antony1969 - 2019-02-18 11:45 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-18 11:25 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-18 11:08 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-18 10:58 AM

antony1969 - 2019-02-18 6:22 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 9:38 PM

antony1969 - 2019-02-17 8:01 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-02-17 7:50 PM

Yeah but scroll down the list of photos. Forced smile and a grimace when she is with him. All rigid. Get to the photos where hes not there, genuine smiles. Poor woman.

Barry she's meeting and greeting kids in the other pics FFS ... I suppose Mrs Barry walks around with a permanent smile when she's with you ... I forgot , you know women dont ya ... You really do look for the bad and negative in every single thing ... You , Bullet and Fart Part I bet are real fun to be around

Come off it, did you watch my video I made? I know hes your hero but FFS! Poor woman. I am fun to be around, I could make her smile.

(lol)

"Poor woman" ... Yet you defend the religion you defend and the way it treats women as less than worthless ... You couldn't make it up ... MAGA

Show me where I have defended the way some Muslims treat women? I dont think you will be able to. I agree certainly outside of the UK and sometimes here in the UK the way Muslim women are treated is appalling and backward but things are changing here at least. Young Muslim women are definitely starting to call the shots. My sister who was married to a Muslim who is completely westernised and not really religious travelled to places like Jordan a lot in the 80s and 90s and her personal account was that women there were cherished but generally they were 40-50 years behind the UK in their attitudes towards Muslim women.

You defend the religion Barry so you obviously defend how Muslim women are treated ... How would you know that young Muslim women are starting to call the shots ??? You don't live near any , where are you getting your info other than your sister who WAS married to a Muslim ... Prove it

I know a fair few Muslims albeit moderate ones, ,Ive watched plenty of programs about such issues as well which its fairly obvious from threads on here that you and a few others totally avoid viewing. There was that one about a year ago about Muslim brides for example. Jeez! I felt sorry for the poor blokes they were marrying. Totally under the thumb and their old fashioned values bestowed upon them from the previous generation were completely crushed. It stands to reason that in a western society change will happen to views and values over time.

So you watched a TV programme probably made by BBC or Channel 4 that had they shown how most Muslim women live it wouldn't have suited their agendas ... You live in a dream world ... We've just had case after case of Muslim sex gangs with more to come I hear and you think Muslim attitudes towards females wether Muslim or non-Muslim are changing

As you never watched any of them you can hardly comment can you? How many Muslims do you know well? Where do you get your opinions from? First hand experience or your media of choice?

I live in a town with it's fair share , I know cops in Bradford , my missus works for a charity that amongst other things deal with battered Muslim women , I'm not blind and walk around with my fingers stuffed in my ears either

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2019-02-20 5:19 PM

Sir we stand with you ... I can vouch for every single Chatterbox member ... https://twitter.com/ReneeCarrollAZ/status/1098254906098561024 ... You Sir have our support ... MAGA xxx

What does "Gods Hand is" mean? Do they mean God is Handy? Trump is God? Trumps little Handies? I cannot endorse your statement as a Chatterbox member until we know.

• 2 weeks later...
Can we see a video of this so called set up ??? Cos it kinda dint work just explaining it and means nuffink ... Barry some how found it funny though ... If thats the best youve got though then ye its really very funny and just typical of POTUS Trump supporters 8-)

antony1969 - 2019-03-06 6:18 AM

Can we see a video of this so called set up ??? Cos it kinda dint work just explaining it and means nuffink ... Barry some how found it funny though ... If thats the best youve got though then ye its really very funny and just typical of POTUS Trump supporters 8-)

and

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2017/apr/30/get-them-out-of-here-protesters-wave-russian-flags-at-trump-rally-video

Golden! (lol)

Its only right really I suppose seeing as Putin but him there.

Barryd999 - 2019-03-06 10:03 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-06 6:18 AM

and

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2017/apr/30/get-them-out-of-here-protesters-wave-russian-flags-at-trump-rally-video

Golden! (lol)

Its only right really I suppose seeing as Putin but him there.

I'm not denying they are waving Russian flags Barry ... I wanna see where that comedian duped em into supposedly doing it ... When those many loops at Labour meetings fly Palestian flags and Communist Soviet Union flags which comedian made them do it ???

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 5:47 AM

Oh Yeah ... https://twitter.com/b77_sarah/status/1103523452798095360 xxxx

Thats a pretty scary image Antony. Here! Do you want to buy my Eagle? Just like the one in the picture. Would look good that with all your Trump memorabilia.

No reserve. Its fecking heavy mind so you could bash remoaners with it when Brexit gets cancelled. :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Border-Fine-Arts-Studio-Bronzed-Eagle-A29318/223438859817

antony1969 - 2019-03-07 12:59 PM

Is it real ??? Has it been stuffed ??? Looks really life like

Yeah its real. You will be able to train it to peck Remoaners and anti Trump protesters. Walk around Huiddersfield with that on your shoulder and you'll look dead hard!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived