-31 11:35 AM

Think you'll find thats the design thats been agreed on and I like it ... You reckon you can fit through those gaps Barry , your bottom lip would get all caught up ??? ... Doubt even all those young males wanting a taste of POTUS Trumps America could squeeze through ... Strange init POTUS Trump supposedly a racist and all these young guns want to get to his America ... Lordy

Im sure some of those underfed migrants from south America would squeeze through that "fence" (its not a wall is it?) easily. Your right though, I wouldnt get through it. As for Trump supposedly being a racist! I think that boats sailed long ago. Lets not pretend he isnt one, pleeeeze!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-31 12:18 PM

Im sure some of those underfed migrants from south America would squeeze through that "fence" (its not a wall is it?) easily. Your right though, I wouldnt get through it. As for Trump supposedly being a racist! I think that boats sailed long ago. Lets not pretend he isnt one, pleeeeze!

Only a IT muppet would build a 30 foot solid wall *-) .............

It's not like Ooop Norf where they build stone walls to keep the sheep out ;-) .........

Or in.... If your a bit Welsh :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-10-31 1:44 PM

It's not like Ooop Norf where they build stone walls to keep the sheep out ;-) .........

But he promised a wall! A beautiful wall. Its a rusty 4km bit of fence. It took em 8 month to put up the 4km of fence. Only another 3120km to go and at that rate it will take them thirty two and a half yeas. I bet all the brick makers in the states are a bit pished off.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-10-31 3:40 PM

pelmetman - 2018-10-31 1:44 PM

But he promised a wall! A beautiful wall. Its a rusty 4km bit of fence. It took em 8 month to put up the 4km of fence. Only another 3120km to go and at that rate it will take them thirty two and a half yeas. I bet all the brick makers in the states are a bit pished off.

Remind never to ask a IT expert to build anything.........useful (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Barry walls come in many materials ... Its a wall of steel ... Jeez ... So POTUS Trump is a racist ??? ... How many blacks and hispanics has he employed throughout his career ??? How many have taken him for race discrimination ??? As POTUS black unemployment is at its lowest ever , Hispanic unemployment lowest ever ... Some racist ... You obviously ignored or didn't hear Hilarys black joke the other day ??? Had POTUS said it you'd have heard about it ... Stick ya bottom lip in Barry

Barryd999 - 2018-11-02 8:28 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-02 6:27 AM

Well said Sir ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6343295/Sources-Trump-eyes-asylum-restrictions-caravans.html ... If those young males wanna use violence then open fire ... Fairs fair

Bloody economic migrants huh? *-)

https://i.postimg.cc/C12mF7M5/caravan.jpg

Those economic migrants didn't go straight on welfare though ... You wanna help the new wave of migrants or all hot air ... Again

Those migrants in Barry’s cartoon didn’t go on welfare -they stole from the indigenous population instead by decimating the herds of Buffalo upon which they depended for food, clothing and shelter and removing them from the land. To this day large numbers of them in reservations where the experience poverty, unemployment and, most ironically you might think, dependency on welfare.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/03/13/5-ways-the-government-keeps-native-americans-in-poverty/#36f84b1b2c27

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2010/jan/11/native-americans-reservations-poverty-obama

Violet1956 - 2018-11-04 12:26 PM

Those migrants in Barry’s cartoon didn’t go on welfare -they stole from the indigenous population instead by decimating the herds of Buffalo upon which they depended for food, clothing and shelter and removing them from the land. To this day large numbers of them in reservations where the experience poverty, unemployment and, most ironically you might think, dependency on welfare.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2014/03/13/5-ways-the-government-keeps-native-americans-in-poverty/#36f84b1b2c27

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2010/jan/11/native-americans-reservations-poverty-obama

Jesus Veronica ... Even I kinda get those migrants didn't go on welfare ... Whose buffalo were they as I thought they were wild ... I have much sympathy for the native Americans and Aborigine folk of Australia ... Many parts of the UK due to migration have the same problem ... Lordy

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 4:49 PM

Jesus Veronica ... Even I kinda get those migrants didn't go on welfare ... Whose buffalo were they as I thought they were wild ... I have much sympathy for the native Americans and Aborigine folk of Australia ... Many parts of the UK due to migration have the same problem ... Lordy

I know you would get the fact that those migrants didn’t go on welfare Antony. My only point being is that it is not the biggest sin in the world to depend on it.

Violet1956 - 2018-11-04 6:23 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-04 4:49 PM

I know you would get the fact that those migrants didn’t go on welfare Antony. My only point being is that it is not the biggest sin in the world to depend on it.

Not the biggest sin by far and on that we can agree ... What is a sin is to expect tax payers from another country to fund your lifestyle when youve fought , rioted and thrown stones and petrol bombs at helicopters to get somewhere you'd rather live ... I'd rather live in Cornwall but I wouldnt expect tax payers to pay for my preference

Blue Wave ??? ... More like an almost flat sea ... After 2 years of smearing POTUS Trump with false news and lies and 2 years of hate from the Democrats and much of MSM , the biggest political push for the midterms in history and prolly the most expensive the Blue Wave didn't really happen did it ... They had less of a Momentum/Labour movement impact than we had here in our last elections ... Pelosi as usual didn't sound too convincing ... If POTUS Trump is really hated by Americans then that hate didn't show in the midterms ... 4 more years ... 4 more years

antony1969 - 2018-11-07 6:12 AM

Blue Wave ??? ... More like an almost flat sea ... After 2 years of smearing POTUS Trump with false news and lies and 2 years of hate from the Democrats and much of MSM , the biggest political push for the midterms in history and prolly the most expensive the Blue Wave didn't really happen did it ... They had less of a Momentum/Labour movement impact than we had here in our last elections ... Pelosi as usual didn't sound too convincing ... If POTUS Trump is really hated by Americans then that hate didn't show in the midterms ... 4 more years ... 4 more years

Eh? The Democrats have won and Trump has lost control of the house.

“Tomorrow will be a new day in America,” Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi said at a victory party in Washington."

European stock markets have soared as a result.

Bullet might get his impeachment now. Did you watch Panorama? The comparisons with Watergate are remarkable.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-11-07 9:24 AM

“Tomorrow will be a new day in America,” Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi said at a victory party in Washington."

Bullet might get his impeachment now. Did you watch Panorama? The comparisons with Watergate are remarkable.

"Congress is split into two chambers—the House of Representatives and Senate. Congress writes national legislation by dividing work into separate committees which specialize in different areas. ... The “advice and consent ” powers, such as the power to approve treaties, are a sole Senate privilege."

So the Democrats now have as much power as a MEP in Brussells? ;-) ...........

Which is Zilch :D .......

Barryd999 - 2018-11-07 9:24 AM

Think you need to read up a bit Barry ... The Republicans gained in the Senate ... Blue Wave ??? ... After all the hype , the millions spent 2 years of fake news and hatred from the Democrats thats it ... The only comparisons with POTUS Trump and Nixon are they both have never been impeached ... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/05/29/richard-nixon-was-not-impeached-despite-what-hillary-clinton-and-others-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fce8099636c6 ... Impeachment Impending!! ... Chuckle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived