Nuclear insanity

Bulletguy

pelmetman - 2018-05-13 8:15 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-13 7:10 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-13 6:28 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-13 5:27 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-13 3:48 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-13 7:48 AM

I'll translate again ... Your still fudging ... A simple yes or no answer to clear up your claim but no on and on and on you go ... I think its clear you haven't got a clue !

Back to your petulance again i see. Not expecting to find what i posted at 9.32pm, unable to form any logical viewpoint on it, so revert to regurgitating your childish yes/no line which has already been explained countless times.

I've asked the question and said I'm.quite happy with a yes/no answer numerous times ... In your attempt to fudge you feel the need to attempt to educate me and anyone else unfortunate enough to stumble on this crap ... I'll ask again for a simple yes or no have all military bases been checked ???

You're just trolling now for the sake of arguing. You cannot comprehend basic logic which has been explained to you countless times so i'll leave you to play with yourself. Interesting you had no comment to make on either of those links and your silence spoke volumes.

I'll translate you've made a silly claim you cant back up and resort to insults yet again and tell me to go play with myself ... All of that because I asked for a yes or no answer ... That really does speak volumes

It appears our Bullet is firing blanks :D ...........

Prolly always has

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived