Italia

antony1969

Tracker - 2018-03-06 7:05 PM

I wonder how he would feel if people started reminding everyone else of his past and insisting on using his old name?

Please yourself - it makes no difference because this is an online forum where few if any are using their real names.

To compare it with a Government Minister using a false name is a bit of a stretch - even for you.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2018-03-06 8:30 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-06 7:44 PM

60% of 18-30 year olds in Italy voted for Eurosceptic or right wing parties in the election ... Just how is the EU going to survive in Italy ???

By using Britain as an example that leaving the EU leaves most people worse off. The Americans are helping them by offering us worse trading terms outside the EU than we had when we were in. So where are our expert negotiators going for trade talks next. *-)

Trade negotiations with the US haven't started yet or do you know something the government doesn't

Guest pelmetman

60% of 18-30 year olds in Italy voted for Eurosceptic or right wing parties in the election ... Just how is the EU going to survive in Italy ???

By using Britain as an example that leaving the EU leaves most people worse off. The Americans are helping them by offering us worse trading terms outside the EU than we had when we were in. So where are our expert negotiators going for trade talks next. *-)

Incorrect again ;-) ......They're offering worse trade terms to the EU >:-) ............

antony1969 - 2018-03-06 7:29 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-06 4:16 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-06 2:55 PM

Tracker - 2018-03-06 2:39 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-06 1:54 PM

If you don't like living with immigrants for whatever reason the only choice you have is to move. Come up here, we hardly have any which I know will annoy many but it's just the way it is. There is no work up here.

Your either in the game now or your not and we are about to check out

Immigrants are not an issue here either, especially cocooned from the real world of work that retirement brings.

I don't think we are checking out of the game, more like hopefully modifying the game rules to suit our country and our natural people, but with controlled immigration giving us the skills we lack ourselves.

However with a succession of weak willed lilly livered governments hell bent on pandering to minorities and the media I wish I could honestly believe that we will make best use of the opportunities that will once again be open to us as a free independant nation.

Most of the world survives without the EU so why wouldn't we?

Ask me again in five year's time!

That's Barry's answer Richard if you don't like immigration which you never said youve gotta move out , maybe you could get on the big red number 350 bus he keeps waffling on about again and again and again ....

its undeniable that Immigration was the main reason the majority voted out. The big bus probably did play a roll as well I guess for those who thought we were giving away £350 million for nothing. Rich never said he didnt like immigrants but he did say ("England, like so many other countries, was a more pleasant place before mass immigration swamped it so rather than the oh so convemient racist term beloved by the foreigneer worshippers I prefer patriot and self preservationist as being more realistic and fortunately I am far from alone.") which I took to mean that he would prefer like i think you and many others would that we had less immigrants or probably no immigrants perhaps.

My point is you cant have that so whats the point of Brexit if thats the main reason people voted for it? We are going to make ourselves much worse off yet the immigrants will just come from somewhere else if they dont come from Europe.

Its like trying to do a King Canute with the tide. Wont happen. You may get rid of a few or find that the nationalities change, we already stopped most of the spongers and its pretty much accepted now that our immigrants are generally hard working but you cant stop the tide and close yourself off, well we cannot as we are simply not set up for it. Im not sure I would like it if my home town was suddenly full of foreigners and the indigenous population moved out but I never liked living in a town anyway and as soon as I could afford to I moved to the country. Things change, economies and the way we work evolve. Going backwards wont change that.

Who's on about going backwards ??? ... Whats wrong in wanting regulated immigration like many other countries have ???

Only countries that can afford to have it. The Immigration thing was just a dangling carrot to get people to vote for Brexit. Years of drip feeding from the Mail etc that it was the EU and immigrants to blame for the countries problems have done their job. Your beloved Tory government (and mine remember at one point) could have reduced it both from the EU and of course they have always been able to control it from outside where most immigration comes from but they choose not to because it suits their agenda. We need immigrants and that wont change. Many Brexiteers have since admitted that immigration wont change much since the referendum yet it was the main reason so many voted out. So you have to ask yourself why we are here.

Because its been engineered by the super rich to create an ultra low tax economy. Its the only way we will attract inward investment as China, USA etc will not let us have our cake and eat it anymore than the EU 27 will. It will mean massive deregulation, doing away with workers rights of course and privatisation. Minimum wage and living wage will suffer or could just disappear in a puff of zero hour contract smoke.

Have a look at the big wigs that are really behind Brexit and what they are all involved in and then my theory might make more sense. Immigration might have been the focus of the voters but the people behind Brexit dont give a toss about all that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-06 9:18 PM

its undeniable that Immigration was the main reason the majority voted out.

More Tosh *-) ........

How annoyed would you be if I told you to buy cheap beer, instead of that frog p*ss water your so fond of? ;-) ............

Actually we would like to decide who's p'ss we would like to buy >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-06 9:29 PM

More Tosh *-) ........

Is it?

"Would we have won without immigration? No".

"Would we have won without £350m/NHS? All our research and the close result strongly suggests No."

"Would we have won by spending our time talking about trade and the Single Market? No way."

Dominic Cummings....Brexit Campaign Director for Vote Leave.

More Tosh *-) ........

How annoyed would you be if I told you to buy cheap beer, instead of that frog p*ss water your so fond of? ;-) ............

I dont drink French Beer!

Did you read any of the massive long list of surveys and polls that were posted the other day. I did.

Analysis done on literally just about every poll or survey done since and before the referendum and the results were pretty conclusive. Immigration was the main reason people voted out. 100%. People might deny it but when you cross reference all the various polls and surveys there is no escaping it. For the people, thats what it was all about. Sadly (For them) it wont change because that wasn't what the Brexit agenda for the people running the show was all about.

Rearrange these words. Kipper like up a stitched. (No pun intended with the word Kipper) Me included I might add. I never twigged until recently just what was really behind Brexit. None of us did I dont think.

John52 - 2018-03-06 8:41 PM

I wonder how he would feel if people started reminding everyone else of his past and insisting on using his old name?

Please yourself - it makes no difference because this is an online forum where few if any are using their real names.

To compare it with a Government Minister using a false name is a bit of a stretch - even for you.

Perhaps it was Joe90 and not 'foot in the mouth', sorry but perhaps you can tell us as it does not seem to bother you?

If you don't like living with immigrants for whatever reason the only choice you have is to move. Come up here, we hardly have any which I know will annoy many but it's just the way it is. There is no work up here.

Immigrants are not an issue here either, especially cocooned from the real world of work that retirement brings.

I don't think we are checking out of the game, more like hopefully modifying the game rules to suit our country and our natural people, but with controlled immigration giving us the skills we lack ourselves.

However with a succession of weak willed lilly livered governments hell bent on pandering to minorities and the media I wish I could honestly believe that we will make best use of the opportunities that will once again be open to us as a free independant nation.

That's Barry's answer Richard if you don't like immigration which you never said youve gotta move out , maybe you could get on the big red number 350 bus he keeps waffling on about again and again and again ....

its undeniable that Immigration was the main reason the majority voted out. The big bus probably did play a roll as well I guess for those who thought we were giving away £350 million for nothing. Rich never said he didnt like immigrants but he did say ("England, like so many other countries, was a more pleasant place before mass immigration swamped it so rather than the oh so convemient racist term beloved by the foreigneer worshippers I prefer patriot and self preservationist as being more realistic and fortunately I am far from alone.") which I took to mean that he would prefer like i think you and many others would that we had less immigrants or probably no immigrants perhaps.

My point is you cant have that so whats the point of Brexit if thats the main reason people voted for it? We are going to make ourselves much worse off yet the immigrants will just come from somewhere else if they dont come from Europe.

Its like trying to do a King Canute with the tide. Wont happen. You may get rid of a few or find that the nationalities change, we already stopped most of the spongers and its pretty much accepted now that our immigrants are generally hard working but you cant stop the tide and close yourself off, well we cannot as we are simply not set up for it. Im not sure I would like it if my home town was suddenly full of foreigners and the indigenous population moved out but I never liked living in a town anyway and as soon as I could afford to I moved to the country. Things change, economies and the way we work evolve. Going backwards wont change that.

Who's on about going backwards ??? ... Whats wrong in wanting regulated immigration like many other countries have ???

Only countries that can afford to have it. The Immigration thing was just a dangling carrot to get people to vote for Brexit. Years of drip feeding from the Mail etc that it was the EU and immigrants to blame for the countries problems have done their job. Your beloved Tory government (and mine remember at one point) could have reduced it both from the EU and of course they have always been able to control it from outside where most immigration comes from but they choose not to because it suits their agenda. We need immigrants and that wont change. Many Brexiteers have since admitted that immigration wont change much since the referendum yet it was the main reason so many voted out. So you have to ask yourself why we are here.

Because its been engineered by the super rich to create an ultra low tax economy. Its the only way we will attract inward investment as China, USA etc will not let us have our cake and eat it anymore than the EU 27 will. It will mean massive deregulation, doing away with workers rights of course and privatisation. Minimum wage and living wage will suffer or could just disappear in a puff of zero hour contract smoke.

Have a look at the big wigs that are really behind Brexit and what they are all involved in and then my theory might make more sense. Immigration might have been the focus of the voters but the people behind Brexit dont give a toss about all that.

Barry your theory makes no sense to me at all ... You've changed "Tories" for "big wigs" why ???

pelmetman - 2018-03-06 9:09 PM

Incorrect again ;-) ......They're offering worse trade terms to the EU >:-) ............

Wrong again. The open skies negotiations which have broken down are the attempt to get an agreement with the US after we can no longer rely on the EU to help us.

antony1969 - 2018-03-07 6:25 AM

Barry your theory makes no sense to me at all ... You've changed "Tories" for "big wigs" why ???

Bid wigs are senior Tories as opposed to the cannon fodder like you ;-)

Tracker - 2018-03-06 10:05 PM

Perhaps it was Joe90 and not 'foot in the mouth', sorry but perhaps you can tell us as it does not seem to bother you?

Call me whichever you like. You can't make a bigger fool of yourself than you have already (lol)

If anyone has stopped us doing that it isn't the EU - its the UK Government taxing British Brewers and off-licences into bankruptcy, and helping the bootleggers bring foreign beer across from Calais.

The cost to the economy has gone far beyond loss of revenue. My mate lost his job and went to prison for bringing in beer and selling it - went from a taxpayer to costing us £36000 a year to keep in jail - plus all the court and police costs etc. And he was only the tip of the iceberg.

Many otherwise law abiding decent citizens have been tempted into bringing back booze from France and selling it. Putting decent folk against the police when they would otherwise have been on the same side. Just like in the miners strike. The cost of that is massive and incalculable :-(

Because the Big wigs are the super rich that are the Dog that is wagging the Tory tail. Your Right wing media for one. Obviously these are pro EU links but have a read. Why were the likes of Arron Banks etc so keen to pour millions of pounds into Vote Leave? Why did they send out leaflets stating 75 million Turks were heading here? Because this was the easy target to whip up the masses. Immigration! It totally worked as well. Their motive? Well read on but it certainly wasnt Immigration for them, just the deregulation, depression of workers rights and pay and of course a UK tax haven. Singapore in Europe. A complete stitch up.

https://infacts.org/super-rich-bought-brexit-victory/

http://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/brexit-is-about-the-rich-rees-moggs-of-britain-not-anyone-else-1-4896702

Barryd999 - 2018-03-07 9:06 AM

Because the Big wigs are the super rich that are the Dog that is wagging the Tory tail. Your Right wing media for one. Obviously these are pro EU links but have a read. Why were the likes of Arron Banks etc so keen to pour millions of pounds into Vote Leave? Why did they send out leaflets stating 75 million Turks were heading here? Because this was the easy target to whip up the masses. Immigration! It totally worked as well. Their motive? Well read on but it certainly wasnt Immigration for them, just the deregulation, depression of workers rights and pay and of course a UK tax haven. Singapore in Europe. A complete stitch up.

https://infacts.org/super-rich-bought-brexit-victory/

http://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/brexit-is-about-the-rich-rees-moggs-of-britain-not-anyone-else-1-4896702

Barry your on a different planet to me thankfully

DavidGJH - 2018-03-06 5:48 PM

An increase in the national debt of two and a half times in seven years.

Like comparing it to the so called GDP makes another way of you avoiding mentioning the actual figure.(lol)

But you can only avoid saying why Gideon calls himself another name by throwing your toys out of the pram and refusing to discuss it any more :D

DavidGJH - 2018-03-06 3:30 PM

Do you deny that in 2010 a Labour minister left a note on his desk stating that 'The money's all gone.'

Nope. But nothing in the kitty is better than the trillions of debt this 'Government' will be handing over.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-07 8:39 AM

pelmetman - 2018-03-06 9:09 PM

Wrong again. The open skies negotiations which have broken down are the attempt to get an agreement with the US after we can no longer rely on the EU to help us.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-05/u-s-said-to-offer-u-k-worse-open-skies-deal-after-brexit

Looks like another non story to me ;-) ..........They haven't reached an agreement yet *-) ..........

DavidGJH - 2018-03-06 5:15 PM

John52 - 2018-03-06 4:52 PM

DavidGJH - 2018-03-06 4:11 PM

DavidGJH - 2018-03-06 3:04 PM

...... And as for my 'distortion' of the figures I'll deal with that separately but I found that amusing coming from the master of distortion as, in just one example, your continuing claim that the Duke of Westminster inherited £ billion tax free. That is more than distortion, it's a blatant lie.

The figure for the Duke of Westminster should have read ten billion but I hadn't noticed that my number pad wasn't turned on.

