Nuclear insanity

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 5:42 PM

Im not interested in what POTUS Trump says regarding Iran or your suggestion that Israel doesnt play fair ...

Well you should be.

My initial response to you was regarding your post claiming Iran were fulfilling its duty in complying with the terms set out regarding nuclear capabilities ... You said they were complying and I have asked you if military bases have been checked and youve fudged it ... Have military bases been checked yes or no ... It aint difficult fella

Look.......how many times do i have to repeat this? I don't need to "claim" Iran have been complying with it's obligations under the nuclear deal. Not only is it widely reported and easily sourced, the governing bodies have issued statements to the effect.

Are you saying China, UK, Russia, France, Germany and EU are all lying?

Your persistent obsession over military bases is a complete farce as when a country has no manufacturing capability for nuclear warheads, how on earth would you ever expect to find any on a military base? You are attempting to put warheads on military bases in exactly the same manner as the US claimed 15 years ago about wmd's in Iraq. None were ever found but hey ho, we screwed up a country, hung a belligerent buffoon, and brought hundreds of our own dead back in coffins not to mention many more who suffered life changing injuries.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-is-implementing-nuclear-related-commitments-iaea/1140303

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-05-11 6:45 PM

Im not interested in what POTUS Trump says regarding Iran or your suggestion that Israel doesnt play fair ...

Well you should be.

My initial response to you was regarding your post claiming Iran were fulfilling its duty in complying with the terms set out regarding nuclear capabilities ... You said they were complying and I have asked you if military bases have been checked and youve fudged it ... Have military bases been checked yes or no ... It aint difficult fella

Look.......how many times do i have to repeat this? I don't need to "claim" Iran have been complying with it's obligations under the nuclear deal. Not only is it widely reported and easily sourced, the governing bodies have issued statements to the effect.

Your persistent obsession over military bases is a complete farce as when a country has no manufacturing capability for nuclear warheads, how on earth would you ever expect to find any on a military base? You are attempting to put warheads on military bases in exactly the same manner as the US claimed 15 years ago about wmd's in Iraq. None were ever found but hey ho, we screwed up a country, hung a belligerent buffoon, and brought hundreds of our own dead back in coffins not to mention many more who suffered life changing injuries.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iran-is-implementing-nuclear-related-commitments-iaea/1140303

So we go back to the golden nugget question again ... Have military installations been checked ??? ... Yes or no ... Because if Im Iran and I know UN inspectors cant check those military installations then im going to move what they want to see there aren't I ??? ... So yes or no have military instillations been checked ??? ... Its a simple yes or no

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 6:56 PM

Well you should be.

So we go back to the golden nugget question again ... Have military installations been checked ??? ... Yes or no ... Because if Im Iran and I know UN inspectors cant check those military installations then im going to move what they want to see there aren't I ??? ... So yes or no have military instillations been checked ??? ... Its a simple yes or no

Jeez......are you being purposely obtuse for the sake of arguing or simply unable to comprehend basic simple facts?? Can you not comprehend what i just wrote in that post? Think about it.

If so convinced Iran has nuclear warheads.........why are you unable to post up information from a credible authoritative source?

Bulletguy - 2018-05-11 7:08 PM

Well you should be.

Jeez......are you being purposely obtuse for the sake of arguing or simply unable to comprehend basic simple facts?? Can you not comprehend what i just wrote in that post? Think about it.

If so convinced Iran has nuclear warheads.........why are you unable to post up information from a credible authoritative source?

Now now ... Listen your the one that said Iran was complying with the rules not me ... Ive asked you if military instillations have been checked and asked for a simple yes or no which once again youve refused to answer ... Once again have they been checked yes or no ??? Its not difficult

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 7:29 PM

Well you should be.

Now now ... Listen your the one that said Iran was complying with the rules not me ...

As they have been under the hard fought for deal. Now some lunatic has reneged on that and trashed it.

Ive asked you if military instillations have been checked and asked for a simple yes or no which once again youve refused to answer ... Once again have they been checked yes or no ??? Its not difficult

Again......and i will keep posting this until it's sunk in. *-)

Your persistent obsession over military bases is a complete farce as when a country has no manufacturing capability for nuclear warheads, how on earth would you ever expect to find any on a military base? You are attempting to put warheads on military bases in exactly the same manner as the US claimed 15 years ago about wmd's in Iraq.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-11 8:08 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 7:29 PM

Well you should be.

Now now ... Listen your the one that said Iran was complying with the rules not me ...

As they have been under the hard fought for deal. Now some lunatic has reneged on that and trashed it.

Ive asked you if military instillations have been checked and asked for a simple yes or no which once again youve refused to answer ... Once again have they been checked yes or no ??? Its not difficult

Your persistent obsession over military bases is a complete farce as when a country has no manufacturing capability for nuclear warheads, how on earth would you ever expect to find any on a military base? You are attempting to put warheads on military bases in exactly the same manner as the US claimed 15 years ago about wmd's in Iraq.

Im not attempting to put anything anywhere ... Im trying to clarify something you said earlier which would be finished with if you provide a simple yes or no which ive asked for umpteen times ... No fudging this time ... Have military instillations been checked yes or no ??? ... Its really not a difficult answer

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 8:27 PM

Im not attempting to put anything anywhere ... Im trying to clarify something you said earlier which would be finished with if you provide a simple yes or no which ive asked for umpteen times ... No fudging this time ... Have military instillations been checked yes or no ??? ... Its really not a difficult answer

Bulletguy - 2018-05-11 8:46 PM

OK ... For goodness sake your adamant its a farce so once again just answer yes or no to a really simple question instead of more fudging have all military baes been checked ... Yes or no

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-11 3:47 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 6:17 AM

Thanks for the lesson ... The last paragraph of your link says under the accord the IAEA can ask for access to Iranian military sites if they believe illicit nuclear related activities are going on there ... So do you know seen as your cock sure if any military bases have been inspected or if access has been given to those bases if asked for ??? ...

As yet you've still not shown any credible source to prove the opposite.

What part of the below do you not understand?

Iran is subject to the world’s most robust nuclear verification regime under the JCPOA, which is a significant verification gain. As of today, the IAEA can confirm that the nuclear-related commitments are being implemented by Iran.

IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano dated 9th May 2018

The IAEA also reported of Iran's compliance with the nuclear deal;

“The Agency continues to verify the non-diversion of declared nuclear material at the nuclear facilities and locations outside facilities where nuclear material is customarily used (LOFs) declared by Iran under its Safeguards Agreement.”

“Evaluations regarding the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities for Iran remained ongoing. Since Implementation Day, the Agency has been verifying and monitoring the implementation by Iran of its nuclear-related commitments under the JCPOA.”

Iran has not pursued construction of its Arak heavy water research reactor. It hasn’t produced or tested natural uranium pellets, fuel pins or assemblies designed for the reactor.

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 6:17 AM

Its your link and you claimed Iran has kept 100% to the accord so Im just asking

Please quote the post where i stated that.

pelmetman - 2018-05-11 8:43 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 7:03 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 6:03 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 5:58 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 5:49 PM

So a whole year......Whoopydo

pelmetman - 2018-05-10 5:51 PM

Prolly from those bullets you made

How old are you Dave.....serious question? :-S

I seriously think the question is relevant :-| ........

So do i.....hence why i asked.

Well your bias is pretty clear to everyone on here ;-) ..........

I'm afraid your reply makes no sense at all......and you posted that at 8.43am. Are you drinking alcohol at breakfast now too?

antony1969 - 2018-05-11 9:24 AM

pelmetman - 2018-05-11 8:48 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-10 11:23 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-10 9:58 PM

Well either your lying or the IAEA is ... According to them inspecting military bases ain't part of the deal regardless wether it's the UN that carries out the inspection on their behalf or not ... Your.link previously posted says so ... Now less bluff let's have the 100% nailed on proof that Iran haven't breached any of the rules ... Your looking a bit silly

No Antony it's actually you whose looking very silly and increasingly so.

So Israel is making this up?.........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5674503/Israeli-PM-Netanyahu-says-reveal-dramatic-news-Iran-nuclear-deal.html

Just askin? ;-) .............

