campsleep cab bed for ducato boxer relay

trialsrider

Hi there

Has anybody used one of the cab beds from the German company campsleep ? They look very good quality and I would expect them to be at roughly £350. They fit across the existing cab seats. I want one for my 3 year old son so we don't have to share the same bed in our camper van. Would appreciate some thoughts from anybody who has one ?

geordy paul - 2018-06-24 8:38 AM

They look really good, we used a across the seats bed when the we had a vw.

Only downside I can see is that they appear bulky so storage could be an issue.

Have you seen these? http://www.cabbunk.co.uk

I looked at the cab bunk bed but they only did it for single seats with swivels. We have the traditional twin passenger and single drivers set up.

Yes it does look bulky. We also had a pole type cab bed on a t5 but found it very precarious for small children. The campsleep bed looks sturdy and fairly broad too. You can get a custom fitted sheet and storage bag too.

Not having to sleep top to toe with my son would be a godsend!!!

• 1 month later...

Tried uploading photos of the bed but my phone isn't playing ball.

Just wanted to say I ordered the bed. Works brilliantly. We tested it out last weekend. Very comfortable, well made and sturdy. Thoroughly recommend it. It has transformed our van. No more having to share a bed with my son.

Will try and post photos.

I don’t think there is a ‘pixel limit’ for a file that is to be attached to a posting - certainly I can’t find any guidance that such a restriction exists.

However, there is (as Keith advises) a 100-kilobyte limit for any file (photo or otherwise) that’s to be attached to a posting.

Archived