Wasn't your brain cell turned on either. ;-)

Strictly speaking the £10 billion is held in trust for his benefit, but I didn't want to tax your brain cell with anything complicated. He effectively inherited it tax free. The way he did it are are the subject of a FT article (behind paywall) titled 'Duke's death hands property empire to 25-year-old-son. (googling it will bypass the paywall ;-) ) The last Duke of Westminster had to pay the biggest inheritance tax bill ever. But that was before Gideon (real name) Osborne advised the wealthy to use clever financial products to avoid tax https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/feb/16/osborne-advised-using-financial-loopholes-to-avoid-tax-and-care-costs.

It appears that you're the one who doesn't understand the facts. First of all it wasn't ten million, it was just over eight million. If you can't get such a simple figure correct how can we possibly believe anything else you say? But ten million is a nice round figure if you want to lie about these horrible rich people isn't it?

The Duke did not inherit ten billion. He inherited several million on which he paid inheritance tax. The family wealth and estate is held in a perfectly legal trust written to avoid large estates and companies from having to be broken up in the event of a death. The Duke cannot touch a penny of it tax free. If he receives dividends or any other form of income from the trust he will pay tax.

The companies in the trust will pay all other taxes due such as corporation tax on profits.

However, such trusts are not as you claim 'tax free'. Every ten years the trust has to pay 6% of its total wealth in tax. So if the present Duke lives into his eighties the trust will have paid 6% tax six times. I'm sure you can work out that when he dies the trust will already have paid 36% tax. How then can such trust be tax free?

Your continuing assertion that the Duke has received ten billion pounds tax free is either a deliberate lie or the result of your ignorance of how such trusts work and are taxed. Which is it?

The inheritance is tax free and future tax is still less percentage wise than the little people pay. Just like the council tax on a 3 bed semi in Newark is more than Buckingham Palace. All thanks to Gideon's 'clever financial products' for the super rich to avoid taxes the little people have to pay. No wonder the super rich feeding you this sh*te about the EU want to stay out of any EU wide tax treaties >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-03-07 10:44 AM

Do you deny that in 2010 a Labour minister left a note on his desk stating that 'The money's all gone.'

Nope. But nothing in the kitty is better than the trillions of debt this 'Government' will be handing over.

So Labour will solve the debt problem and re nationalise the trains the water the post office etc etc..........How are they going to manage that without screwing the tax payer? >:-) ........

DavidGJH - 2018-03-05 8:52 PM

The banking bailouts did little to increase the national debt figures. Most of the funding was actually just guarantees and the actual cash spend purchased shares in the institutions and was not recorded as debt but as a cash for equity swap.

If the bust building societies were worth what the Government paid to bail them out they wouldn't have been bust. The real increase in debt came from the hidden taxpayer subsidies to keep them solvent. Like betraying savers by driving down interest rates, driving up house prices and creating the housing crisis, to protect the Tory privatised Building Societies from negative equity. Even worse when Gideon poured petrol on the fire by stoking up demand with more taxpayer funded subsidies through his cynically titled 'Help to Buy' >:-) On top of all that encouraging folk to cash in their pensions before they retire for a short term boost to the economy before the next election >:-)

pelmetman - 2018-03-07 10:49 AM

John52 - 2018-03-07 10:44 AM

So Labour will solve the debt problem and re nationalise the trains the water the post office etc etc..........How are they going to manage that without screwing the tax payer? >:-) ........

By making them better like the public owned railways across the channel . Lets face it, one Government couldn't run the railways any less efficiently than the shambles of over 2,000 different private companies arguing over it now.

PS: Have you managed to find any Communist policies in Corbyn's manifesto yet *-)

Tracker - 2018-03-06 10:05 PM

Do a search on his favourite phrase 'the unelected majesty the queen' and read some of the threads and then dig a little deeper.

He previously posted using the name Peter James and was banned for being obnoxious to other posters.

Quell surprise!

John52 - 2018-03-07 10:33 AM

DavidGJH - 2018-03-06 5:38 PM

I won't be discussing this subject with you any further.

Well that lasted less than 10 minutes :D

You're really not very bright are you John52 previously known as Peter James who was banned from this forum? In a post about your anti-Semitic naming of George Osborne I said: 'I won't be discussing this subject with you any further.'

This subject - don't you know the difference between plural and singular? Since saying that I haven't responded once to any post on that subject. If you were to read more slowly and try to digest what people say you wouldn't embarrass yourself as often. I said nothing about not responding to the other subject we were discussing.

It was pointless carrying on as we'd said it all. Carry on using Gideon, as I'm sure you will. Every time you use it though it emphasises what sort of person you really are.

Archived