Two major things stopping Bulletguy from wanting to believe Iran's not following the rules ... Israel produced the evidence and POTUS Trump acted on it ... The blinkers come on

No Antony i'm just not as easily misled as you by Trump rhetoric. The US told UK they had "evidence" of wmd's in Iraq which led us into a war with them. UK government were told by weapons inspectors who had been in Iraq that there was no evidence of any but government didn't want to listen and bowed to it's US 'master' instead. US/UK had their war......and still to this day no wmd's ever found.

So Iran wouldn't try to deceive the West would they being Muslim's? ;-) .........

Quran (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means 'deceit'. If Allah is supremely deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.

:D ........

antony1969 - 2018-05-12 6:26 AM

OK ... For goodness sake your adamant its a farce so once again just answer yes or no to a really simple question instead of more fudging have all military baes been checked ... Yes or no

Uff....you really are a tiresome little chap. *-)

It's a very silly question as there is no "yes/no" about it all. Had Iran ever had the ability to manufacture nuclear warheads then you'd possibly have a point, but they don't, so the actual industry is kept under very strict control and observation to ensure it's complied with the deal. As that's been reneged on by a very foolish petulant child in America, they may well change their mind now.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-12 1:35 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-12 9:40 AM

So Iran wouldn't try to deceive the West would they being Muslim's? ;-) .........

Errrmm.......remind me again just who it was who deceived Iran by trashing the deal? *-)

I guess it depends on whether you believe what a Jew say's ;-) ...........

But you are a Corbynista so that'll be a no :D ........

Bulletguy - 2018-05-12 1:32 PM

It's a very silly question as there is no "yes/no" about it all. Had Iran ever had the ability to manufacture nuclear warheads then you'd possibly have a point, but they don't, so the actual industry is kept under very strict control and observation to ensure it's complied with the deal. As that's been reneged on by a very foolish petulant child in America, they may well change their mind now.

I'll translate ... You've made a wild claim suggesting Iran has kept up to its part of the nuclear agreement ... You've been challenged on that claim mainly on military bases inspections and cant answer either yes or no because as usual you have no sodding idea what your talking about ... Think before you spout crap next time ... Saves me and other forum members going through sheets of boredom

pelmetman - 2018-05-12 2:18 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-12 1:35 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-12 9:40 AM

Errrmm.......remind me again just who it was who deceived Iran by trashing the deal? *-)

I guess it depends on whether you believe what a Jew say's ;-) ...........

But you are a Corbynista so that'll be a no :D ........

His two worst enemies ... Jewish evidence and POTUS Trump acting on it ... Poor darling

antony1969 - 2018-05-12 7:39 PM

I'll translate ... You've made a wild claim suggesting Iran has kept up to its part of the nuclear agreement ...

I'll translate back for you too as its still not sunk in or registered and the best you can come back with is continual belligerence and stomping your feet demanding silly yes/no answers. Iran cannot make nuclear warheads so why are you persisting with your ludicrous line of military base inspections? What do you believe must be there? Mystical nuclear warheads they cannot manufacture? *-)

And yes Iran has kept to its part of the nuclear deal as confirmed by the governing bodies........USA has not kept to it's part and that's what should concern you as has now rightly been condemned by China, France, Russia, UK, Germany, and the European Union.

You want a silly war....then go off and stand on the frontline instead of being such a petulant playground bully boy.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-12 8:37 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-12 7:39 PM

I'll translate ... You've made a wild claim suggesting Iran has kept up to its part of the nuclear agreement ...

I'll translate back for you too as its still not sunk in or registered and the best you can come back with is continual belligerence and stomping your feet demanding silly yes/no answers. Iran cannot make nuclear warheads so why are you persisting with your ludicrous line of military base inspections? What do you believe must be there? Mystical nuclear warheads they cannot manufacture? *-)

And yes Iran has kept to its part of the nuclear deal as confirmed by the governing bodies........USA has not kept to it's part and that's what should concern you as has now rightly been condemned by China, France, Russia, UK, Germany, and the European Union.

You want a silly war....then go off and stand on the frontline instead of being such a petulant playground bully boy.[/QUOT

Your losing the plot ... Why does asking you umpteen times if Iranian military bases have been checked mean I want "a silly war" ??? ... Why does me asking if Iran has had its military bases checked make me a "petulant playground bully boy"... You really did say those things didn't ya ??? ... Think before you post ... Names and insults dont scare me off , you should know that by now ... Now I'd rather take what the former IAEA chief inspector Olli Heinonen says regarding inspecting Iranian military bases than someone who sold bullets for a living ... I'll ask again though have Iranian military bases been checked yes or no ??? Its really a simple answer

antony1969 - 2018-05-12 8:54 PM

Now I'd rather take what the former IAEA chief inspector Olli Heinonen says regarding inspecting Iranian military bases.

And why am i not surprised to read that?!!! *-)

"Former" tells you one reason but also because he sings from your hymn sheet doesn't he? So you'd take the word of a former IAEA deputy director above the word of a current serving Director.....Quelle Surprise!!!

Read on;

Ex-IAEA Official Uses Misleading Claims to Attack Iran Deal

Foes of the US-Iran nuclear and sanctions agreement are alleging that the agreement's system of verification is inadequate to detect Iranian cheating. Their arguments rely heavily on the assertions of Olli Heinonen, the former Deputy Director of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

A New York Times article published on July 22 cited Heinonen as the main authority challenging the Obama administration's claims that the agreement "provides for airtight verification procedures." But an investigation of Heinonen's assertions reveals that they are either misleading or completely false.

and READ the rest here.....quit skimming over stuff;

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/32087-ex-iaea-official-uses-misleading-claims-to-attack-iran-deal

and there's more;

Manufactured Crisis: The Untold Story of the Iran Nuclear Scare

In all the discussion of Iran’s nuclear program, the consequent international economic blockade directed by the United States, and the ongoing negotiations to resolve the issue, Washington’s official history of the program has rarely been challenged.

https://harpers.org/blog/2014/05/manufactured-crisis-the-untold-story-of-the-iran-nuclear-scare/

Guest pelmetman

Its funny how he's totally disregarding the evidence Benjamin Netanyahu has presented? ;-) .......

Not surprised though.....Comrade Bullet is a proper little Corbynista (lol) .........

antony1969 - 2018-05-13 7:48 AM

I'll translate again ... Your still fudging ... A simple yes or no answer to clear up your claim but no on and on and on you go ... I think its clear you haven't got a clue !

Back to your petulance again i see. Not expecting to find what i posted at 9.32pm, unable to form any logical viewpoint on it, so revert to regurgitating your childish yes/no line which has already been explained countless times.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-13 3:48 PM

I'll translate again ... Your still fudging ... A simple yes or no answer to clear up your claim but no on and on and on you go ... I think its clear you haven't got a clue !

Back to your petulance again i see. Not expecting to find what i posted at 9.32pm, unable to form any logical viewpoint on it, so revert to regurgitating your childish yes/no line which has already been explained countless times.

I've asked the question and said I'm.quite happy with a yes/no answer numerous times ... In your attempt to fudge you feel the need to attempt to educate me and anyone else unfortunate enough to stumble on this crap ... I'll ask again for a simple yes or no have all military bases been checked ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-13 5:27 PM

I've asked the question and said I'm.quite happy with a yes/no answer numerous times ... In your attempt to fudge you feel the need to attempt to educate me and anyone else unfortunate enough to stumble on this crap ... I'll ask again for a simple yes or no have all military bases been checked ???

You're just trolling now for the sake of arguing. You cannot comprehend basic logic which has been explained to you countless times so i'll leave you to play with yourself. Interesting you had no comment to make on either of those links and your silence spoke volumes.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-13 6:28 PM

Interesting you had no comment to make on either of those links and your silence spoke volumes.

Yeah just like you with the child grooming scandal eh? >:-) .........

You are such a shallow bias oike Bullet, may I ask why you hate Brits so much? :-| ......

Just askin? ;-) ........

You're just trolling now for the sake of arguing. You cannot comprehend basic logic which has been explained to you countless times so i'll leave you to play with yourself. Interesting you had no comment to make on either of those links and your silence spoke volumes.

I'll translate you've made a silly claim you cant back up and resort to insults yet again and tell me to go play with myself ... All of that because I asked for a yes or no answer ... That really does speak volumes

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-05-13 7:10 PM

I'll translate you've made a silly claim you cant back up and resort to insults yet again and tell me to go play with myself ... All of that because I asked for a yes or no answer ... That really does speak volumes

It appears our Bullet is firing blanks :D ...........

Archived